It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealing video of voters leaving the polls in Wisconsin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
I would hope that it's gotten better in the US and this is not the norm, but it is worrying. All you need is a president who says, "Hey, what's this red button do?" and then presses it.

Already predicted back in the early nineties.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Voting is a privilege and is not a natural right. We need mandatory IQ testing for voting. A person should have an IQ of 140 or higher to be allowed to vote, and yes, I would be quite happy with that even if it meant I cannot vote.
edit on 5-11-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

Voting is a privilege and is not a natural right. We need mandatory IQ testing for voting. A person should have an IQ of 140 or higher to be allowed to vote, and yes, I would be quite happy with that even if it meant I cannot vote.

In America voting is a right.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

As it should be.
A star on your post!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Laws don't determine rights or privileges.

All humans have the same rights that are spelled out in our bill of rights whether their government's recognize it or not. Human rights have nothing to do with being American or law. They are ours simply by virtue of our existence. Hence the term "natural" rights.

A law cannot turn a privilege into a right anymore than it could revoke a human's natural rights. The force of will and majority rule are poor arguments.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Sorry but I strongly disagree with this.

Citizens need to be informed, contentious voters. More over, they need to stay engaged throughout their legislators' terms. They need to have a basic understanding of civics and germane issues.

I fully support basic testing to ensure voters are up to this task. New citizens get something like this during the citizenship process.

Someone (I will not call them a citizen) who cannot find their state on a map or name the three branches of government probably should not be pulling a lever.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
I counted. Tell me race isn't a issue here. Literally every person that voted for Walker was white and every one that voted for Burke was black.

Most of Burke's votes come from the urban areas as well and those who have no clue nor care about others in the rural regions of Wisconsin.

I'll be amazed if Burke wins. But if she does, then Wisconsin gets what it deserves. Kind of like the US with our current POSOTUS.

Wow. Okay, I live in a small town in east central Wisconsin. I'm white by the way. I don't live in an urban area. Not sure what you mean about "Wisconsin gets what it deserves". I find that statement totally condescending. I voted for Burke. Most of the idiots in my state voted for walker. Well, they get what they deserve!

Most of you posting in this thread have NO clue about Wisconsin or what we're about.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I know all about Wisconsin. Lived in Reedsburg for years as well as the Dells and Baraboo. I have family scattered all across that State. So yes, I do have a clue.

There are a lot of dolts in Wisconsin who voted for that POS Burke, because their Father and Grandaddy all voted for the Dems, so that's what they do as well.

Walker has helped Wisconsin by far and even some of the most brain washed libs I know there are starting to admit it.

Screw the teachers unions! Their nothing but a corrupt uneducating POS organization, just looking out to pad their wallet at others expense. I absolutely cannot stand unions anymore these days as they have become what they once fought against. Corrupt, violent thieves.

Look out as I will be moving back to Wisconsin soon, adding another common sense voice to the masses.

Conservative Libertarian all the way Baby!

If Walker runs for POTUS in '16, Kleefisch will take over and the awesomeness will continue.

edit on 7-2-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join