It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Out of the Box SE6 EP2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Join the OOBers for the Season 6 Episode 2 - and don't forget their NEW TIME SLOT

Its time to get Out of the Box....

On tonights show.....

Hosts: Signalfire, pl3bscheese, Rodinus, Sabiduria, ImaMarty, and Druid42.

Guests: Robert Stanley, and ATS member Nechash.

Show times

Monday 7 pm EST, 6 pm CST, 5 pm MST, 4 pm PST (North America)

and for the rest of the world thats...

Midnight BST (UK), 1am CET (Europe)
3am MSK (Russia)
10am AEDT, 7am AWST (Australia)

Running Time 120mins approx

How to Tune In

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live Radio can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio)

Tonights Topics

Hour 1

We welcome back a guest from S2E1, picking up the conversation where it left off, on the
topic of Archons. You’ll have to tune in to get the scoop on what Archons are, and how to
defeat them. This will be a “LIVE” interview, so feel free to login to the show and ask
questions.

Login information linked below.

Music Break, and your weekly dose of Jolly Astrology.

Hour 2

Epidemic/Pandemic coming to you soon... How would you react?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

VIRAL cross contamination... What you may have forgotten and what might be important...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Out of the Box is LIVE - Call in details coming soon

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio
edit on 20/10/14 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I hope you guys enjoy the show

The interview was quite interesting & I enjoyed doing the research for it.

I'm still undecided about Archons but I could see their existence as being possible.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Archons are one of the truly weirdest topics I can imagine - and I'm thoroughly convinced of their existence at this point.

This really was a groundbreaking discussion in a lot of ways; it deserves a listen if you're willing to think 'outside the box' and consider the ramifications of a covert class of entities or parasites that may be controlling mankind to whatever extent - and in a lot of ways, it explains the constant wars we seem to be engaged in, even though everyone professes to not want wars.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hey ya'll!

Archons...

There is more than one definition - which one are you discussing?? Cool topic, btw!!

I will hopefully join chat later if it is working today...

Either way, looking forward to the show!

- AB

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Archons - usually invisible human parasites that may be responsible for many mental illnesses, especially the kind where you hear voices telling you to do some violence to yourself or others.

Robert Stanley has the interview on his website where a psychologist said he had a schizophrenic in his office at one point and the guy went into a kind of trance state, an electrical crackling noise (loud!) was heard in the room that climbed the walls, went over and down and then jumped into an empty wastebasket; he couldn't figure out for the life of him what was making the noise. At that point the patient got up and catatonically left the room, mumbling about 'needing to go now'.

Next time he saw the patient, he asked him 'where he had left to go' and the response was 'to go get a shiv to stab you in the belly', that the voices had told him to. He only didn't return with the knife because no one would give him one. They also discussed the crackling noise and the patient was surprised when the doc had heard it too. He said, 'that's them, that's the voices...

And that's not the only reliable testimonial I've heard of these things being real.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Call in information HERE!

Short version:

Get Teamspeak.
Login into 192.198.106.193.
PW is 00tb (zero zero tb).

Talk to the hosts in the green room aka "The Waiting Area".

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

Thanks for posting the info

Hope people will join in to ask questions if they have them

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

top topics

join