It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Nasal Spray Vaccination Offers Long Term Protection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The makers of this vaccination, National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg, have been working on this nasal spray vaccination for seven years. They claim that injectable ebola vaccinations have only a 50% success rate which basically means that it's not really effective. The claim also is that this nasal spray is 100% effective on non human primates. I would imagine that human trials are next.

Ebola Nasal Spray Vaccination Offers Long Term Protection Against Deadly Virus

A nasal spray, being developed as a potential vaccine for the deadly Ebola virus, has been found to protect monkeys in pre-clinical trials.
Scientists at the University of Texas discovered the breathable vaccine offers long-term protection against the virus.

Since the current outbreak erupted in West Africa earlier this year, almost 5,000 people have lost their lives - the majority in Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea.

A number of injectable experimental vaccines are being trialled in the US, UK and Mali, with plans to extend human trials into other parts of Europe, Gabon and Kenya.

Nasal spray vs injection. I'd be more inclined to accept a nasal spray vaccination. - although for disclaimer I should state that I don't get vaccinations anymore, not even the flu. I have neurological issues and it's ill advised to do that. I wonder if I could take a nasal vaccination? The shots would be out. I'd have to ask the doctor and check around.

edit on 11/4/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I hope it works. I hope it's the one so we can end this thing.

I don't know if it ever will... when the outbreak is contained someone is going to have to answer for why it took the virus spreading to first world countries for vaccines to be seriously considered/tested/funded.

I know I wouldn't want to be answering questions in that hearing.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This nasal spray sounds like protection against getting it, not getting rid of it once infected. This sounds like a prevention spray not a cure. Unless I am reading this wrong. I will review in more detail when I get some more time.

I am with you OP, no vaccines anymore for me either! No flu shot and I never get the flu, go figure! Most people I know who get the shot end up getting sick...I think most of that crap is just a money grab but what do I know, I am not a scientist!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
This nasal spray sounds like protection against getting it, not getting rid of it once infected. This sounds like a prevention spray not a cure.

Correct. That's what vaccinations do, they help prevent a person from getting whatever they are being vaccinated against. In this case, it's ebola.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

This may work but I doubt it. We should only take medicine that no one make a huge profit from.

Like I said in my own thread sometime back. The govt doesnt want us using a proven treatment for ebola due to them losing profits.

The treatment is as follows
10ppm Nano Collodial Silver, with a 3ppm H2O2 (Peroxide Mixture) Taken orally.
Then a high dose of Intraveinous IV Vitamin C. Afterwards follow up with an herbal tea blend of Tumeric, Ginger, Japanese Bitter Melon, Milk Thisle. And a THC treatment Delta 9 (No Smoking) Only ingestion. This is the cure to Ebola

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
yea nothing like taking a small amount of a virus and spraying it up your nose towards your brain housing group.
naw i don't think so, if i were to take vaccines, i'll stick with the needle.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

For the first time I think im almost at agreement with you on this, but needles are just as bad.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Why would you even want to get vaccinated for Ebola? Are you goin to Africa?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

No, I"m talking about if there is a pandemic outbreak.
Otherwise I wouldn't even consider it.
Heck ... even with an outbreak I might not consider it.
Like I said ... I have neurological issues and all ...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hmmm. I'm not a non-human primate, I am a mouse. So, if this has just been invented recently how do they know it lasts for seven years?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Pretty interesting! Usually nasal sprays via like an atomizer are alot less likely to work than say injection or iv. For example if we have a patient who has overdosed in heroin, or a seizure patient who is seizing and we are not able to obtain an iv on pt, we are able to give medications such as benzos or narcan via a nasal atomizer. With my experience its usually only half as effective as the other. Maybe this just acts differently. Either way I think it is something to watch and possibly consider if things started to get worse.

Even as a preventative it is still better than nothing. Medications to prevent cervical cancer have worked wonders. Its a pro vs con thing. Im not going to crap in your cornflakes because of your stance in vaccinations. Ive seen thr good and bad in them.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Because it was tested on YOUR kind!!! Hehe. All jokes aside, I have very close family very high up in the pharmaceutical industry. Even they admit the govt regulates what they want vaccines for. He said they could have cures for so many diseases and disorders right now. All of their research is contracted out. One interesting thing they were leaning toward very recently was that breast cancer is actually created by a virus. Interesting stuff that most of will never hear about.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

No, I"m talking about if there is a pandemic outbreak.
Otherwise I wouldn't even consider it.
Heck ... even with an outbreak I might not consider it.
Like I said ... I have neurological issues and all ...

That's my position too Flyers.

Nothing doing unless this gets a LOT more serious, and even then a self imposed quarantine for my family and myself for a month or two might be a better option for us, rather than a rushed to market vaccine, even one in the works for seven years.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoverBoy
He said they could have cures for so many diseases and disorders right now.

... and here I am .. chronically ill ... praying for a cure along with so many others doing the same. Those withholding cures are robbing us of valuable time that we could be out helping our families and volunteering and working to earn a living. It's downright evil what is going on.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Absolutely! I have a mother with MS, so I can sympathize with you there. They do have a drug in testing right now for MS which is supoosed to hault the disease. Will see how that turns out ormif we ever even hear about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

You will never see me take the ebola vaccine of any kind

The same people who do false flags and lie 24/7

The same people make the vaccines, if you trust them, you are not informed

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

can you do me a favor and upload Unstretched image of your avatar for me to download

the only ones on internet available that are not stretched are low resolution

I won't use your avatar as mine, I am a guy, but I would like to have that beautiful lady as my desktop background

like an image of an angel except more......sexual. LOL

if I strech the image myself, quality is lost, especially if i blow it up desktop size

I would cut off the dragon below, I am not into dragon/satan/occult/NWO imagery and symbolism

I am also proudly "pro russian" as we are called on ATS, so if you are opposite camp, don't do me any favors, in that case that lady is a monster, a blood harlot

top topics

join