It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape suspect hand delivered to authorities - by his mom!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: cado angelus
a reply to: WarminIndy

Nope. i didn't suggest that. I'm alluding to the great hypocritical nature of many religious folk and how you if you upset them they will launch at you, attacking with all guns blazing.

Not justifying anything - a mere comment.

OK then, I do see your point.

I don't know why people associate ALL Christians as that, though. If I had children in this life, I would definitely teach them that actions have consequences and to accept the consequences of their actions.

A minute of pleasure might just be a lifetime of pain.

Please don't misunderstand me. Whilst an antithesist by nature, a Hitchenite, I am not quite. Whilst there are some good churchgoers, when they're bad - wow - are they bad.

And for the record - I would beat my son to within an inch of his life and then drag him to the station if he so much as had sex with someone without clear verbal consent.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Nope. i didn't suggest that. I'm alluding to the great hypocritical nature of many religious folk and how you if you upset them they will launch at you, attacking with all guns blazing.

Not justifying anything - a mere comment.

OK then, I do see your point.

I don't know why people associate ALL Christians as that, though. If I had children in this life, I would definitely teach them that actions have consequences and to accept the consequences of their actions.

A minute of pleasure might just be a lifetime of pain.

Please don't misunderstand me. Whilst an antithesist by nature, a Hitchenite, I am not quite. Whilst there are some good churchgoers, when they're bad - wow - are they bad.

And for the record - I would beat my son to within an inch of his life and then drag him to the station if he so much as had sex with someone without clear verbal consent.

People are people, church goers or not.
It's called being human.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I will tell you why, because she should not have the immaturity to enter into a relationship without future regret.

What does sex have to do with regret?

I've had sex with my wife multiple times and I have yet to feel any regret.

At 19, he needs to be thinking more about how he is entering adulthood.

Who gave you the authority to decide when a person needs to "grow up." That's an awful superiority complex you've got their, friend.

Give her more time.

More time for what? Why do you get the authority to decide when a person is "ready?" Is this that power trip complex of yours coming out again? Why don't the girls parents get to decide? Without the law involved?

Geesh, it's like you people think sex is just the most important thing there is in life.

Actually, you've got it completely backwards. I am defending a person's right to choose. People should be allowed to make mistakes, it's the only way they can grow.

Conservatives are so obsessed with consensual sex that they make it illegal. That's obsession bordering on psychosis.

At 14, she feels that sex with an adult makes her grown up?

Are you just making stuff up now? What God-like powers did you use to arrive at that conclusion?

I myself prefer not making baseless assumptions about people and what their motives may or may not be. Human beings are for more dynamic than you obviously have the ability to comprehend.

It makes her nothing more than an object to be used, no matter the spin you want to put on it.

More assumptions? So all women above the age of 18 can never he used as sex objects?

How do you know that was the boy's motive? Those God-like powers of yours?? And how do you know that would be the case for all 19-year-old boys?

And why do you get to make these grand and baseless generalizations, and then use them to exert authority over others??

She isn't ready to enter grown up relationships.

Why do you get to make that decision for her, instead of her and her parents?

Stupidity is believing that intimacy and responsibility should be thrown under the bus because there is no love or intimacy in this kind of selfish act, which the boy thought he would benefit by.

Sex only benefits boys?

She never would benefit by it.

How were you able to induce that a sexual relationship would not benefit her?

How disrespectful is it to the other person to reduce sex to such an animalistic level to say it is consensual.

Consensual sex is animalistic? Are you effing serious? What kind if demented rapist are you? So only non-consensual sex is OK in your opinion?

Rape it is, because he took advantage of her youth. Don't spin it, call it what it is.

So, 14 year old girls don't like having sex? Interesting. I guess you'll be glad to know that my wife and I have been having sex together since she was 14 (we're in our 30's now).

My wife doesn't seem very "destroyed." Actually, she would probably hate you for being so ignorant. She gets really pissy when people think that she's not capable of making decisions for herself (she's always been that way).

It's OK, though. I know what type of person you are. You're one of those that gets pleasure from the destruction of other people's lives, especially if you can use government force to your advantage (lawful evil). So you make up drivel about "protecting" people so you can take power and then gleefully trample through people's happiness.

You are an absolutely sick individual.
edit on 14-11-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

At 14, she feels that sex with an adult makes her grown up?

Are you just making stuff up now? What God-like powers did you use to arrive at that conclusion?

I myself prefer not making baseless assumptions about people and what their motives may or may not be. Human beings are for more dynamic than you obviously have the ability to comprehend.

It makes her nothing more than an object to be used, no matter the spin you want to put on it.

More assumptions? So all women above the age of 18 can never he used as sex objects?

How do you know that was the boy's motive? Those God-like powers of yours?? And how do you know that would be the case for all 19-year-old boys?

And why do you get to make these grand and baseless generalizations, and then use them to exert authority over others??

She isn't ready to enter grown up relationships.

Why do you get to make that decision for her, instead of her and her parents?

Stupidity is believing that intimacy and responsibility should be thrown under the bus because there is no love or intimacy in this kind of selfish act, which the boy thought he would benefit by.

Sex only benefits boys?

She never would benefit by it.

How were you able to induce that a sexual relationship would not benefit her?

How disrespectful is it to the other person to reduce sex to such an animalistic level to say it is consensual.

Consensual sex is animalistic? Are you effing serious? What kind if demented rapist are you? So only non-consensual sex is OK in your opinion?

Rape it is, because he took advantage of her youth. Don't spin it, call it what it is.

So, 14 year old girls don't like having sex? Interesting. I guess you'll be glad to know that my wife and I have been having sex together since she was 14 (we're in our 30's now).

My wife doesn't seem very "destroyed." Actually, she would probably hate you for being so ignorant. She gets really pissy when people think that she's not capable of making decisions for herself (she's always been that way).

It's OK, though. I know what type of person you are. You're one of those that gets pleasure from the destruction of other people's lives, especially if you can use government force to your advantage (lawful evil). So you make up drivel about "protecting" people so you can take power and then gleefully trample through people's happiness.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join