It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone experience burst of happiness?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mmirror
I think the first thing people think of when it comes to experience is to say that it is chemical. I also think this is the most likely. However what if it has something to do with spiritual? What if the energy in the body is changing or rising up and this is what I am feeling? Some form of ascension symptoms. It certainly does feel like a rush of energy. I suppose it depends on belief. If it would be true that it was ascension symptoms that would be a wonderful thing. Then more people would be feeling it at the same time.

From my point of view.

On one level everything is energy in different states of being. So saying it is chemical and energy at the same time is both correct. It is only the level we observe the interaction between energies of different forms.

I would like to know exactly what chi/light is and see the interaction on all levels of creation. I only know it by symptoms.

Another music video that seem to be describing it.

edit on 4-11-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lotusaugen

Thanks for your post. Interesting that you see it as something that can be passed on. That even by making this thread it is passing on the idea of this happiness occuring, can make people more aware. They then would think back to having had the experience themselves. Maybe that is how it works. I would though think that if it would be ascension symptoms that more people would feel the changes even without coming into contact with someone talking about their experiences. That a large group of people would feel euphoria together at the same time. I know in religion this can occur.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Quote: "On one level everything is energy in different states of being. So saying it is chemical and energy at the same time is both correct."

I would agree with this that it is both. The body is chemical and matter based, and the spirit is energy. One would be able to effect the other. So whilst you have a spiritual experience, it changes your body chemically. Just the same as if you think of something positive, it changes your energy, which can effect your body. If however you think of negative things, you may experience pain in the body.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mmirror
thanks !
I reflected last week, too. there is intensive communication and fortunate development in personal contacts in my live, I can't deny. the new moon always effects a whole month, and starts already days before.
but I don't want to stretch astrological definitions to much, since many ATS's are not common with that kind of stuff.

Your question about the possibilities that large groups of people could feel euphoria together at the same time, as it occurs f.e. in religious happenings, is very interesting.
There is existing since 1998 the so called "global consciousness project" at Princeton University.
It is associated with major global events that engage our minds and hearts, in the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Lab.
I only remember, that 9/11 caused a huge decline. Since now, I didn't inform myself more about that project. But it seems to be very interesting. I could imagine, that that was also discussed in ATS forum in the past.
May be global happy feelings are also documented since now?
Sorry, I am not able to set a LINK herein, I have to learn it...
But may be someone here could do this for us.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Just chemicals released by different organs and the brain that make us feel really good. Enjoy them while you can, they never seem to last long enough.

If they happen too often without certain stimuli, it can mean you may have a problem. Hopefully you aren't pregnant

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi, OP. I'm sure everything is okay and you are fine, but all the same you definitely should read this for your own information: mania vs hypomania vs normal experiential happiness.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks for your comments everyone.
@lotusaugen Thank you for your information regarding the global consciousness project. I have been checking it out online. Seems like a very interesting experiment.

I especially liked this quote from Global Consciousness Project

"Our purpose is to examine subtle correlations that may reflect the presence and activity of consciousness in the world. We hypothesize that there will be structure in what should be random data, associated with major global events that engage our minds and hearts."

"Subtle but real effects of consciousness are important scientifically, but their real power is more immediate. They encourage us to make essential, healthy changes in the great systems that dominate our world. Large scale group consciousness has effects in the physical world. Knowing this, we can intentionally work toward a brighter, more conscious future."

@rickymouse I certainly hope that I'm not pregnant...lol.
@Astyanax I'll check out your link soon.
edit on 4-11-2014 by mmirror because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Random bursts of happiness. I am sure there is a pill for that

(post by jeanrose770 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<< 1   >>

join