It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is distant healing possible in this case?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hello to all,
my mother is sick. She is has an unbearable pain in her ribs because of a broken arm in the past...She has begun treatment but the pain does not go away. The pain literally kills her.

As most here I don't trust doctors at all. So I was thinking if I can help her with some distant healing like prayer or something at nights...I'm not a religious man but I believe in energy. Is there something I can do to help her in this way? Like taking all the pain myself telepathically just to relieve her? I'm just very worried.

Sorry for my English. Thanks in advance.
edit on 4-11-2014 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kapodistrias

As most here I don't trust doctors at all

ok....

So I was thinking if I can help her with some distant healing like prayer or something at nights...I'm not a religious man but I believe in energy. Is there something I can do to help her in this way? Like taking all the pain myself telepathically just to relieve her?

Seriously you don't trust doctors, but you believe that through pain you can telepathically transfer the pain onto yourself?

Dude I am all for alternative medicine and take avoiding meds

But if one of my loved ones was in the kind of agony you are talking about I would march them down to the doc's to get some analgesia (real stuff, not prayer powered)

I don't want to sound harsh but it scares me as someone who works in healthcare when people buy into all these big-pharma conspiracies to the extent that they avoid going to the doctors themselves or they advise their loved ones not to. Its really quite dangerous.

Just tell her to go see a doctor again and put her on stronger meds or up the does.
edit on 4-11-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think it can help... it definitely wouldn't hurt. I just found out last night that my father has inoperable lung cancer and I am sending him positive energy and healing thoughts in every spare minute I have. I will send some to your mother as well

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for your answers. I believe in physiotherapy which she has started. Doctors have given opioids for the pain.

I have read the side effects and I don't feel they solve the problem. I believe they create a situation in which you don't feel anything at all and eventually cannot communicate with the environment. I can't see her in the bed all the time.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

As most here I don't trust doctors at all

ok....

So I was thinking if I can help her with some distant healing like prayer or something at nights...I'm not a religious man but I believe in energy. Is there something I can do to help her in this way? Like taking all the pain myself telepathically just to relieve her?

Seriously you don't trust doctors, but you believe that through pain you can telepathically transfer the pain onto yourself?

Dude I am all for alternative medicine and take avoiding meds

But if one of my loved ones was in the kind of agony you are talking about I would march them down to the doc's to get some analgesia (real stuff, not prayer powered)

I don't want to sound harsh but it scares me as someone who works in healthcare when people buy into all these big-pharma conspiracies to the extent that they avoid going to the doctors themselves or they advise their loved ones not to. Its really quite dangerous.

Just tell her to go see a doctor again and put her on stronger meds or up the does.

One of the most powerfull meds a person can take is a placebo. Thats why so many people sit in doctors waiting rooms wondering what to tell the doc because all teir symptoms have magically dissapeared!
The very act of knowing your visitng the doctor can cure!!! and this is widely known by the doctors themselves.

So dont be so harsh on op, if he and his mother believe it'll work, well, it just might!
edit on 4-11-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Have you tried a hypnotist? Dentists can extract teeth using hypnosis!!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
first your mother need a strong analgesia=painkiller. why should she suffer so much? it is very much uncertain that praying will help her solely.
if really the broken arm of the past is the source for her pain, this must be confirmed by a doctor/hospital as soon as possible.
intuitively, my thoughts were a neural therapy could help her.

so please bring your mother to a hospital or some kind of trustful medical service as fast as possible !
I wish her all the best.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Most definitely yes but I'd also try to hunt down a good acupuncturist in her area and book her in. She probably is focusing on the pain which makes it seems a thousand times worse.

Good luck kapodistrias

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kapodistrias I believe you can help your mother by visualizing the pain and inflammation leaving the area and being replaced by healthy non swollen pink tissue. Visualize the ribs healed normally. Every time you think of it send this healing and loving thought to her. And please keep praying, that truly helps. You will probably find the same area on you gets sore and hurts for a few days. And please make sure she keeps all her appointments with her doctor. My prayers and healing thoughts go out to her.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I don't know how to insert multiple quotes in a post so I would like to answer in a less "advanced way".

@VoidHawk
Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't tried it. First I have to convince her that this may have some effect. And this is the most difficult part for me.

@lotusaugen
She has been taking painkillers over the counter but they do nothing. She takes them every 8 hours max. She has also started taking multivitamins.

@glend
She did some sessions but she quit after a while because of the distance of the hospital and maybe she also doesn't believe in this. I also find it hard to convince her to do another activity just to forget the pain for a while such as reading a book. She says she can't focus on reading.

@lost in space
Thanks. I think this is what I am going to do. Sometimes feel slightly some pain but I can't say the result to her is significant. Or this is an independent effect on me because of my psychology which has been affected negatively. I'm actively searching for a script. I can't hold the visualization so much because I lose my concentration or I get tired after a while.

I have read that just walking can improve the depression and is beneficial to mind and body. So I will put some pressure on her to start walking with me. However, I suppose there will be other excuses like: "the weather is bad or there is cold or I feel tired".

edit on 5-11-2014 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Search for a thread called

Radiation and Cancer you don't have to die I didn't

It talks about light meditation and light pulsing (chi pushing) and how healing is done.

I think a person CAN send healing energy, but it would be better, if you could teach your mom to do it herself.

Read that OP of that thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
FYI I read the following link about light meditation and chi energy proposed by WineWithIce5:

www.thehealersjournal.com...

simonarich.com...

IMO the first is not so clear regarding how this pulse light can be transferred to another person.

However, the second clearly states is that your intention matters most to send energy.

I hope to be that simple and will work. I'm starting tonight.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I don't think u found and read that thread on ATS I mentioned

do you know how to use ATS search function

u should

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

unbearable pain in her ribs because of a broken arm in the past

I am not getting the connection. The arm has the ability to cause pain in a totally different area of the body in the future? I had not heard of such a thing before.

I believe it is very possible to project healing thoughts to others, and have seen then work. You do not have to be present to send energy.
I have had people come to mind, causing me to wonder if they are okay. I have sent positive thoughts to them in meditation and prayer, and days later find out that they were very much in need of healing thoughts, and I kept coming to their mind.
It has happened enough that I no longer can chalk it up to coincidence.

I hope your mother feels better soon. Yes, your healing thoughts will help her more than you can ever imagine!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Well she broke one of her ribs along with her arm at that fall. But the doctors didn't see that and now
as I understand it has caused some kind of arthritis there.

The op in the aforementioned thread refers to light meditation for 10 minutes but it doesn't describe
exactly the technique. This is why I did a further search.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You could look into Bioresonance. IM not sure how popular the machines are but they can be used to do distant healing treatments through energy. I know a lady who worked on my bodes energy with one and while doing so, told me many cool stories of how she has worked on family and friends around the world. If it works, who really knows. But may as well check it out! And praying never hurt nobody !a reply to: kapodistrias

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
as well as Bioresonance, there are other energy medicine modalities such as Radionics which also claims to send energy waves over distance, then there are the religious and belief-based distant healing modalities.

I have made machines which the maker claimed to send healing energies out to people and there were also machines you could buy to treat yourself locally. Both these did appear to work but I do not know if scientific studies were done they worked over and above the rate of success for placebos.

However they "work" is not really the point - it is whether they work which is the point. Unfortunately, it is often "horses for courses" and these things work for some people and often not for the sceptical so that you have two vastly divided camps with very different opinions.

Actually, I have also made machines which do other things and they appear to work too, so maybe there is something in this. Personally, I prefer to use more natural and personal forms of energy medicine which do not rely on machines but the machines do seem to work for some.

I think that a doctor-based approach and a more natural approach is the best one and I have used both in the past, so maybe go see doctors to get the analysis and use suplemental methods to help the healing progress better.

I often wonder how 'effective' the medicines we get given are, and whether they themselves are working better than placebos. I know a few years ago a friend of mine's sister was telling him that a chemo drug was record-breaking at something like a 5% effectiveness so I have a rather sceptical view on some medications.

Placebo effects can be as high as 30% or sometimes higher, so it is a reasonable 'treatment' for 30 out of 100 PEOPLE if you focus on the real-life outcome rather than the statistics. People who want to argue the effectiveness of something they dont understand often forget that real live people are finding help and each of us is different with different symptoms, different bodies, different energies.

new topics

top topics

join