It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I forgot to make one of these

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hello. I'm caprellid. I'm a biotechnologist and biologist with a lot of interests. I love ancient life, cooking, the north Atlantic, and my job.

I'm not big on the supernatural type stuff, mostly here for NWO, disaster prep, and political conspiracies. I think aliens must exist in some form but don't have any kind of interstellar travel so it's moot. I like keeping things logical, down to earth, and informed. But also fun. Have a lot of fun.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: caprellid

Welcome to ATS! With those credentials I am positive you'll make a strong contribution to the community!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Welcome.

If you like things logical and down to earth, you'll want to keep your BS meter well tuned around here.

Seeya around the boards.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Welcome. It's a fun place for sure. Another scientist surely will help things

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Very cool intro. This site scares me and feeds me knowledge to fight my own fears. It seems to have a certain harmony and feel informed and happy if that's what you're looking for. Have fun.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Bring it on! I likes me some of that fancy scientificating.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
"Forgot? "
Seriously? You "forgot."

Prove it.

And welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS... the hours are terrible but there are all the onions you can eat... and you neve have to pay!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Hey, Hello there. Great to meet you and I look forward to reading your threads. You already know you will have a lot of fun here.

new topics

top topics

join