It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are white people mutants?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is not one of them stupid pan-anfrican forums where stupid pro-black ststements are the official posts and the rests are jibberish. You have laid down no science and simply critique out of your own emotional insecurity. I don't like debating with blacks as Negro ideaology is disturbing to me, so I'd rather if you do no direct references to me. I clearly stated(you avoided the quote I see) that skin color isn't neccessary and it isn't. In different parts of the world the UV ray concentration varies. Negroes and darker races carry hordes of skin diseases due to the faulty biochemistry primarily in Negroes, Indians and Meditteraneans. Modern man does not include the Negro, Americana and Cro-Magnoid types of people. Modern is the better structered and socially advanced races and I think you know this already. You must be senile indeed because you state that chimps are mutants, humans are mutants and apes are mutants but ridiculously ask "are whites mutants?" Your one of those miseducated Pan-Africans or black muslims that spew poisions of which you yourself are not immune to.
Nothing you said was of any reason and you shot yourself in the foot trying to shoot me down. You stated that a mutant can be called a mutant regardless of standards. How simple can you really be? In that case we ALL are mutants and the white race need not to be singled out to be questioned as a mutant. Then the bozo says the caucasian is a mutated ape but believes that his race was what whites came from. This way the idiot really embarasses himself. For if whites came from blacks, then who would be closer to the ape. Not only that, he states clearly that no one knows the skin solor of the early men evolving from apes therefore they could have been white or pinkish. If he doesn't know what he "know", then what makes him think that he knows anything? He simply wrote a post filled with emotions and lacking facts. The human man was here for hundreds of millions of years and didn't evolve from primitive men. If man was designed in the image of God then why would he need to come from something that is of an inferior type? God made apes but god is no ape. Evolution isn't realistic and man has a longer life on Earth than what he thinks.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The idea of a 'black albino' tho is quite interesting, I'm not even sure if albinism is something that occurs in 'african' populations.

Oh yes, black people can suffer from albinism also.

And often face discrimination in their own communities.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeLowUIdontevenknowu
I think the "we all came from Africa" theory is a bunch of crap. Why would anyone want to leave a beautiful fruitful garden of eden like enviorment travel over the countless miles of desert and keep going north into a colder enviorment that their skin was too dark to keep warm in?

I see it the other way around... maybe we all started in CHINA ... there are Billions of people in that part of the world. Some people would have traveled north, south, east, and west. From China one could go any direction. Each "clan" would have developed their own unique traits depending on which direction that they went.

The Africa theory says that everyone traveled north in small groups. That means that their was one major group and then every so often a small group would break away and travel north...well that would mean that we all would have similar traits since each group that left africa would have been a part of the major group.

I just think that it makes more sense for humanity to desire to be in a warm green climate. Not to leave one and go walk through a desert. who would do that???

History seems to tell me that the Aryan race appeared like a whirlwind out of SE Asia into Africa and then settled in Europe, I do not know how much stock to put in history though.
... While the path seems to draw a smile on the map It was hardly a peaceful journey, heh ...

I do not know who would leave and walk through a desert but if I am thinking along the lines of domain, or territory it would make perfect sense for a 'white' to drift North and 'black' to drift South.

If I and my clan are light and much exposure to the sun harms our skin we would be foolish to compete for land in a hot climate region.
I also can rule out the chance of people with a darker complexion battling me for this land in a colder region when the warmer climate is more suitable to them.

My only competition will be others like myself who seek a land to call their own.

As for the who made who theme I see going on a bit around here...

Whoever mutated neanderthal man thereby creating Kro-magnon created all the races ...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Why wont this dam thread just die already

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
white people from Africa ? guess chinese people are from Africa too

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well, no one came fro Africa but Negroes and perhaps maybe certain Arabs. I know us Melanesians didn't evolve from Negroes just as Native Americans and Mongoloids didn't. The creators created this diversity for a reason. It is no accident that caucasians are technologically advanced. It is no accident that the people of India was great at developing Buddhism, martial arts and the world's first oceanography. Look at life. Aren't there bigger chances of something bad happening than good. Doesn't World War look closer than world peace? If evolution had it's way we would never be here. The higher beings designed every one of us for a certain purpose. Negroes were even designed for entertainment. They dance and make the music the world is listening to today. This diversity was given so that the world can live as a happy world body and be entertained without one race genuinely feeling superior to the others. But out of Africa is pure hogwash. Man's age is longer than you think.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor

This is not one of them stupid pan-anfrican forums where stupid pro-black ststements are the official posts and the rests are jibberish.

Of course its not. That hardly prevents some of what you say from being unintelligent jibberish.

You have laid down no science

You have presented no science, so why should I whip out diagrams and references?

and simply critique

Yes, critique, rationally and logically critique. Is there supposed to be some sort of problem with that?

out of your own emotional insecurity.

Er?

I don't like debating with blacks as Negro ideaology is disturbing to me, so I'd rather if you do no direct references to me.

hahaha, you stupid moron!

I clearly stated(you avoided the quote I see) that skin color isn't neccessary and it isn't.

Actually I did address the issue of what melanin does. Its not 'unecessary'. Its difficult for albinos to be an albino, and only an idiot would suggest that white people can't survive in, say, africa. I'd think the boers and berbers would object to that! The point is, melanin blocks UV radiation. UV radiation is carcinogenic/mutagenic. Cancer is bad, therefore, if there is enough UV radiation, then more melanin = less Uv which means less mutagnically cuased cancers which means greater fitness. Hence melanin concentration in skin will tend to increase in that situation. Your inability to undestand the arguement for when and how melanin is beneficial hardly means that it is not beneficial.

Modern man does not include the Negro, Americana and Cro-Magnoid types of people.

All living human beings are anatomically modern humans.

You must be senile indeed because you state that chimps are mutants, humans are mutants and apes are mutants but ridiculously ask "are whites mutants?"

Actually, its entirely possible for 'white' populations to not be a result of mutation. While mutations and alterations of genes might be required to go from chimp to man, that is not so in the trivial change from one concentration of melanin in the epidermis to another. So whites indeed need not be mutant blacks.

Your one of those miseducated Pan-Africans or black muslims that spew poisions of which you yourself are not immune to.

More stunning revelations of you ignorance. I suppose it infects all topics with you no?

You stated that a mutant can be called a mutant regardless of standards. How simple can you really be? In that case we ALL are mutants and the white race need not to be singled out to be questioned as a mutant.

Ok. And your point is????

Then the bozo says the caucasian is a mutated ape but believes that his race was what whites came from.

I notice this fails to address the logic of darker skin resulting in greater fitness in tropical environments. Taken in hand with the origins of man being in africa, and you have, in all likelyhood, dark skinned populations as the original populations, regardless of the colour of chimps underneath their fur. And, again, by your own logic of dark skin filling the protective role that chimp hair used to have, then as the chimps lost hair their skin being conversely darker and darker.

This way the idiot really embarasses himself.

The meaningless bluster of someone that can barely hold a conversation.

For if whites came from blacks, then who would be closer to the ape.

Nothing in my statements necessitates that the original populations were the same as modern african 'bantu' blacks. Indeed, thats rather unlikely. All I have said is that they very probably were dark skinned. What difference would it make which modern population preceded the other one, none are more 'chimplike' than the other anyway and all are modern humans. There was a long series of other species that interceded between actual chimps and man.

Not only that, he

Hey, dumbass, in case you haven't noticed you are talking to me, not some 'audience'. If there were an audience listening to you then you'd be playing the comedic role.

states clearly that no one knows the skin solor of the early men evolving from apes therefore they could have been white or pinkish.

Indeed, they very well might've been.

If he doesn't know what he "know", then what makes him think that he knows anything?

Says a guy who beleives aliens from beyond came here and engineer everything.

He simply wrote a post filled with emotions and lacking facts.

There is no need to refer to yourself in the third person here....

The human man was here for hundreds of millions of years

All evidence contradicts this.

If man was designed in the image of God then why would he need to come from something that is of an inferior type?

Please demonstrate that the original assumption is true.

Wow, you only had to edit that post twice before you got it to yer liking eh? Good boy.

Well, no one came fro Africa

All evidence, fossil and genetic, indicates that man originated in africa.

It is no accident that caucasians are technologically advanced

Indeed, it required great effort throughout history and ultimately the advancement of rational thought during the Enlightenment and the industrial revolution resulted in the technological edge that the West has.

Man's age is longer than you think.

You keep repeating this like some kind of moron and yet present nothing to substantiate it.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If white People are mutated from black people, then surely that means White People are much more advanced .

Prolly one of the reasons White People do not suffer from defects such as sicle cell etc...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
If white People are mutated from black people, then surely that means White People are much more advanced .

Prolly one of the reasons White People do not suffer from defects such as sicle cell etc...

There. Now that you've gone and said that, maybe the mods will finally put an end to this regretable thread. Also, I wonder how long a thread aimed at other races with a similar title would have been allowed to run?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
1211, if you don't like the thread you can simply 86 your presence. Long as we know that aliens designed use to their likings and we didn't come out of Africa we know we're men. You made a good point guy. Sickle Cell anemia if anything proves that Negroes are the mutants, it being a genetic disease. I beleive that the higher beings created us suitable to certain climates and parts of the planet. I beleive like David Icke as well that this is part of a great plan. The bruteness & strength of the Negro help the economy of the South and Early America. The intellect of the caucasian, praise god, has given us houses, cars and things to live comftorably. Native Americans created the concept of zero. The aliens are helping us evolve to a higher level and we were desgned to their likings. They say that we all are created equal(though I disagree) just in different ways. Think this just came about? The beings have spent hundreds of millions of years trying to perfect Earth with man. I just hope they don't have to destroy civilization to start over, though the bible has Revelations that predict an end.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
There. Now that you've gone and said that, maybe the mods will finally put an end to this regretable thread. Also, I wonder how long a thread aimed at other races with a similar title would have been allowed to run?

Damn man, are you a fortune teller?

Closed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join