It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange reoccurring dreams

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hello there.

A little about myself. I have a high IQ. Stupid high actually. I can memorize huge strings of numbers and formulas at a glance and recite them from memory. I have college credits from attending 3 or 4 classes of community college while still being too young to drive. Yes, yes completely impossible that anyone that smart would admit to it or would frequent abovetopsecret. And of course because this is the internet, I must be lying. So believe me or not, I could care less. I just want to give some framework to how my brain works. And I have a bit of difficulty in writing down my thoughts, so bear with me

I was around 7 or so when I had a particularly bad fall right onto my frontal lobe. It was onto a metal slide that had a corner at the bottom and it sliced my forehead deep enough to see bone. The doctor ran some tests and said there was no concussion, no brain damage yada yada.
So I go home thinking everything would be cool. Wrong. Turns out I probably did have brain damage.
A month after, I had a dream about 9/11. But at the time I didn't know about 9/11 because it wouldn't happen for another 3 months. I'm sure that the dream was from the perspective of my father, who was working in NYC that day. He was about a block from where it happened. He hears the explosion and runs over to see the second building get hit. He starts freaking out and tries to dial 911. But he couldn't. He tries running over to help anyone inside the building but that's when it came down on top of him, ending my dream.
I say that it was my dad because he was thinking differently than me but it was still me. Like it was a movie and I could hear his inner dialogue. He was thinking about his carpentry business and future clients and the like. I somehow got the impression that it was September 11.
So the day before September 11, I begged and pleaded for my dad not to go to work that day because of that dream and he finally gave up and worked from home. The next time I saw him was about a week later and he asked me how I knew that he should stay home and I told him. He got seriously freaked out.

It was about October when I started getting massive migraines and nosebleeds as well as extreme double vision and epilepsy. Despite the numerous tests the doctors ran on me, they never figured out why they appeared and why they suddenly left. But for 3 or 4 years, I had very prophetic dreams about everything that would happen in my life as well as those that I loved. And so far, they've all come true except for one.
And seeing how there aren't any mushroom clouds on the horizon I can expect it to never come true

Anybody interested in some wacked out dreams?
edit on 3-11-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well sure, lets here the nuclear apocalypse dream. No harm in spilling the beans.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

Any premonitions about something big to happen in the near future which we should be concerned about?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm just wondering why you would call your thread "Strange reoccurring dreams" - and not post the strange reoccurring dream? You talk about how bright you are, your 9-11 dream, but not the actual dreams in the title that got me to click on the thread.

By all means - post the apocalyptic dream, but don't expect us to beg for it. Obviously I'm curious, but this whole "I've got really neat-o info for you but I'm going to string you along and not post it until enough people ask" crap has been done time and again and is really boring.

And just because there are no mushroom clouds on the horizon yet doesn't mean that they're not coming at some point...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

By all means - post the apocalyptic dream, but don't expect us to beg for it.

Actually when people just post it many complain about fear mongering etc so I can get needing to be begged first.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

I'm just wondering why you would call your thread "Strange reoccurring dreams" - and not post the strange reoccurring dream? You talk about how bright you are, your 9-11 dream, but not the actual dreams in the title that got me to click on the thread.

By all means - post the apocalyptic dream, but don't expect us to beg for it. Obviously I'm curious, but this whole "I've got really neat-o info for you but I'm going to string you along and not post it until enough people ask" crap has been done time and again and is really boring.

And just because there are no mushroom clouds on the horizon yet doesn't mean that they're not coming at some point...

Looks like the old bait and switch from the OP. Couldn't be more surprised if I woke up and my head was sewn to the carpet, to quote Clark Griswold.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So YourUnusually Smart And Can Remember Long Streams Of Numbers Instantly Yet Can't Recall Exactly How Many College Classes You Took Before Learning To Drive. I Call Your Bluff

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Be careful about a high IQ, my friend.
It tells how easily you are usable for random tasks from someone else.
You might be able to reprogram your brain easily which would be a good thing,
however, what the test tells is also how easily you are usable.

What your brain should be measured in is efficiency towards a specific goal which you have to find and improve such as getting the best for yourself, a group level or even all that is (if you find the reasons why to care for this is better).
Means, the more fun aka brain rewards you can cause, the better.

If someone is able to get your time for nothing, just to get attention from those who believe in it and enrage others - is that really a good thing?
No offense, just giving you a hint to improve, my friend.
Don't get lost in the dark to let everything fall apart as the brain is not made for it - it seeks maximum rewards

edit on 3-11-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well I don't have any specific dates with almost all of my dreams, just snapshots of what I would be looking at.

Like this place called traveler's insurance. I was driving somewhere and I saw the sign for the place on a building. I remembered to write it down and when I googled it, it was somehwere in Edmonton Alberta. Keep in mind, I was about 11 or so and I had never even heard of Edmonton, having lived in Connecticut for most of my life up to til that point.

The nuclear dream happened when I was about 9. It started off like any other dream, I was doing some random activity. I just remember looking up and seeing a huge mushroom cloud appear over the horizon and then fire and destruction. I walked through the area of destruction and saw that it was new york city from what was left of the skyline. And then the dream ended.

My reoccurring dream has to do with our current predicament. My dream would start off with me being a kid and then slowly speeding up with more and more snapshots of the future. They would be from the first person perspective as well as a third person perspective. I saw the ottawa shooting, I saw Nickleback's Edge of a Revolution being released, and then more and more false flag events happen. There will be war in the coming months. But not with the enemy that you think.

The 2nd American Revolution does happen, between 2016 and 2022. The rebels will lose all their battles and will appear defeated until around 2019 when a mysterious ship called the SS Dickbutt appears in California with over 10,000 ex special forces and regular combat veterans and they lead the charge to Washington D.C, dropping anchor in every contested spot on the coasts including Mexico, ending with an invasion into NYC and the liberation of the US from tyranny. From there, a NWO is attempted, using the banner of freedom to subvert the true revolution. There will be agents placed into key positions with the rebel forces as deep cover agents. When the current government is kicked out, the placed agents will come forward to implement new ideas. The ideas will sound great but in reality, they only serve to weaken the new country and if left unchecked will lead to the greatest economic recession the world has ever seen, with 90% of the world unable to get above the poverty line for 500 years. These agents will attempt to seize firearms under the guise of "We beat the tyranny, you have nothing to fear. So give up your guns or you're a criminal." And the populace will be so swept up by the fervor of the revolution that they'll blindly listen to the new leaders. But a certain few, the ones who lead the fight, they won't be swayed by their words and calls for a new "modern" Constitution. And there will be a third revolution to finally kick out all of the NWO agents and to truly have a free country where the average wage is 20-35 an hour and everything is decriminalized. If you haven't been convicted of a violent felony in the last 7 years and you haven't been committed to a psych ward for mental isntability, you can own anything from an M16A1 to a friggin anti tank cannon or weed and peyote. Except for meth, heroin, and other detrimental drugs like prescription pills. That # stays illegal

The false flag events though. They lead to attempted nationwide gun confiscation on the grounds that if you don't comply with their "reasonable' request, you're crazy and hate children. The cops are at the center of this, with paid agents being responsible for the shootings of this year and last year. Those videos where you see one or two cops just standing, looking around? They're waiting for the signal to be given by their minders so that they could shoot. The targets are for the most part random but one or two were supposed to have been leaders in the coming revolution.

Eric Frein? He was set up by the government to kill that cop. He actually did kill the cop but was told that he was working for TPTB and they would let him go afterwards. That's why he turned himself in, only to be told by the arresting officer that it was all fake and that he was going to prison for a long time.

I will reveal more as time goes on. Whether I'll be able to past December is anyone's guess.
edit on 3-11-2014 by thisguy27 because: reasons

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27
a mysterious ship called the SS Dickbutt

And that's the daily dose of humor for today's quota.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EVOL88

It was 4 classes. Chemistry, Small business economics, Calculus with a focus in Integrals, AP Psychics.
I would rather not go into specifics because I've made a lot of enemies that would definitely have access to this site
I ended up dropping the whole program because of life issues.

And @oneoneone I had a dream about that very thing happening and I've taken steps to correct it. Mostly involving high amounts of psychedelics and questionable spirit guides.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm Sorry For Your Troubles Maybe If You Stopped Trying To Convince People You Are Some Kind Of Prophet Maybe People Would Have A Less Of An Issue With You, Just A thought

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

It was a very specific and unique name.

These are all dreams by the way. None of them predictions. They've come true in very very general terms.

And a lot of them ended up happening in an order not seen in the dream due to me seeing the dream and trying to correct it.
The mere act of saying anything about them causes them to change.

It all has to do with an assumption.

Let's say that the Universe is a huge computer. It abides by set laws and programming so to speak. Cause and effect and all that good stuff. One action has an effect on another which has an effect on another and so on.
Let's say that instead of Joe Smith getting promoted that day, his boss ends up having a heart attack. So he doesn't get promoted that day and gets distracted enough to forget to check his blind spot on the highway. So Joe gets into an accident that kills 4 people. But if he had gotten that promotion, he would have gone home 15 minutes later and avoided killing anyone. All the ramifications of those 4 people dying make it so that there is a black and white difference between the two outcomes. So if he had gotten advance notice that he would kill 4 people, he wouldn't get into the accident right? But those 4 people still need to die and they'll be killed in an unforeseen event.

So by talking about a future event, that event has been altered by the mere fact of you thinking about it. The pattern of events that would have lead up to that specific event has now been changed. It'll still happen, because anything that has ever or will happen has already happened in another Universe. But the order of events leading up to that future event has been mixed up.

Crazy talk right? I really hope so because if half of my dreams come true, i will be having a #ty life for the next 10 years

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Ya had me until the SS Dickbutt. Then your Frein theory finalized it. Sylvia Browne has more credibility - and she's dead.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Uh I love you, don't worry smart people always have #ty lifes... So at least you're in good company. And don't worry nothing is certain everything is always just a possibility. Keep up studying, especially smart people have to, and maybe the world will need you in a not so distant future. Try to find the time to be happy though... Hugs it will be a challenge.
edit on 3-11-2014 by Peeple because: I am wasted ready?.. and stupid, sorry

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Like I said in my original post, you can believe me or not. These are dreams after all and I had them when I was pretty immature

I'm not saying that any of this will come true, just that general events that I saw in my dreams came true. Maybe this is coming from my love of statistics and math, maybe not.

And @Evol, where did I say I was a prophet? I said that I had a dream about 9/11 that coincidentally came true and that I had other dreams where the vaguest of events came true. I never said that it would come true, just that it might.

Anything that can happen has already happened in another universe.

We are but living in the shadow of time.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I am curious about the epilepsy and double vision. Do you still have epilepsy fits?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Well thank you for posting. And I have no intention of mocking you or anything else. Whether you are seeing the future or are seeing visions that need interpretation and aren't meant to be taken literally or are just having random dreams that mean nothing - it's not for me to say. I hope these are just random dreams that mean nothing (as my dreams are) because it looks like bad times for all even if you are just partially correct.

I take an interest in these kinds of things because even though 99.99% of all "predictions and prophesies" I've read on this site and elsewhere are BS - there are still that 0.01% that come true (like that Japan earthquake prediction on this very website). I just get irritated at the posters who claim to have an important vision or whatever and then don't post it.

So, whether what you have posted comes true or not - I do thank you for posting it and not stringing us along.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I haven't had any for about 7 or 8 years now. Epilepsy medication didn't do anything, MRIs and other head scans showed nothing and there was no medical reason found for them to occur in the first place.

I ended up taking THC pills from a mail order doctor and they not only cut down on the seizures, the migraines and the nosebleeds stopped being so bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join