It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE Experience Meeting Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

originally posted by: longy9999
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Thanks for sharing your experience, its not easy to come forward and share things like this.

What did the light and dark skinned beings look like? Were they similar looking to the greys or completely different?

The greys looked like how we see them in movies.

The fairs looked neon white but like us, and the dark ones looked like hispanics.
Please don't call me racist now, I'm only giving a description.

Both darker skinned and lighter skinned were a lot taller than me and thinner too. They were at least 180 cm tall.
I'm 160 cm , 57kg. so normal weight and height.

There was 1 light skinned woman and man , both same hight, about 180cm tall. and another woman and man , dark skinned, also about one head taller than me.

I saw 3 greys operating the craft. They were shorter than me, about a head shorter, and grey. They didn't even take notice of me. They seemed busy with the spaceship.

I also have to mention that there was another human being there, a male, I've never met him, but he was listening to them too. (Looked European, short, little fat, and dark hair, he looked just as confused as I did. )

Thanks for replying, I'm always fascinated to hear about peoples experiences with E.T's.

So why do you think they showed you what they did?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Don't let the skeptics get to you. There are a lot of things in this world and beyond that are still a mystery to the brightest scientific minds. Skeptics think they have all the answers, yet nobody really has the answers when someone has a personal experience. I don't like to judge anyone who says they've had a personal sighting or experience. Who am I to say that it wasn't real. or claim it was a dream or man made objects, when I personally haven't seen or experienced it.

Most people who come to this forum want to hear from people like you. Some find comfort knowing they're not the only ones who have had an experience like yours. I can't really say that I've had any OMG sightings or experiences, but I've done enough research on case studies in this area since '82. The number of contact cases are too similar, descriptions and multiple sightings are just too many and coincidental to explain away with simple answers.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue,

Do not be afraid to post. There will always be those who question. That is what this site is about. It does not mean that you are wrong in your experiences, but that others may want to better understand what you have seen or felt. And then there are some that are just naysayers to everything they have not personally went through.

I actually think your experience is quite interesting. It also sounds reasonable to what I have had experienced. Anyway, just know that you could say today is the most perfect day and there will be those who say rain always makes a bad day (I love it when it rains). No matter what, you will always have interested readers, even if we are in the minority.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

I really don't know.
If you ask me, I'd say it was an accident. I've had so many OBE's in my life.

Perhaps I traveled to their craft by accident.

Who knows maybe they wanted me to meet them... I really don't know. It doesn't even make sense. I don't have any power position. I'm just a normal person.

edit on 3/11/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

No need to be rude, I am simply asking you to continue to share your experience by asking pointed questions about them.

How do you quantify your OBE? Have you gained outwardly interdependently verifiable information from any of your OBEs? If not, how can you be certain that these OBEs are not simply manifestations of your own subconscious?

If you read all of my post, you'd know there were no witnesses. It was an OBE.
No , I do not take drugs. ( I am against any form of drugs.)
No, I do not hallucinate.
I am - thankfully- a very healthy person.
I have the occasional beer every once in a while, so sew me, I'm Canadian.
I was completely sober and resting at the time of my OBE 12 years ago.

Geesh, this is why I don't post on this forum, now I remember. I should've just shut my mouth and stuck to art.

Rainbow, love, some of us more scientifically minded folk need to hear SOME kind of reasoning for a person's beliefs. It's in our nature. Regardless of whether the reasoning is based in fact or pseudo-science, it helps "win over" folk like us who have a harder time accepting things without factual scientific backing.

interesting experience nonetheless

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I really don't know.

Who knows maybe they wanted me to meet them... I really don't know. It doesn't even make sense. I don't have any power position. I'm just a normal person.

I suppose in the end we would never be able to second guess a more advanced species intentions or reasons for doing anything.

I would like to think that the people who are chosen for these experiences are chosen for a reason, maybe the reason will become apparent to you someday.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingTheWorld

Thank you.

I've been thinking about posting this experience ever since I joined ( 4 years ago), but after reading the posts on the UFO forum), I chickened out.

But nothing bad actually happened to me, it was a very strange OBE meeting beings from another planet.

I have no idea where they are from, but I can describe them and only say what they told me.
I wish I knew more, but I don't. I got too scared after their simulation of WWIII and went back into my body.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gwampo

I'm sorry dear Gwampo, they didn't stop and show me and explain their technology to me, the only thing they said about their technology was that we cannot detect them.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

I really don't know.

I suppose in the end we would never be able to second guess a more advanced species intentions or reasons for doing anything.

I would like to think that the people who are chosen for these experiences are chosen for a reason, maybe the reason will become apparent to you someday.

Thank you.
Yes, I'm sure they had a reason, I just don't know what it was. Or perhaps I am right, and I stumbled upon them by accident and they humored me.
It would also explain how they already had another person there.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I have followed the UFO/Alien subject for decades now, and it is a very common scenario, what you described. Usually from alien abductees, but who is to say they traveled there with their bodies, either.

Fist bump for the Irish/German ancestry.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

No need to be rude, I am simply asking you to continue to share your experience by asking pointed questions about them.

How do you quantify your OBE? Have you gained outwardly interdependently verifiable information from any of your OBEs? If not, how can you be certain that these OBEs are not simply manifestations of your own subconscious?

Because they are experiences that are meaningful to the INDIVIDUAL that had them. A person who has never had one, lacks the ability to comprehend such an experience, therefore there is no reason to share or explain any part of such an experience with you. Also, those who have, can only define the meaning for themselves because once again, it's the INDIVIDUAL'S experience.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

I have followed the UFO/Alien subject for decades now, and it is a very common scenario, what you described. Usually from alien abductees, but who is to say they traveled there with their bodies, either.

Thank you !
Fist bump right back at you.

And I still feel so bad coming out with this, Like I should have kept it to myself,because I don't know where they came from, nor what they want to do.

Oh well, the cats out of the bag now.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Thank you !
Fist bump right back at you.

And I still feel so bad coming out with this, Like I should have kept it to myself,because I don't know where they came from, nor what they want to do.

Oh well, the cats out of the bag now.

I have vivid memories of grays coming to my bedroom window when I was 4, 5 years old. I've had "dreams" of them visiting me at the next house I lived. My dad has missing time from when he was a kid. You have company, believe me.

I wouldn't mind finding out about the tarot thing from you sometime. My life has been off the rails for a while and I don't know why.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Once again, I wish I could give you more details, but I don't have any.
Inside the craft, everything was silver colored. The three greys operating the craft, didn't even look at me.
The other 4 (2 light skinned, 2 dark skinned) were looking at me.

They showed me a simulation of WWIII 12 years ago, what would happen if we continued this way.
I saw the middle east, north America, and Europe explode at the same time. I was too far away to see any specific countries or icecaps.

I've been reading so many threads on current events, that I decided to post my experience, hoping my years spent here would prove that I am not a crazy person.

I am nothing special, I just believe I stumbled upon them by accident.
Perhaps due to my previous paranormal experiences.

I have never seen a ufo in the sky. I have never been abducted.

I was actually silently hoping to meet people who've had similar experiences.
Who could help explain all this to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind finding out about the tarot thing from you sometime. My life has been off the rails for a while and I don't know why.

I'd be happy to help. I sent you a u2u.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hey friend, thanks for sharing your story. And don't be sorry for making this thread. You know how some people can be on here... And no worries my friend.

Interesting to say the least. I've had one obe that I clearly remember.. But it had nothing to do with aliens. My obe had to do with creatures or demons from another realm. Once I was out of my body I was floating above myself and I was watching these horrible creatures eating what appeared to be this bluish light that was floating out of my brain,.and they were scooping it up and eating it. It was very strange and very scary. I wrote a poem about it and shared it on here at some point... Not sure when. I felt at that point they were the reason I was always lacking sleep. I felt they were stealing my energy.

I think we all expericence theses diff things to help us grow and understand more maybe. I don't know for sure.. I like to speculate on why we even have obe's ...

Again thanks for sharing xx
Peace and love -nat

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Thanks Nat,
I appreciate your post.
I would not have posted it if I didn't think it had something to do with our future.

The problem is that I don't have any proof, nor any knowledge of where these 3 different beings are from .

All I know is that I have had nightmares the last half year or more about our world ending ( meteors, the sun turning cold, the earth moving out of orbit, war etc.) one nightmare after the other that kept nudging me to share my experience, no matter how ridiculous it may sound. I've never had nightmares like this in my hole life, and they seemed so unusual that I knew right away that they were connected to my OBE alien encounter, I can't explain how I knew this, but I just did.
So, I posted.

I wish I knew any specifics , but I don't.
All I know is that I don't feel worried, and that is okay.

You know, this isn't like me at all.
I want proof, evidence, pictures...
I hope this thread has a purpose, otherwise I hope it dies soon.
Because I don't have any proof, nor any 'pics or it didn't happen'.

If you need me, you know where to find me.

And once again, I apologize to all the ATS members for not having any proof, nor dates, nor countries mentioned in my post.

edit on 3/11/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: AgentShillington

There is absolutely no way to prove they're real, but they are. Until you actually have one and are standing over your body while out of your body, it's a hard thing to grasp. My husband never believed in them until I told him about conversations I had heard between him and other people that I should not have been able to hear. They are not hallucinations.

While I appreciate your sentiments, you contradict yourself in this very post.

You claim that there is no way to prove that they are real, and then you offer evidence of how you convinced your husband that they were real by having interdependently verifiable information in the form of conversations that you should not have had knowledge of.

If you experience could be determined to be genuine based on the information your received in your OBE, then it is not outside of the realm of good faith questioning to ask others that have OBEs to share any information that could in turn be used to outwardly verify said experience.

Verifying the experience is paramount to investigation.

Why bother investigating information if the information cannot stand up to independent scrutiny, and if otherworldly beings are giving us information about possible futures, what in our day to day lives is more important than that information?

Seriously, if true, this could be of MASSIVE importance to the population of the entire planet.

I am not merely questioning to attack, but rather to separate actual accounts of OBEs from people that are either...

1. Lying.
2. Misinformed about their experiences.
3. Being lied to about their experiences.

I am not claiming that the OP is any of these things, I am merely asking questions. After all, this is a forum for discussion and inquiry.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thank you Rainbow for sharing your story. I have never told mine
due to the same reasons that took you so long to share yours.

I have had 2 almost OBEs in 1986. I was just about to fall asleep
(on my back) & my body started lifting up feet, legs, abdomen
& etc until it got to my neck & for some reason I said no & bam
I hit the bed. Scared the crap out of me. I waited a few minutes
before returning to sleep & thought well if I lay on my side then
I can't lift up.
Well same thing happened again & it scared me so bad I started
reciting the Lords Prayer...LOL! It has never happened to me again.
When I told my mum she told me that she has had that ability for
many years & that it was nothing to be afraid of.

I am a contactee & abductee & I will maybe tell my story after
the holidays, so after the first of the year. I have never hosted
a thread & it is time consuming & I am busy until then.

I hope I will have the courage to just do it, like you have done.
What I have mentioned so far is a first time for me here.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Do you think you could do a tarot reading for yourself about the experience and maybe 'asking' why you've been having the dreams, why the 'compulsion' to share your experience?

Your feeling so compelled that you were finally willing to 'risk' sharing this on ATS, could be an indication that it is important to try and get some 'clarification', or insight, either thru the cards or by tapping into your intuition some other way...

You could U2U me, if you don't want to discuss further here...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join