It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are white people mutants?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molloy XX
The reality of racial differences:

LOL! What a crock of BS if I ever heard it. Actually I think if one sat around long enough you could make up just as much stuff about how whites are supposed to be more similar to animals and how whites are less smarter than blacks or any other race.
Starting with how caucasion hair is the same in texture to animal fur and only black people's hair is a different tecture from all other animals. Not to mention how caucasion races tend to be hairier than all other races and blacks are the least hairy of all groups. LOL! One could go on and on if they wanted to sit up and make up reasons for any race to supposedly be more similar to animals or inferior. But most of us are smart enough to realize that there is no difference between humans because there is only one race. The human race.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leading Lady

LOL! What a crock of BS if I ever heard it. Actually I think if one sat around long enough you could make up just as much stuff about how whites are supposed to be more similar to animals and how whites are less smarter than blacks or any other race.
Starting with how caucasion hair is the same in texture to animal fur and only black people's hair is a different tecture from all other animals. Not to mention how caucasion races tend to be hairier than all other races and blacks are the least hairy of all groups. LOL! One could go on and on if they wanted to sit up and make up reasons for any race to supposedly be more similar to animals or inferior. But most of us are smart enough to realize that there is no difference between humans because there is only one race. The human race.

More similar to other mammals doesn't mean inferior, it means they are more similar to other mammals. However, less intelligence does. And, you can't prove something that doesn't exist as truth. Try to find some way to prove that whites are less intelligent than negroes? Thought so. Negroes have smaller cranials (brain holes), lower average iqs (even on unbiased tests) and have never had even a remotely great society. The Nambian kingdoms, etc. they teach to kids nowadays in history class is a crock pot of PC bs.

Keep in mind what I posted earlier though, "keep in mind such intelligence stats are for groups not individuals so dont go discriminating against people you know that are black , etc. just because black people are on average less intelligent. that doesnt mean that the person is. too many people make that mistake. bloody bad racists."

Just because black people are on average less intelligent doesn't make you smarter than a randomly selected black person. AKA discrimination is wrong. Don't fall into the pit of the sterotypical racist. You can't apply group statistics to individuals. If you're wondering, I'm not white. I'm 1/2 asian, 1/2 white. -- Rice Cracker

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If "white" people are a result of evolution, then how is it that the people who call themselves Jews, or Israelites, who now live in Israel, are white? Does Israel somehow get less sunlight than Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt?

I think white people we know now are a mixture of Anunnaki and the people of earth, and I think that's why so many white people are fixated on their ideal Aryan race, or pure breed.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'd rather believe that a large portion of Jews moved from Europe to the Israeli area after WWII than believe that those people are white because aliens wanted to create a white people in the Middle-East. They weren't white when they went to Europe, of course, but they interbred with whites to the point that most are pretty much just white.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Basically, multiculturalism has good ideals but it does so with censorship. It hides from the truth. Just look at the facts that racists do and be a multiculturalist.
"Racism" is just ignorance.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by a3s73rg30ne
If "white" people are a result of evolution, then how is it that the people who call themselves Jews, or Israelites, who now live in Israel, are white? Does Israel somehow get less sunlight than Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt?

Thats because most of the jews there are from Europe that moved there after the holocost.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon

More similar to other mammals doesn't mean inferior, it means they are more similar to other mammals. However, less intelligence does. And, you can't prove something that doesn't exist as truth. Try to find some way to prove that whites are less intelligent than negroes? Thought so. Negroes have smaller cranials (brain holes), lower average iqs (even on unbiased tests) and have never had even a remotely great society. The Nambian kingdoms, etc. they teach to kids nowadays in history class is a crock pot of PC bs.

Keep in mind what I posted earlier though, "keep in mind such intelligence stats are for groups not individuals so dont go discriminating against people you know that are black , etc. just because black people are on average less intelligent. that doesnt mean that the person is. too many people make that mistake. bloody bad racists."

Just because black people are on average less intelligent doesn't make you smarter than a randomly selected black person. AKA discrimination is wrong. Don't fall into the pit of the sterotypical racist. You can't apply group statistics to individuals. If you're wondering, I'm not white. I'm 1/2 asian, 1/2 white. -- Rice Cracker

Anyway I'm not going to let you try to sink me to your level into such a stupid and pointless argument. Whatever. Like I said if one wanted to you could make up all kinds of stuff to explain why any group is supposedly inferior. I will just say that anthropology shows that with animals those with the biggest brains are the dumbest, the smaller brains in animals means smarter. But I'm not going to even justify that garbage with an answer I'm done with this. I will only respond to posts that show some form of intellegence, not ones like yours.
I don't even believe in evolution or whatever but even science shows that the earlier "man" had larger brains and were dumber and supposedly as mankind evolved the brain got smaller and smarter. But I am done with this because this is pointless. There's no such thing as race just the human race.

[edit on 1/25/2005 by Leading Lady]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Like I said befor white ppl had to go through an ice age. That is why I think we are more hairy. I bet if the Ice Age was still here that we'd be as hairy as big foot. We were growing hair to be warm from the cold. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
brains in proportion to body size;;

elephants have bigger brains but are less intelligent-

there are differences among individuals, obviously.

so why would a seleceted group of individuals not differ from another selected group, especially given that those two groups evolved in isolation from eacher over a period of thousands of years?

it wouldnt.

i havent seen you back yourself up once with any scientific data. if you can prove somehow that white people are less intelligent, do it. dont just say you can. it basically goes like this for intelligence:
some jewish groups > asians > whites > middle easterners > americans (native americans, mexicans etc) > blacks > australian aborigines, in groups that is.

so a middle easterner could be smarter than an asian, its just not statistically probable in a random selection, but because of that you cant apply it accurately to individuals. groups, on the other hand, have that randomness in them.

how are logic and scientific facts = garbage?

you havent backed yourself up once. do it or lose.

[edit on 1/25/05 by RedDragon]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a population of albinos would have both black and albino children

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
brains in proportion to body size;;

elephants have bigger brains but are less intelligent-

there are differences among individuals, obviously.

so why would a seleceted group of individuals not differ from another selected group, especially given that those two groups evolved in isolation from eacher over a period of thousands of years?

it wouldnt.

i havent seen you back yourself up once with any scientific data. if you can prove somehow that white people are less intelligent, do it. dont just say you can. it basically goes like this for intelligence:
some jewish groups > asians > whites > middle easterners > americans (native americans, mexicans etc) > blacks > australian aborigines, in groups that is.

so a middle easterner could be smarter than an asian, its just not statistically probable in a random selection, but because of that you cant apply it accurately to individuals. groups, on the other hand, have that randomness in them.

how are logic and scientific facts = garbage?

you havent backed yourself up once. do it or lose.

[edit on 1/25/05 by RedDragon]

LOL! That's the point! I can't prove one group is smarter than the other because there is no such thing as race and no one group is smarter than the other which is why it's impossible to prove. You're the one who thinks he can prove one group smarter than the other! LOL! I never said I can or that I am trying to prove any one group smaeter than the other.
You're the one who wants to prove that. I said we are all the same and that there is no such thing as race, you are the one who wants to somehow try to prove one race smarter than the other I'm saying the whole thing is stupid.

As far as brain size in early humans here's a couple of examples I know there's tons more examples if you just do some studying instead of living in ignorance.

"When placed in an evolutionary perspective, Neanderthal anatomy gives the impression of a “primitive” hominid, as though the evolutionary trajectory of Homo sapiens had somehow reversed itself. This impression is offset somewhat by the observation that the Neanderthal braincase measured on average about 1600 cc, larger than contemporary Homo sapiens. "

www.encyclopedia.com...

and:

"Fossilized skeletons of Cro-Magnon Man had a superior size and brain capacity to modern man. "

www.rae.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm just saying your point about supposed difference in brain size if it's true means nothing since early man had brains bigger than all of us! LOL! It means nothing. It's pointless. Zero. it means nothing, there is no such thing as race, we are all one race, the human race.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I'm just saying your point about supposed difference in brain size if it's true means nothing since early man had brains bigger than all of us! LOL! It means nothing. It's pointless. Zero. it means nothing, there is no such thing as race, we are all one race, the human race.

I have a big head( looks good though) and a smart brain. Besides size doesnt matter is a myth

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
That stuff is crap. If it wasnt for us all of Europe would be muslim right now.

Bwa! Its because of the ineffectiveness of the slavs that any part of europe is occupied by muslims!

Youre right I dont know what Avars are. Im ashamed of myself.

Ha, well, maybe not ashamed. The Avars were an asiatic people that are part of the reason why slavs have their name. They were their slave/serf population, their underclass. I recall reading about how the Avar horsemen would drive a slavic infantry before them like cattle, as part of their militarty technique.

They're national soccer team sucks.

Come on, you've been in the US long enough to know that soccer isn't a real sport anyway! [/ducks and runs for cover]

Actually I think it might require more intelligence to survive then the rest of the world.

Think about it they had to live through an ICE AGE. They had to learn to survive Freazing tempuratures by making warm cloathing and had to learn how to take down wooly mamoths.

Big Game hunting amoung prehistoric man was thought to effectively be cuasing a stampede and directing them off a cliff. I'd think that desert living would require more skill than tundra living, but regardless, i don't see either as effecting adifference in 'racial' intellect.

That is why I think we are more hairy

Humans and chimps have the same number of hair follicles. Souther Europeans are more 'hairy' than northern europeans no?

Besides size doesnt matter is a myth

Thats right, its the motion of the ocean! Er...

It dont mean butt if it aint got jutt.

I thought size didn't matter?

red dragon

They wouldn't. They'd end up differing. Problem is, human populations don't meet those conditions. They aren't in strong isolation from one another. The populations are mobile to begin with, and on top of that genes themselves flow from population to population. To be sure, there has been some isolation, and this has probably allowed some of the perceived 'differences'.

it basically goes like this for intelligence:

Any reason for anyone to actually beleive that?

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by a3s73rg30ne
If "white" people are a result of evolution, then how is it that the people who call themselves Jews, or Israelites, who now live in Israel, are white?

Most of them are european jews, IE europeans who happen to be jewish and who immigrated to israel. The 'native' jews are indistinguishable from the native palestinians. They're semites, classed along with arabs and other semtic peoples.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The idea of a 'black albino' tho is quite interesting, I'm not even sure if albinism is something that occurs in 'african' populations.

Yes...it happens. I see one on the metro all the time. He looks exactly like an african american other than his skin is pure white and his hair is white also. Haven't been close enough to look at his eyes though, so I couldn't tell you. Off topic I know but just mentioning it.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

That stuff is crap. If it wasnt for us all of Europe would be muslim right now.

Bwa! Its because of the ineffectiveness of the slavs that any part of europe is occupied by muslims!

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Nygdan]

Hey you try defeating an entire empire by yourself.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hey you try defeating an entire empire by yourself.

MWa, good point. Er, I mean, 'excuses excuses, tsk tsk'. The french were able to do it. Oh man, that was actually a little too mean.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't think I would call white humans mutant. I do believe we all orginiated from a darker complexion and that even Christ was of dark complexion. Mankind begain in todays middle east and back then the continents were probably somewhat connected. I would think the white pigment is simply a matter of climate differences.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Humanity appears to have begun in africa, the continents were more or less as connected an in the positions that they are in now.

There is no white pigment, there's only one human skin and hair pigment, melanin. People in Norway, North Korea, Nigeria, and Nicaragua have the same pigment, just in varying amounts. Interestingly, the number of melanocytes (cells that make the pigment) does differ, some are just more active than others.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join