It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

[SEC2014] LAW and perfection

page: 1

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:37 PM
Non writer

1. Yani Heino, 25 years old tech student, male
2. Officer Don Chincilla
3. Order
4. Hope

Feel of sharp sting in my left rib when my eyes slowly opened in electric blue light... Something is wrong, what is this pain? where am i?

" Get up and get moving..RIGHT NOW" Officer with deep demanding voice with a stinking breath shouted, slap on the face and kick on my already sore rib.. what a pain!

" Oh dear Elders.. bad teeth day, huh ? Algae homemade brew ? You know it´s illegal right? " i laughed sarcastically while trying to remember what has happened and why the hell i am here in this pee stinking cell. Little by little my eyes got used to that penetrating light. Officer glanced at me absently.

" Next time when you take a lady out for a dinner, make sure you close your zipper" i said and glanced back at him. Suddenly, i realized i should have kept my mouth shut. As a gift i was introduced with his stun gun.

"Get the F&CK OUT OF MY HEAD FREAK ! " last words i heard before i passed.

I slowly regained my consciousness. Different room, same overweight officer and i am sitting on a chair in the middle of the room, hands and legs chained to a chair. Officer bent his head and yawned aloud, his extra chins disappeared for a few seconds and that time i could imagine him been somewhat decent looking guy in his earlier years about 30 big floods ago more or less, before hundreds pints of algae brew, before massive appetite for synthetic bacon and before his wife left him for a athletic blond pool boy who flirted openly to every member in his household.. including him and his two cloned poodles. Poor guy, for a second i felt sorry for him, no wife and no poodles just a huge mortgage of badly kept house and bedbugs to sleep with.

Are you awake SmartA$$ ?" Officer asked and slapped on my head, not too hard this time... he is bored i could tell.

"Stop pushing me around, i am, you idiot ! " i answered and whipped my hair out of my sight. Two hairless rats with a snout of piglets run across the room chasing cockroach who was running for it´s life.

"I see only one idiot and it´s not me as i still have my job and reputation, you smartA$$!" Officer said and continued " I could do a favor for all of us right now and shoot your so called smart IQ on the floor and janitor lady would also be paid. I can´t believe how stupid can subtech student be to get himself in such a mess"

"If i would like to get in state of intelligence of police officers, IQ 65 right in Sucker-berg scale? i could be larva eating out your brain cells, even then i would be still smarter, i would still have the larva cells as a bonus." i prompted and wanted him to be more upset instead showing me all that boredom.

"SHUT UP NOW" he said and pushed a red button which opened a wide screen on one of the walls " It´s time "

" This is a case hearing 12523 held by Vainola bureau with a rights described in a book of " Things you thought you knew but you didn´t know a thing " in paragraph 211. Paragraph 211 can be checked in ward 1154 in a bureau building 51. All objections about the trial should be filed by 11 am to the Vainola Institute of Order and Questionable Ethics in next day at the bureau building 84. The bureau building 51 is open from 10 am to 1 pm and the bureau building 84 is open from 10:30 am to 1 pm.

What we have here are serious accusations by multiple members of the "Down the Pit and Beyond next door" society, telling us that accused Walther Teslaco Jr Jr has hacked his nanochip to non functioning state and seeing the World we live in, in forbidden way, seeing the despicable truth. Showing behavior we don´t want to see and causing his own mother to have stomach problems over the stress and severe diarrhea"

" THAT IS NOT ME !, i am Yani Heino " i shouted.

"SILENCE, Officer Chincilla be kind and give him a shot of quietness so we can continue with the case" asked the voice. Officer took green injection gun and lifted my chin for a shot. My throat..MY THROAT i felt swelling.. tried to scream but nothing came out. Trial continued.

" It has come to our attention that accused Walther Teslaco Jr Jr has shown some slight form of awakenings which is forbidden by the book, mentioned before, and Junior Fag in his college reported to School Master that Walther Teslaco Jr Jr took a shower and used real water. Origin of the water is unknown but respectful School Master reported that Walther Teslaco Jr Jr has been joining in chemistry lessons and maybe somehow managed to produce water.
Water is described in the book " Things you thought you knew but you didn´t know a thing " as a one most severe insults to subhuman race. Also senior fag in his college reported that he has witnessed several cases concerning Walther Teslaco Jr Jr and his unfit attitude to simple rules like staying awake till midnight, instead Walther Teslaco Jr Jr tends to go to bed at 9 pm and wake up at 6 am.

Any objections ?" voice asked

" I am not Walther Teslaco Jr Jr" i said in my mind but couldn´t say a word aloud.

" No objection heard. Now we vote. Do we send Walther Teslaco Jr Jr to exile, Yes or No ? Jury choose the button, red for YES and green for NO " voice said.

" Voting is over, six times for Exile and two members of jury are excused and their cases will be opened next week. Walther Teslaco Jr Jr will be sent to exile tomorrow at 11 am.
Thank you jury for your trust, all accepted votes will be rewarded with a lovely under the sea vacation at glorious dump site, expect to see wonderful creatures of the sea and eat some delicious fish shaped algae in kick-in-bar. Have a wonderful week"

Standing in elevator on my road to exile. Had no idea what it was going to be or do i survive. Elevator door opened and warm bright light embraced my skin, i took a deep breath of air so wonderful and looked around. A couple with shining clothes walked and smiled at me.

" Welcome to Il-mah-Tar Yani Heino or should we say Walther Teslaco Jr Jr ? We are so glad you made it, we have been expecting you"

"Wh--at ?" i was amazed " You know me ?"

" Sure we do" they laughted "No more fake identities just simple truth here"

And the first time in my life i was HAPPY ! and i have no idea Why ?
edit on 3-11-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:08 PM
Thank you AboveBoard for quick check.. so appreaciated !!! Huge hugs

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:09 PM
a reply to: dollukka

I actually really liked this story! Good job.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:21 AM

Great job, enjoyed it alot. Liked the dialogue between the characters. Got a good sense of the characters ahhh characteristics. Would like to see where this went, i was left wanting to know more about past and finally future events.
Once again good job.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM

Great story and I absolutely loved the humor!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:40 PM
Thank you guys and gals ! i was trying to keep it somewhat short and leave space for imagination

edit on 4-11-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:26 PM
I too enjoyed this and it had a happy ending!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:40 PM
Great job

Leaves you room later on if you want to expand

S and F

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:29 AM
I really liked this story. I like 'out there'

s and F