It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Manhattan’s secret ‘cult’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Meh, don't bother. I've heard that one before anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

Having far too much time on my hands a few years ago, I did extensive research on the Vril and Thule societies. In doing that research, I found information, (which I can't pull up today), to the effect that one of these two, probably, the "Vril", has re-opened shop in, of all places, Milan, Italy. And you're quite correct, this group in New York seems to resemble the Vril.

The "issue" of whether or not the Vril, (or Thule) has resurrected in Milan concerns me somewhat because if true, it might well mean a return of Fascism in Italy and possibly Austria/Hungary. I'm presently trying to determine if there's a link between the secret societies and the House of Savoy and/or the House of Bourbon. Both are active and with living descendants...a lot of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

That's why it worries me that The Light could possibly be anything like the Vril because then we have a serious issue.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Well, this is creepy!
Never heard of this before either. Seems like that was the idea, and only now that Paul Arthur Miller has left and come forward, others are (anonymously) following suit, forcing them to answer some questions.

It honestly sounds more like Scientology to me, as far as how members are treated, and not allowed to date, let alone marry, outside the group, and those who leave are in fear of some sort of retaliation from the group.
I know a good deal about Vril as well, and it seems the only connection here is the talk of being "Aryan" - a trait common to MANY groups and societies. I read the entire source article, and it says the cult was founded by "a couple who woke up from the same dream..." - again, sounds like your basic control cult.

The video and corresponding link provided by Kantsveldt for this Vril group seems new, I've never seen or heard of it, and going thru the site, seems more about this "German Huterorden" or "DHO" than anything else, (that video was only posted 8 months ago) and not related to the group(s) I know of still in existence. Could be more from that Jarl Vidar and fake Thule org, who want your DNA...or one of the silly kids I've run into on Facebook groups who want to start a "new" Vril Society, completely unaware that the "old" one is still active. I don't see any connections to "The Light" - doesn't mean they're not, but personally, I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Ooh. Very dramatic! Of course it would help if I knew more than a wee bit of German.

The Vrill are a strange bunch, no question. I only know a bit about them and had no idea they were still active. Love the symbol code. Sumerian looking?? Do you know more about that?

Anyway, I don't want to go too far off on a tangent. Knowing "the code" would be one of those culture-building aspects of a cult - creating the "us" versus the "outside world."

Peace,
AB

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yes it's as the story goes that the Vril Damen mediums were in channeled contact with the same extra-terrestrials that founded Sumerian culture, from the Aldebaran star system, they communicated in cuneiform, including schematics for building flying craft, the basis of the German Flying Disc mythos.

Of course most will say no such group existed historically but they certainly do now and have for some time, though generally given to sublime silliness and hardly of a threatening nature.

The German occultists of the 19th and 20th century were more interested in Assyrian and Sumerian esoterica rather than say Egyptian like Western Europe, with the Vril mythos they actually chanced upon a most powerful Sumerian archetype, whether by good fortune or subterfuge it is difficult to say.

But anyway as i mentioned the Huter Orden has now taken them under it's wing, they're far more subversive adopting the model of the Illuminati, a strange sense of humour also...

edit on Kpm1130307vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0430 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on Kpm1130307vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0430 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well Jarl Vidar of the weird novo-Thule Society was one of only a few to share that video ^, so I'm guessing they are behind this whole thing. You may or may not remember him from being associated with the whole "Supriem David Rockefeller" weirdness a few years ago, which only resulted in pretty much the end of Wes Penre's career, and no one knows what happened to "Supreim."
This must be their new thing - the DHO online store is OPEN!
lol

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Thats the first Ive heard of them, they sound like a bunch of nutjobs. But I love that owel, reminds me of Clash of the Titans.

That owl looks like a high end silverware thief turned their butter knives into some art and the body looks like it is made from the spoons.

They might be a crafty bunch!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

I bet they put cameras in mics in the owls.
Why would they not?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

You're probably right that might well represent the Vril aspect of the Union, and also as you suggested there is another Vril group more aligned with Neo-Templar Isais and Baphomet groups, but what made the videos interesting to me is that they appear to have the same production qualities and style of the Unsterblichen videos and movement, who were quite capable.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

-young women married to old men
-end of the world compulsion
-reeducation in pseudoscience
-mandatory attendance
-keep secret from outsiders
-directed animosity against rebellious members
-controlling private lives
-no texts or sources to create dependency on speaker
-members spy on members
-delusions of grandeur

Verdict: cult

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Not exactly, the german archaeologists were certainly more fascinated with the Assyrians and Hittites, but the occultists were more interested in the Indian occultism - particularly because the Indians are Aryans.

Himmler himself carried around a copy of the Rig Veda and in a correspondence I have of his he mentions reinstating a "kshatriyakaste", a direct reference to two vedic aryan ideas: Kshatriya, which is the warrior-priest, and kaste, obviously meaning caste. He was trying to establish a warrior cult, based on vedic indian tradition!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And I'd suggest, 1) you are correct and 2) we have a real problem!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I was thinking that this might actually be some kind of off-shoot from the more serious secret societies of the elite bloodlines..

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Aryans from the moon, lol. .

Reminds me of Iron Sky:

The Nazis set up a secret base on the dark side of the moon in 1945 where they hide out and plan to return to power in 2018.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Aryans from the moon, lol. .

Reminds me of Iron Sky:

The Nazis set up a secret base on the dark side of the moon in 1945 where they hide out and plan to return to power in 2018.

www.imdb.com...

I'll look into Iron Sky. I think though they settled closer to home in South Ameirca.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

-young women married to old men
-end of the world compulsion
-reeducation in pseudoscience
-mandatory attendance
-keep secret from outsiders
-directed animosity against rebellious members
-controlling private lives
-no texts or sources to create dependency on speaker
-members spy on members
-delusions of grandeur

Verdict: cult

I second that verdict though throw in a remark that young women marrying older men isn't necessarily a sign of a cult per se. It can also be a sign of a gold digger. I think tossing in a pressured or perhaps involuntary, even, marriage to older men probably would help that one.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Yup, I came to the same conclusion relatively early on, definitely a cult. And a damn creepy one at that.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Nah don't waste your time. It really wasn't worth watching.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Nah don't waste your time. It really wasn't worth watching.

Oh. okay. I started to watch it, I do like anime, and I try to imbibe whenever I can…

I'm not what you call a main stream viewer. Maybe if you have a favorite part, I can review it?

Or just not watch it… I got your point about Nazi's on the moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join