It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. man says he saw an unidentifed flying humanoid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting, certainly somewhat entertaining, but a man in the U.K. says he saw a flying humanoid recently. He claims he saw no wings of any type or jetpack. He said he did see only a cape. He also says he is now seeing ufo's and other phenomenom on a daily basis. He said he is seeing things that "should not exist." There has been at least one other report of the same type of sighting, supposedly by aviation officials. You decide
edit on 04am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)
click on "read report" just below the alleged picture of the flying humanoid.
edit on 04am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Someone is of there schizophrenic meds

Dam these NHS cuts

edit on 4-11-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Clark Kent maybe?
EWok is prolly right...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Looks more like a flying sheep to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Not an isolated instance. The man has seen multiple flying humanoids in his life. Claims to see other things that should not exist. I am also of the opinion that this is a projection of something internal onto external stimuli. Evidence showing a flying humanoid substantiates the claim that he is seeing something, but as is usual in this sort of internalization, the evidence is inconclusive at best.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Looks like a heavily distorted image of a water bear... or a piece of gum on a sidewalk. No other witnesses, 4:15 PM in clear skies, and a history of strange sightings such as 'Mothman.' Either this is the luckiest guy on earth, or he's hallucinating. Maybe he should be observed for a while to verify his claims.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

There are a number of valid explanations for flying humanoids.

Wingsuit flying

The rest of his story, I can't address.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Considering you can make UAVs in the shape of lawn mowers or cats or whatever... flying people is not really that odd.

If the person is seeing impossible things on a daily bases then get a darn DSLR and start taking photos in the 20mpx range. The original photo seems to be mysteriously missing in the OP article (of course) but I'm guessing its not going to be pretty.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check this out then.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

There are a number of valid explanations for flying humanoids.

Don't forget hang gliders.

My favorite though…

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Interesting site. Pictures of beetles in flight 8" in front of the camera lens, kites, balloons, all kinds of explainable stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So what are the "enhancements"... the red arrows and labels?

Looks like a dark, amorphous blob with red arrows and labels.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Its probly an rc super hero and rc quadcopter that he is seeing. This guy is just out of touch with rc's

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

In some of those pics that are blown up, you can see a difference in pixilation ( if you look close enough) you can see that people did a piss poor job of photoshoping.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Or perhaps one of these maybe:

edit on 4-11-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I find it horrendous that the majority of the people posting in this thread didn't take the time to look at the website and check out the various photo's and video's. Instead you post youtube clips of completely different things.

If you had taken a 5 second look you would see things totally different than remote control planes or hang gliders..

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
I find it horrendous that the majority of the people posting in this thread didn't take the time to look at the website and check out the various photo's and video's. Instead you post youtube clips of completely different things.

If you had taken a 5 second look you would see things totally different than remote control planes or hang gliders..

Very good of all involved to actually post the evidence into the thread, yourself included. Yes, i'm being sarcastic.

Crap picture, could easily be a RC humanoid cut-out..... not a plane or hang glider but a RC humanoid cut out, you did see that in your more than five seconds reading the thread?

Crapper vid, looks like a static model being made to hover to uber cliched music from the 80's.

Or was there some other evidence that you were referring to that you failed to link to or post?
edit on 5-11-2014 by skalla because: typo

top topics

join