It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Next Level BS #16: Election Fraud in the United States, with Brad Friedman of the BradBlog

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:16 PM

originally posted by: neo96
Why because they are polling well ?

This conversation would be more productive if you watched the video.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:23 PM
a reply to: neo96

Suppose to have ID every time I get in my car and go somewhere. IT'S the LAW.

Not for passengers.

Have to have ID every time I buy smokes or a bottle of JACK DANIELS.

I haven't been IDed for either since my 20s I don't look like a child that may be a problem for others.

Have to have ID for opening up a bank account.

I still have an account from when I was a teen I needed a piece of mail and my SS card.

Have to have ID for getting government benefits.

Are you sure? My mom just needed her SS card and mail.

Have to have ID for buying a gun.

I have never shown my ID for a single gun purchase ever. I have always bought from private owners and I couldn't possibly fit another gun in the gun safe.

My mom would fit into the category where those laws exclude her from voting. She doesn't drive so her drivers license has expired and the law says she would need a valid photo ID. She doesn't drink or smoke not that they would ID her for either and she has no desire to own a gun. No worries though she is a republican. Not that it matters she hasn't voted in years ever since dementia set in on a side note she switched from Democrat to republican when she started getting sick. Looking back when she started repeating things she heard on FOX was the first signs that there was something wrong.
edit on 3-11-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:10 PM
Enjoyed the interview... would have liked it more focused on the problem we (Left Middle Right) are dealing with...

and more important...

VOTER interest ...

in what OUR CONGRESS does serving the people...

Really... What have they done for the folks lately? trillions in debt, with no REAL attempt to solve the problem?

No real legislation passed since the ACA?

Who are they working for? It's certainly not the regular folks in the states they represent....

Good guest, easy to see where he leans, which is fine... there has been plenty more eyebrow raising deals with our current example of DC gov't than I have seen in my life...

The folks are TIRED of it ALL....
L/R be damned....

Voter ID , imo has a sound premise... I have it in my state.. but I think every state has their right to choose on their own..

I wholeheartedly agree with a transparent ballot, of course it would be states' right to implement, but what better way to ease the suspicion that votes are somehow suppressed or manipulated via the NLBS paperless machines?

I blame US... yes US the folks in the U.S. for failing to take the time to really understand what each individual has with that ballot, with it, comes a responsibility to KNOW what is happening.. with those sucking up paychecks off our tax dollars....

GET OFF YOUR ASS is my message to my fellow Americans,

Your VOTE does count !!!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:11 PM
a reply to: neo96

How is the other side guilty when the last federal legislation was by the republicans and the electronic voting and then voter ID laws at the states level?

You must strongly believe that all the people should not have a right to vote.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:14 PM
a reply to: okamitengu

right now I walk into a polling station, I say my name (AND ADDRESS, which is about 4 years out of date, but CBF changing it) they draw a line through my name, and hey presto. however, I could then go to 25 other polling booths and do the same if I wanted to.

i see..that explains how abbott got as many votes as he is likely a paid job for some and bonuses for whoever gets the most votes in

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:31 PM
Great interview Joe...

My personal opinion is everyone should be tested to prove they can pass what should be a 7th grade civics test, if they can't send them packing with NO VOTE.

Without Google the average person can't tell me who their Senator or Congressional Member is, who the Secretary of State is, who the Joint Chiefs are, etc... People that lazy and uncaring about who they vote for (and who those schmucks appoint) shouldn't be allowed the privilege of a vote.

Voter suppression? I'm ALL FOR IT as long as it's equally applied to everyone who is lazy and clueless.

At the end of the day it's ALL NLBS anyway, whatever the money wants is exactly what's going to happen no matter which puppet holds a seat in either House.

edit on 11-3-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:36 PM
a reply to: Springer

Agreed on all points, less the deference to the money...

That is what has brought us here...

We, each voter eligible, in the US, should cherish the opportunity to VOTE...

Somewhere along the way, it's gone from a cherished privilege to an oft ignored burden..

A few years in a nation where your voice means squat may change them.. sad though, I doubt it these days...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:41 PM
a reply to: JacKatMtn

That was NOT deference to the money. That was reality's cruel soliloquy to the corruption of our system combined with my utter DISGUST and DISDAIN for the pukes who have sold us out pretty much since the ratification of the 17th amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

ETA: Here's the other thing that everyone should understand:

edit on 11-3-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:46 PM

I am sure you are looking at it from a different angle than I...

I still put most of the blame on the folks for trusting that the elected, would have the folks back...

If the folks held the elected to their promises, it wouldn't be this easy today to ruin what was once the most respected form of democratic republic the WORLD has ever seen...

Was it perfect? hell no, but the folks still believed in it...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:47 PM

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i see..that explains how abbott got as many votes as he did

Just because something is "possible," does not make it a real problem. The right-sided media is breathlessly convincing voters of a problem that doesn't exist: A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast
We covered this study in the video. It's simply not something that actually happens.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:52 PM

Totally agree we were warned by IKE... responded prior to you including that clip....

MIC is part of the problem....

Ultimately IMO... WE, the folks with the vote, have allowed them to do what they do...

We need to change that or, ultimately deal with the consequences...

My worry...

Have we already lost that opportunity to turn the tide?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:59 PM

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I still put most of the blame on the folks for trusting that the elected, would have the folks back…

That's how it's supposed to work isn't it? Our grade school civics classes taught us that the politicians we elect, represent the interests of our community.

If the folks held the elected to their promises, it wouldn't be this easy today to ruin what was once the most respected form of democratic republic the WORLD has ever seen...

I still fall back to a concept I brought up some time ago -- a perfect solution, but improbable implementation.

No elected official, from small-town Sheriff to US senator can ever receive campaign money from any individual outside their district. All money most come from individuals, with caps on each election cycle. PACs and Special Interests are never allowed to funnel money to politicians or run communications campaigns.

Once a national politician is elected, representative, senator, president -- their campaign days are over. With the exception of debates, elected national politicians must rely on their performance record come election day.

Sure, there are execution/implementation hurdles, but it takes the need for greed out of the equation.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:07 AM

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

My worry...

Have we already lost that opportunity to turn the tide?

Yes, but it's not recent, the power was stolen back in the late 1800's with the 17th amendment.

The money lobbied like hell through that era's "progressive" movement to make the Senate a popular vote like the house was, that stripped the states and "the folks" of 100% of their power over the ever growing Federal Government.

The rise of money in politics (lobbying by "special" interests) happened like a skyrocket immediately after the ratification of the 17th.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:08 AM
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Wow... having spent years here, helping further the efforts of folks sharing info, and disagreeing with you on alot of your angles regarding politics, I wholeheartedly agree with your post..

Local elections need to be local

State elections need to be State

The only National election we have is for POTUS...

IT should stay that way...

And it's still up to US voters to make sure that it returns to that hedge on the White House/ Capitol.......

We still have a chance to right the ship... it starts tomorrow..

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:12 AM

That sounds like a defeatist POV...

You may be right, but I will still try to get the folks to change their minds and VOTE....

IN a nation of such stature across the globe, it is a shame that we struggle to get half 50%, to the poll on election day...

It's on US.. not the money IMO

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:22 AM
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I'd agree if we had people of integrity up for election, Patrick Moynahan (an Okie no less
) was the last one I know of who absolutely couldn't be swayed from his principles at ANY price or threat. I can't think of a single person, challenger or incumbent up for election tomorrow I would believe that about.

It's all about the cash, the guaranteed future (unless you are a Wiener LOL ) secured in the lime light of corporate or academic America, that motivates these cats now. That's why they always campaign/raise money and sweat the next election WAY more than doing what the people sent them there to do in the first place. they must keep that seat until their gravy train pulls into the station.
edit on 11-4-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:40 AM
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

so basically it doesn't matter who votes ? the system is rigged before the first vote gets cast....

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:18 AM
Election fraud is evident again, with the MSM doing its part to help set the stage. The GOP trying to disenfranchise voters is a false flag and just partisan sniping, but actual voter fraud and voter disenfranchisement is real. We have a suddenly engineered GOP surge in the polls and Obama's plunge in popularity getting the blame. Obama is about as popular now as he was in 2012 yet he still somehow miraculously managed to win re election. They doctor the polls and then adjust the election results in key swing states to get the desired outcome. Voters who are registered have their ballots cast even if they don't show up at the polls and others who do vote have it changed electronically. Support for Obama was weak in 2012 in urban districts and he had mostly lost the youth vote. Yet it was claimed they voted and gave him the win he needed. The opposition to Obama was strong and organized and while private polls pointed to his being beaten, somehow they turned out wrong. Fox was ridiculed for calling the election wrong with their polling data being off but it wasn't. Now they want the GOP to make gains and they're going to do the same thing. I've said before that Obama is just a stooge they put in office to do their bidding. Now they're( the puppet masters) going to make him a patsy and blame him for things they make happen. Terrible Ebola policy, a banking collapse, ineffectual terrorist strategy, open borders, a new cold war. They'll keep the country divided while they control both parties and keep on undermining the middle class and give the poor empty promises as always.
2016 will be interesting. You'll have a troop of gargoyles that nobody wants in office squaring off: Hillary, Christie, Jeb Bush. All have sold out and have deals that they've made and none will resonate with the American people. But one of them will be elected.
One of these stooges will replace Obama and we'll have the same thing again.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:54 AM
a reply to: Dutchowl

I knew this was going on as soon as we elected a black president. Call me a racist if you want to but this whole #ing thing as far as our polling system goes in the US is a fraud. I called it. I said we would only elect a black man or a woman to pass the blame on to them for our country that is going to become a failed state. What are the chances that after i predicted this the two political front runners were a black man and a woman? Dont get me wrong, im not a genius, i dont claim to know the future, it was just soooo #ing obvious to me. When i saw the main candidates as a black man and a woman i knew we were screwed and nothing was going to be easy ever again. I literally predicted this mess . I still don't know whats going on. This country the US is in for much larger problems, trust me.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:26 AM
The Right wing media has successfully brainwashed millions of Americans into believing truck loads of illegals are being sent to voting booths to cast illegal ballots.

The reality of the situation is that the GOP are the ones that are most active in rigging the election with their voter suppression tactics.

Everyone that is not inside the echo chamber knows this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>