It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Offset Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I've noticed something lately when I've been logging on to ATS. I've noticed the time is all messed up where it tells me what time I posted and what not. So, I go and I check my profile to see what time zone my profile is set on. I notice its set on Eniwetok, Kwajalein, when it should be Moutain time. So, I change it back to moutain time and update my profile. I then go back into my profile to make sure it has really changed and it says Eniwetok, Kwajalein again. I don't know if im doing something wrong or what. Thank you in advance for helping me.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think you can set the time offset in your profile, but everytime you re-visit the edit-profile page, it will default to the top selection on the offset choices. (this is only a selection choice, and not your actual setting.)

If you do not update your profile, it doesnt change your time offset, but if you update ANYTHING in your profile, you will have to re-select your time zone, or it will change it to the default.

But since you arnt able to view your actual current setting, you can only gauge it by your post time stamps after you post.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thanks alot, It looks like its right now. I thought the profile was showing me my current settings, but after I changed it this last time, I checked a timestamp and it looks to be right. Thanks alot or I would have been resetting it all night.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I had the same problem but the times always right, it just shows PM instead of AM and vice versa.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hey smirkley, how about posting a pic of your ATS ring?

Where did you find it?

Did you meet any other ATS'ers along the way?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Check out IgnoranceDenied for more info on the rings. The picture on the "General Denial" section is a picture of a ring.

---pineapple

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Off topic reply following,...

I--I Just Want to Celebrate !! Yeah Yeah

Although I do not have a print of the ring on my hand, I did take a shot of it at the peak of an east coast mountain, hanging on a branch. But it was starting to rain and the shot didnt come out so well.

I was surrounded by ATS members along the way,... scrambling tooth and nail to find it first.

Click on the link above for my win announcement.

top topics

join