It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are white people mutants?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
There are a noted race of alien beings called "Nordics". They look much like thre counterparts here on earth ie..Scandinavians/ and some americans/canadians. I believe that every "genral" human race that lives here on earth are direct representitives of there alien counterparts. African americans belong to a group, and asians, spanish, upper euro/lower euro,indian,(americans/canadians have all combinations) all belong to others. What I mean is that for every race here on earth, an alien race exists elsewhere to represent this. So earth is a melting pot of alien races. There are also reptilians and other "odd" species that are here also. The earth is a mixture of many alien races all coexisting at once.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Blue eyes is strange.

Blue eyes seems to steam from northern europe.
People state it was mutation. But why is that, they only got mutated? what about north indian's? no blue eyes.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
I have to wonder how you would explain the Eskimos remaining brown with black hair?

The only eskimos and 'orientals' I have seen have been fairly pale skinned. But basically its all a matter of the selection pressure on the group. Developing pale skin might just not have been beneficial for one group, and beneficial for another. Or, similiarly, it could've been beneficial at one time, and then became very numerous in tehpopulation, and then conditions changed and the trait became neutral.

The Eskimos are obviously "older" than the whites.... :-?

What makes you say that?

mankow
Those migration theories are fishy, because it is not likely for people to migrate so far

Well, the turks are known to have migrated from 'east central' asia to turkey, in modern historic times. Why should've people have been able to migrate from africa to the rest of the world?

Those theories we all originate from one are also at least nonsensical.

Its strange to think of, but its supported by the evidence. What those ideas are usually saying isn't that there was one person, and then they spawned everyone else, rather that, if you go back far enough, you find an ancestor that everyone alive to day had in common, and that ancestor lived in a population of other people. Those other people in that tribe, or even other tribes, lived for a while, adn just, for whatever the myriad reasons, ended up dying out.

Better is too ask what is the meaning of racial differences, it has to be some good reason.

Why? It needn't have a good reason. Having high concentrations of melanin in your skin, for example, -is- a good defense against skin cancer. But, if you live in a cloudy overcast climate, its not very good at picking up sunlight for vitamin synthesis. That doesn't mean that a person with it will die immeadiately or at all. What it does mean is that, -if- someone is born with lighter skin, then they may have an advantage. But there are other factors that can over-ride that slight sunlight advantage. SO nowadays you have some groups that are pale, others that aren't so pale.

If we look by inner selves these races produce different cultures, because races have different subconscious then!

But races don't produce cultures. Groups of people do, and groups of people are not bound by race. Africans don't have one 'african' culture, and 'caucasians' don't have one culture either.

races didn't interact a lot till some couple of centuries ago.

Whereas in more modern times more isolated populations are able to directly mix, even in the past, genes would be transported/diffused thru one population to the next. So some of hte genes of people in the congo filter into nearby populations, and so on and so on until they reach, say, israel, or italy, or where ever.

Why would anyone want to leave a beautiful fruitful garden of eden like enviorment travel over the countless miles of desert and keep going north into a colder enviorment that their skin was too dark to keep warm in?

People didn't say, 'gosh' this tropical paradise sucks, lets walk to the steppes.' THey just moved. Humans are made for walking and traveling long distances. They just moved along, following shorlines, herds, switching to new herds, meandering, go where it seemed like it might be better than right here, to over there. They didn't know the great lengths that they had gone from their ancestors. And 'tropical paradise' still has lots of horrible tropical diseases, plagues, droughts, and wild animals that can kill you. Not to mention other human beigns that you might not get a long with.

\maybe we all started in CHINA

This is what was originally thought. But then, all the primitive fossils were found in africa, with the more 'advanced' ones further and furhter away.

The Africa theory says that everyone traveled north in small groups. That means that their was one major group

No it doesn't. There is no reason to require or think that everyone was in one homogenous group. They were probably split into various tribes with their own cultures and languages and beleifs. And that problem woudl hold for anywhere, not just africa.

Not to leave one and go walk through a desert. who would do that???

Whether they are comming from china or africa, they're going to have to cross deserts (and rember that in these times the sahara was not a desert). There are people that live in deserts now and seem quite content with it.

elaine
Eskimos eat large amounts of fish liver oil which contains vitamin D.
Light skinned people can easily absorb vitamin D while darker skinned

Well there ya go. Thats interesting.

lucidvisions
I believe that every "genral" human race that lives here on earth are direct representitives of there alien counterparts.

As orionthehunterpointed out, whites and blacks are in teh same species. IF each was from a different planet, then why would the even be using the same material for their genetic information (DNA), let alone have specific inter-relationships?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Oh no i have blue eyes I MUST BE A MUTANT! You guys said it originated in Northern Europe? Well if you cant tell by my name im from southern Europe.
I thought those Nordics guys were a race of people that evolved befor us. You know like the ancients on stargate. I have wondered why its only white people that have different color hair and eyes. I do know that blue eyes are more sensitive to the sun. I hope that helps a little.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I've actually heard about this topic in a Rass Kass song believe it or not. I tried to do some research but kept on getting unbelievably biased sources.

The genetic recessive issue is used as some what of a fuel to empower Pro-Black/Semi-Racist websites. If you don't believe me do a search on any search engine. Guaranteed nearly half of the first 10 sites are linked to Black borderline racist masquerading as scientist and researchers.

People use 'The African origin' theory as empowerment. 'If you exist on this earth, than you are undoubtedly 'African''. It's a widely accepted concept in science yet people are using this for their own devious plans.

A few days ago, someone created a thread along the lines of �Jesus was truly black�. The entire concept of proving Jesus� skin color is a sign of a week and feeble mind. What do you have to prove? Ok Jesus was black, what�s the difference? Do you believe in a religion because of the creators skin color or because of the ideology?

Our brains love to polarize the world. Good/Evil, Republican/Democrat, White/Black, Liberal/Conservative. Polarization of our society is not getting us anywhere. We fight amongst ourselves about irrelevant topics such as this.

It's the easiest way to control a people. Create two opposites. Make them quarrel amongst each other. Confuse the people and sit back and impose whatever agenda on society.

If we were truly united we would throw all this pseudo-racist science out of the window and rebuild our society from the ground up. The hell with Them

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Nygdan, the DNA is genrally the same for all species of humans. We do have noted diffrences though, and no one can dispute that! Just as the animal kindom is vastly diffrent that the humans. Why are humans so Incredibly diffrent than the animal kingdom? It is because we do not originate form this earth. Every person living on this earth feels and knows this deep down in there hart. And so let us explore why humans have such physical and mental diffrences. We do, and this is known world wide. Every type of human group has diffrent Special Abilities. Im not saying that one species is better than another, but it is noted that there are diffrent Special Capabilities for each. We are the aliens of this earth!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If we didnt evolve on this planet then how the hell did we get here. I dont c a giant spaceship in a museum entitled How we got here. We`re not that differnt from other animals we have hair like mammals and warmblooded. Chimps and other monkeys and apes have hands with apposable thumbs to.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Croat56, we did infact evolve on this planet.
Its the fact that we were vastly diffrent from the start of the evolution of our species. I know that you are aware of this fact, as you are astoot to the knowlege of the "human" orgins deep down, just as every "human" is. Allthough some are beffudled with wrong ideals.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The white pale skin was the result of hiding in caves during the last nuclear war. Through generations of cave living, with very little sunlight, they slowly became pale.

-note- Don't tell anyone.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Justanotherperson, this is a very intresting perspective indeed. Allthough I am a "pale one" I wonder what about the humans that have pigment? (ie..indians,africans,asians etc..) Were they cave dwelling during these times as well?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
simulcra your points are valid...

by the way, google search - "Ras Kass - 'Nature of the Threat'"

the phenomenon of race is relevant because white supremacy DOES exist. do not be naiive as i have beeen to the uk and it is prevalent there as well...

in a perfect world race would be irrelevant but unfortunately those are not the times we live in.

if you get a chance listen to ras kass' song...

controversial - yes - but interesting

oh, and on the subject of jesus....
whatr is the name of the oldest and most sacred painting in THE VATICAN, and what does it depict?

"The BLACK Madonna" depicting a "black mary with her black baby"
hmm, why didnt michaelangelo paint this as it has always been in the church?
well, think about it....

subliminal associations would also be worth researching as relevant to the ramifications of jesus being white - NOT AN ACCIDENT....

MY MOTHER IS WHITE, FATHER IS BLACK, and I'm a MOMMAS BOY!
so no assertions that i am biased!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
theBLESSINGofVISION, we are going deeper than that. This wayyy before jesus and mary etc...Not a white and black issue..But there are so many other varietys of humans.And some are vastly diffrent than others!! Not better or worse,but vastly diffrent

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I don't want to be misunderstood. But I still am very sure races didn't interact with each other in say last 10000years or maore.
If they did that must be visible on their characteristics.
I still think there were more then one starting race. Only truth is when races mix in the melting pot, then thay will become one race. But not started as one race,
This diversion theories are very interesting, it looks like darvinism, am I right?
But there is only one problem. Species were created different. Mixing sugar and tea you get sweet tea. What you people want to say then having sweet tea, sugar will migrate and separate from the tea, and if I am correctly understanding these it will migrate over spoon and into another cup (continent). I think that is more logical explanation.......

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
simulcra your points are valid...

by the way, google search - "Ras Kass - 'Nature of the Threat'"

Yea he's a pretty intelligent guy. Although, somewhat racist. Interview with a Vampire is a nice one also.

the phenomenon of race is relevant because white supremacy DOES exist. do not be naiive as i have beeen to the uk and it is prevalent there as well...

Oppression exist. Mainly created by governmental entities. Is it a coicidence that most are white? Yes and No. The government is based on family bloodlines (yes I do sound a little like Icke here). Even though Collin Powell is black, he still has bloodlines relating to ancient british monarchy. As far as supremacy in the UK. I'm living in the UK right now. It's subjective. It's based on perspective.

in a perfect world race would be irrelevant but unfortunately those are not the times we live in.

Ok, I'll give you that one. But we just can't sit back and desire a utopian society. We have to make baby steps to improve our current society. Not just point out the ills of it and not provide a solution.

oh, and on the subject of jesus....

Completely agree with you. The blonde/blue eye depiction of jesus just illustrates how the Catholic church has tried to manipulate history as well as science.

[edit on 12/11/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
well sure we are all related in cellular and bacteria froms at one time or another.im sure we evolved from many different enivorments over the 7 or 8 millions years we have bin on the planet.like they say are we mokeys or are we men.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
mankow: darwinism is factual, however, withhumans, until the "missing link is explained it is not a fact in our evolution here on earth,
which brings me to LUCID: yes it seems we are not from here as supported by biblical / historical references, but, to say all races come from DIFFERENT aliens is baseless although interesting.
alien origin yes but a multitude of them as our originators - not concrete or supported by anything that ive read - i take that back, i once read that dark skinned east indian race was of a different species along with the haalabean flugelrolds - heard the name before?

flukmol: we are closer related than that!

[edit on 12/11/2004 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There were no technological or legal barriers for ancient sailors, and plenty of mixing took place as can be seen by DNA studies of Greenlanders, Australian Aborigines and South American Indians. But beyond that, let me recall a conversation with an old Native named Richard Grass, Sioux I believe. We were standing around a campfire one night, and he was talking about star stories. I didn't believe that back then. He said our ancestors started on one world, colonized three others, then this group sent a combined expedition out to find new worlds. We are the survivors of one of these expeditions. Now I don't know if that is true, but there is Sc-Fi about this, a movie called Women of the Prehistoric Planet. Richard was of the opinion that the races represent adaptation to different Suns, that this is the Fifth Sun, and that racism must be avoided as we are all Brothers. Whether we evolved here or came from elsewhere, I think it is true we all need each other to survive.

[edit on 11-12-2004 by Chakotay]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Oh no i have blue eyes I MUST BE A MUTANT! You guys said it originated in Northern Europe? Well if you cant tell by my name im from southern Europe.

Not for nothing, but southern europe has had lots of people from northern europe come into it and take up residence, even in the distant past.

I thought those Nordics guys were a race of people that evolved befor us. You know like the ancients on stargate. I have wondered why its only white people that have different color hair and eyes.
They don't. There is only one skin and hair pigment, one colour, melanin. Red hair, blonde hair, black hair, its all just differing amounts of it. As far as eye colour, well, since the 'white race' doesn't exist, one can't really say that blue eyes are restricted to it no? Besides, people generally agreed on as being 'not white' have green eyes.

lucidvisions
It is because we do not originate form this earth.

Human dna is not particularly or especially different from animal dna, so I don't see how this can be supportive of it being alien.

Every person living on this earth feels and knows this deep down in there hart

I personally know of almost no one that beleives this.

Every type of human group has diffrent Special Abilities.

Since when? I'll agree that a population might develope more of a particular type of muscle fiber, or another might have folds of skin over the eyes, but 'special abilities'? I mean, yeah, when populations are acted upon by natural selection, then they're going to become different from one anohter. There are no differences that require alien origins.

And some are vastly diffrent than others!!

I'd like to hear what you think these 'vast' differences are.

mankow
But I still am very sure races didn't interact with each other in say last 10000years or maore

I think your position is clear, but its simply wrong. Populations of humans have allways been intermingling, 1000 years ago, and 10,000 years ago. Sometimes there is more intermixing than at others, but there's allways a flow of genes in all sorts of directions all across the planet.

blessing of vision
until the "missing link is explained

What do you mean by this? What needs to be explained?

alien origin yes but a multitude of them as our originators - not concrete or supported by anything that ive read

What evidence refutes the terrestrial origin in the first place? And what qualities or criteria are rejecting multiple aliens and accepting merely one?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

What do you mean by this? What needs to be explained?

What evidence refutes the terrestrial origin in the first place? And what qualities or criteria are rejecting multiple aliens and accepting merely one?

i have heard of no facts that can bridege the gap between neanderthal man and civilized (civilization building - sapiens sapiens). That is the explanation i refer to.

No real evidence for either other than logic.
Humans do not fit with the natural order of earth...
what did Agent Smith say to Morpheus?
ahh...
something regarding us as a virus that spreads and destroys....
sometimes i believe i see that....
not to mention we as a race are unsatisfied (spiritually - perhaps) HeRe

not to mention we are unique in our evlution in terms of mentally (right? im not sure as i cannot interpret animal consciousness)

this gives me a logical conclusion that we aint from around here.

no, u say? explain?

and not to mention how the egyptian society was so advanced that our top minds cannot comprehend its techniques (ie pyramid construction) etc.

one of tghe earliest know civ.s

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

i have heard of no facts that can bridege the gap between neanderthal man and civilized (civilization building - sapiens sapiens). That is the explanation i refer to.

Why is "civilization building" is a monolithic trait which is unique to sapiens sapiens? We know the Neanderthals lived in groups, and we have evidence of them providing medical care to the wounded and burials for the dead. Most of the trappings of "civlization" (this is highly subjective and anthropologists don't like to use it) as we think of it today came along during the Neolithic age, by which point Homo sapiens sapiens had been around for tens of thousands of years. Even then, this transformation did not occur everywhere.

not to mention we are unique in our evlution in terms of mentally (right? im not sure as i cannot interpret animal consciousness)

Many religions claim this (and I'm not going to tell them what to believe), but it must be taken on faith. Biologically speaking, it's not too terribly unique. We are more highly mentally developed than any other species on the planet, but there's no evidence to suggest are brains are fundamentally different. Natural selection demands intelligence from humans, just as it demands speed from a gazelle or schooling from fish. We have no claws or fangs, can't run, swim, or climb very fast, and are generally pretty frail. Our particular survival mechanisms are motor skills and brains.

and not to mention how the egyptian society was so advanced that our top minds cannot comprehend its techniques (ie pyramid construction) etc.

The exact methods of construction are still a matter of debate, but to say that our top minds cannot comprehend it is an exaggeration. There is a lack of evidence and records which attest to the exact methods involved, which requires a lot of guesswork. There's not really any doubt that it was possible with the technology of the time, though. The whole region had a rich architectural history and a wealth of experience. They had been building pyramids for a thousand years by the time they build the pyramids at Giza.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join