It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin police deploy armored vehicle over dog poop dispute, SWAT team executes dog

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
And the world looks on and weeps! a reply to: SheopleNation

edit on 4-11-2014 by clancy because: error in message

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's all over for us common folks, go on home and nothing to see here.
A dog today, a Grannie tomorrow, then Grandpa ......why not.

I must log off right now!......I am hearing Jack Boots thrumming a beat I don't care for.
S&F to the OP
and God save us all to everyone here on ATS.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sdubya

There is no one to blame but the police in this incident. Normally, I tend to take up for their actions. But this time it is inexcusable.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Well this is ALL your fault American Citizens. Letting your country (once great) be taken over and you people abused and humiliated time and time again.

Oh but not to worry you have your 2nd amendment for this very reason....Oh but you dont use it for that because you are all too scared!!!!!! Rip up that amendment because you people DO NOT deserve it......let the police kill you one by one, dog by dog. And you will DO nothing!!

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Tardacus
Maybe this all part of a government plot,
they let the police run wild for 10-20 years then they institute a national police force and outlaw local police forces.They do this under the guise that local police are out of control and a danger to the public and only a national police force can be held accountable and trusted to protect us and our rights.

Of course they will give it some patriotic sounding name that has the initials SS.

You already have a alphabet agency called the SS.......

Yup, we do. It's under the Department of The Treasury.

Rebel 5

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Well this is ALL your fault American Citizens. Letting your country (once great) be taken over and you people abused and humiliated time and time again.

Oh but not to worry you have your 2nd amendment for this very reason....Oh but you dont use it for that because you are all too scared!!!!!! Rip up that amendment because you people DO NOT deserve it......let the police kill you one by one, dog by dog. And you will DO nothing!!

False. An American has already killed police for threatening his dog. Man kills cop for pointing taser at his dog

Wow that was hard to find. Google officer shoots dog. Stunning

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

There is no one to blame but the police in this incident. Normally, I tend to take up for their actions. But this time it is inexcusable.

So you give the guy threatening peoples lives with a machete a pass then? Here is the reality of the situation, he brought it all on himself for acting like an imbecile. Also, why let your dog outside when police have the place surrounded? The dog dying is his fault too. No, The Dog is not to blame, but his idiot owner is. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: EternalSolace

So you give the guy threatening peoples lives with a machete a pass then? Here is the reality of the situation, he brought it all on himself for acting like an imbecile. Also, why let your dog outside when police have the place surrounded? The dog dying is his fault too. No, The Dog is not to blame, but his idiot owner is. ~$heopleNation

So, I assume, you don't believe the person firing the weapon is responsible for his bullet? If, hypothetically, me and you are having a dispute and we are both armed does that give me the right to shoot anything around us that moves or belongs to you even if it poses no threat to me?

This is what the police are turning into:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan

So, I assume

Well let's just stop right there my friend, don't ASSUME anything. Reckless assumptions are just that, reckless assumptions.

you don't believe the person firing the weapon is responsible for his bullet?

Anyone using a firearm is responsible for where his/her bullet ends up. Thank you for asking first.

If, hypothetically, me and you are having a dispute and we are both armed does that give me the right to shoot anything around us that moves or belongs to you even if it poses no threat to me?

Well that depends on the situation, and situations obviously vary. If we were on the Battlefield, I would most likely shoot anything that moved around you, while using certain discretion at the same time so to not hurt any of my companions.

But umm you mean if you and I were like out in front of our houses, with our Guns drawn cause your dog barked all god damn night and kept the entire neighborhood up? I don't know, I would have to be in that situation. I do know if you had a pit bull running about, I would kill it the minute it came towards me.

Now, this case here it was a little dog that meant no harm, but his owner was the moron who opened the door and let his so called best friend out to be killed. And no! Law Enforcement should not have to deal with a barking dog that they know nothing about while trying to make sure that people are not going to get hacked up by some maniac with a machete.

As far as your video, That has nothing to do with this unfortunate situation that we have here. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18625732]SheopleNation[/post

Now, this case here it was a little dog that meant no harm, but his owner was the moron who opened the door and let his so called best friend out to be killed. And no! Law Enforcement should not have to deal with a barking dog that they know nothing about while trying to make sure that people are not going to get hacked up by some maniac with a machete.

Heh.. So you are saying some old dude barricaded in his house is gonna be able to go out and hack up people with a machete when a dozen or so cops in swat gear and fully armed, with one K9 dog are on scene in front of his house? Who is this guy Jason Vorhees? Give me a break. Dog came out looked and said @#&# this and turned around and was headed back in. At NO Point was that dog a threat, at NO point could a 30 lb dog be a threat to several officers with rifles, body armor, and a K9 on scene. No way could that man even be a threat with a machete with that kind of force on site. So it takes all 12 officers to focus on the dog? It amazes me how certain people like you must think some people and dogs have super human powers where they can take on squads of people who are well armed like they were the Predator or something.

1 man with a machete and 1 30 lbs dog is really a danger to a dozen fully armed cops ? The guy was a drunk idiot but the dog didn't need to be shot. Its people like you who are getting hired to be cops, scared of there own shadow and will shoot at any small minute perceived threat in a instance. You would see a 10 year old girl with a butter knife as he-man and fear for your life even if you had 6 well armed officers with you while being armed yourself. LOL

Dog didn't need to be shot, was probably the police doing it to spite the old guy for wasting there time. Plus you shouldn't need a whole swat unit for this. This wasn't Bin Laden just some old drunk with a machete. Yes guy was a idiot and he will pay but dog was no threat. No matter how you try to justify it that dog wasn't a threat or a loss of focus. SEVERAL geared out armed cops v/s one man and a 30 lb or so dog. You could play this out in a million alternate universes and none of them could play out with that dog being a threat in this situation. Had it been a 4 lbs tea cup poodle, hamster, or a 3 year old child i guess you'd justify that as well. How about if he sent his elderly grandma out there with a walker? Some people dont need to be cops and some people need to stop justifying EVERYTHING they do when its so obviously wrong to sane individuals. PS you dont have to know anything about a small dog turning around to run to know its not a threat.

edit on 4-11-2014 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
"Jesus Christ and jelly on a biscuit!" was an expression used by an aunt of mine when confronted with utterly incomprehensible situations.
Having read the entire thread and not being one to believe the cops' version of any scenario---do they really mean to say that the dog was a weapon?
I'd really like to hear the 911 call on this one....
If some neighbor of mine had come to get into my face today she'd have met me with a machete. I was clearing off my garden with one just today. I hate to think that holding a machete on my own property while somebody gets in my face could be construed as a threat.
There are things we can do when these things happen. Some folks here have already done something---write to the people involved and let your thoughts of them be known. Be civil but by all means, use our cyberworld to let them hear what you think. Fill up the email boxes of the authorities. Believe me, THAT gets their attention!
Another thing we can do is to go and talk with our neighbors. If they're a bit screwy, reach down deep into your heart and find some compassion for screwy people. Above all, if you have any heart at all----NEVER---EVER---call the police on them for letting their dog poop inappropriately!
Thousands of dollars in taxpayers' money and a poor little dead dog....because somebody made a big deal about a pile of doggy poo. (Yes, I know doggy poo is nasty but it takes five seconds and plastic bag to remove.)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

3 hours standoff tryin to negociate with a man who treaten to kill neighbours: check
Guy said he'd kill police with crossbow (this goes through ordinary bulletproof jacket): check
Guy let out the dog while police concern is not to kill the suspect and not to get shot by crossbow: check
Sure, police will take time to get the dog or let a dog run around in life threatening situation. Doggy doggy come here...

Oh and to those who argue the next thing police will shoot after the dog is their grand'ma...it's as clever as if I say that since you eat meat yesterday the next thing you'll eat tomorrow will be children. It's as dumb as that.

Get real people. The dog is dead but the crazy guy plus the neighbours are safe now. Machete guy is the idiot of the day period.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

They are just demonstrating their wantonness to kill every living being no matter how small. This is another terror tactic. they want us to know that if they would go through these lengths just to kill an innocent puppy.....what would they do to us. Message received....they are psychopaths and our lives are less than that of a fly. They wan war with us...it id obvious. They are laying their cards on the table....what hand do we have s a people...this is what they are wanting to see. Bullets from psychopaths who care nothing for any life, vs. truth, morality and the desire to keep your freedoms and the freedoms of your children. The question we must as is, are our moralities, and ethics, and our desire to remain free ....bulletproof? Sometimes, we have to lower ourselves to the lowest common denominator to set a positive stage for our children's future. No one wants to pick up a gun and fight back...but ethics, desire and morality cannot withstand bullets. Bullets kill the good and the bad alike. Even the Bible has stories of killings in the name of Gods justice. We can no longer afford to let them treat humanity, indeed LIFE like this. They clearly have an agenda that does not include us. I would hate to be a cop in todays world....they don't even know they are being used by the elites, but I can only assume they will be the ones who pay the ultimate price. I once wanted to be a cop...now days...HELL NO! It doesn't take a brainiac to know that very soon, cops will be outnumbered by angry citizens worldwide....and they are just being used as pawns. Many families will be sad, even if the policeman was legit. As a prediction, very soon cops will be targeted more and more, I WILL DO NOTHING MYSELF, I just want to get that out there, but its gonna happen.

edit on 4-11-2014 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Right on. Dog is dead so let's kill cops...oups somebody else do...better. You just let your message flows and your hands are clean right? Great conscience you got. History tends to repeat itself. Jude did this, tzigane that and now well it's police. Let's hate!

But now what are you gonna do with the pet shelters? You do know they kill by the millions don't you. And that's every year. Hum...as for managers, not heard of conspiracy or contracts on their heads. Must be because the figures are too big so we can't count. But sure now you know so you'll go and adopt one, and help others to do so, because it's wrong. You just told us so.

www.americanhumane.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

So it's ok to kill the dog because it was a distraction? If I killed an animal for that reason it would be cruelty to animals.

I'm glad you agree that the shooter is responsible for his/her bullets, you'd be surprised how many don't believe that

Now, the question becomes was the killing of the animal justified or is it animal cruelty?

We seem to agree that the animal posed no threat...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

After several hours of dialogue with crisis negotiators, the barricaded subject ultimately made good on his threat to introduce the dog into the active standoff.

This little dog was a "threat?"

Really? He probably let the dog out in order to prove how ridiculous it was to send a SWAT team in this situation...

As for the other problem here, the $&?!@ complaining about a dog "soiling" her lawn, these types of people just grate my nerves!

It's dog sh!t lady, get over it. If he doesn't pick it up, get a shovel and put it in his yard, the trash, whatever. There was really NO need to call the cops. She escalated the situation by sending her husband over there, again, over dog sh!t and the neighbor man wasn't having it.

It's sick, this level of violence, and it's getting more common and worsening everyday. I couldn't watch the dog being shot, but it's obviously really bad given the reaction in the video.

Looks like the Fourth Reich is alive and happening right here, in the USA

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Its getting Closer

Always been Tho
The Government just dont want the official Title ( Fascism )

edit on 5-11-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

The officers are responsible for every shot they fire, regardless of the reason. It's called threat assessment. They are apparently incapable of performing it. The man might have let the dog out the door, but they're responsible for needlessly pulling the trigger.

This video goes to show that just because an officer is justified to shoot, it doesn't mean it's right.

edit on 11/5/2014 by EternalSolace because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Give the fuzz a break. That dog was clearly a fifth columnist, it's proven it's guilt by running and I'm glad that there are dedicated task forces combating the rising canine threat.

Black humor is all I have to suppress my anger. The owner was clearly unstable, the officers were heavy handed, and the poor pooches death was avoidable.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The shooter should not immediately be shot. He should be tortured for years, then allowed to starve to death.

The person(s) who decided to send a SWAT team out...its clear they are a danger to our society, and, in fact, it's clear they are part of al Queda, and should be brought to GITMO immediately for "aggressive interviews" before being executed without trial.

If we're going to have special laws to help us fight terrorists, let's put them to use in cases like this, where they are most appropriate.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join