It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange reoccurring dreams

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

So what is coming next? I know what is coming has always been a matter of time, it is however like game of russian roulette with every chamber loaded with something different. What do you suspect?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Inquisitor115

Big Brother is fighting something that they don't want the general public to know about.

You have a London metro station being evacuated for "fire alarms".
www.standard.co.uk...

You have a transformer blown out and a power line being severed in a construction accident the same day killing power to several government buildings.
www.nbcwashington.com...

You have a guy tweeting about killing two cops before doing so and then killing himself.
www.nydailynews.com...

I do not claim to have concrete evidence, but I do have a keen mind.
So, you have power being disrupted to key government buildings, including the Department of State and curiously, another subway station.
What is the best way to escape a pursuing force if you are a covert type of personnel and thus considered a spy by the Geneva convention due to your lack of formal uniform?
The pursuing force being in a crowded capital metro city of a hugely powerful/paranoid Nato country?

Why, you take the subway of course.
Trying to escape on foot above ground will have helicopters, dogs, and drones on your ass in less than 6 hours.
You cannot escape by train, by air, or by car either. Anything out in the open will be spotted by multiple surveillance cameras disguised as red light and speed cameras or by air.
So you escape by subway and you make sure that they can't stop your escape by halting the subway system. The only thing tracking you then would be people and people can be beaten where electronic eyes cannot be.

And the best way to make sure a person responsible for covert actions cannot talk is to have them commit suicide in a public place whilst the person really responsible gets away leaving the patsy behind.

Or plant enough evidence and coerce enough people to claim that they were crazy, ranting about wanting to kill someone, right before they did kill someone.

Maybe even claiming self defense. It would remove two birds with one stone. One guy would be going to prison and the other would be dead from a chest full of lead. The guy in prison, he's a convict and no one will ever listen to him.

I have been in situations where I had to defend myself from an intruder. I did not announce beforehand how I wanted to kill someone. There isn't any prelude to a genuine self defense situation. You see that someone wants to cause you harm and you forget everything else.

No, I think that a battle is being fought behind the scenes and it's starting to spill out into the open. Maybe MK Ultra subjects are turning on their masters or being used against their former masters. Maybe a foreign power wants to cause chaos in Western countries.
Maybe revolution has secretly begun and we just don't know it yet.

Expect more people to do grand killings and then kill themselves immediately after. Especially people that do not seem credible. Like vets with mental problems or so it goes. Or former/current convicts.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The power outage in D.C. seems strange. TPTB have more than enough enemies (everybody else), not certain of the Manchurian candidate possibility though.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: tallcool1

By all means - post the apocalyptic dream, but don't expect us to beg for it.

Actually when people just post it many complain about fear mongering etc so I can get needing to be begged first.

Char-Lee I agree with you 100%

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You had me at :

I say that it was my dad because he was thinking differently than me but it was still me. Like it was a movie and I could hear his inner dialogue.

I believe you because I have had one very similar experience. I am glad that you father is ok and well done there! There is really not much else for me too say here atm but yeah I believe this happens.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Another dream of mine that came true.

Me, I operate heavy equipment. But recently I had a bad experience with my vision. It was if my peripheral vision was getting blocked by hazes of light. I decided to take the next day off from work. I went to the doctor and it was exactly how I had seen it before. The whole time waiting there, I was freaking out, telling myself it would be different. That I truly am insane and that the few hours won't unfold the way I had seen.

I was wrong.

The doctors asked me some questions, gave me a CT scan and told me to get some rest, it was just a migraine.
In my dream it was explained to me that several key things went wrong. I had gotten the night shift doctors, the nurse had put a typo in, and they ran the right test but at the wrong time being a few of them.

I want to be wrong about this dream. If I am wrong, it is just me being a hypochondriac and nothing will happen in the next few months. If I'm right, my mental state will slowly deteriorate until I do something rash. Like becoming a vigilante. Again.

Me I don't give a darn either way. I welcome death with my arms wide open. I have seen what waits for me. The perfect summer day next to the ocean with the only girl I ever loved. Not heaven or hell, but more than good enough for me.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It's all coming true.

Everything.

My dreams, what happens after the Super Bowl.

Everything.

I just want to curl up into a ball and have my mom tell me that it will be alright.
But she has been gone a year now so it's up to me to set things straight. Just in case something happens, I want there to be a record.

First, I never raped a woman in my life. I've had urges, I've gotten close, but I have never committed the act.
I always held on to the last shred of self control.

Second, I should have gone to prison for 20 to life but the judge ruled that the evidence gathered had been obtained under false pretenses without a warrant. Three different lawyers told me that they couldn't represent me because of the mountain of evidence against me, forcing me to study the law until I was as good as a lawyer.
Didn't take a lawyer to ask the judge to review the neighbor's surveillance video.

Third, I never did it for the money. I never did it for the drugs or the power. I never did it for anything but one reason.

I did it because I was bored.

That is all for now.

I'm sure I'll be posting more after the Super Bowl. We shall see

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join