It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newcastle 'bomb alert': Tyneside estate cordoned off

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It is very easy to jump to the conclusion that someone else is jumping to conclusions.

At least I think thats what I meant to say?

OP has his views but is articulate and polite and to assume that he is pushing views is actually worse than doing so in my opinion.

a reply to: bastion

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Cheers chaps!

Yes, I have my views, but I also try to remain level headed about things. I am all to aware terrorism isn't the preserve of Islam as I have lived under the threat of being blown to bits by Irish Catholics for far longer!

As an aside, a cursory glance of my posting history would show I have no axe to grind with Muslims - I have even defended the good majority of them when the more rabid posters are having a good whine about Islam in general - most are normal folk who just want to get on in life and I have worked with plenty who are decent, stand up chaps and chappettes.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
As many suspected - a lone nutjob with an axe to grind.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

i too have become a Muslim and i am white British and in the 2 years of been a Muslim i have not come across anyone with radical or extremist views ,

i have to thank ats in part for me becoming a Muslim as it was searching for the truth that lead me to Islam and god ,

as soon as any Muslim kills any innocent person he is no longer a Muslim so a true Muslim would never kill an innocent person

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join