It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAD Punishment - 20 years in prison for Palestinians that throw rocks at cars.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EaglesFan

Murderers and rapists are motivated generally by power or vengeance. Child molesters are motivated by their sexual urges, which are wrong because children can't consent. They don't choose to be child molesters either. Why would they choose that? The answer is they don't. It's a condition created by a combination of nature and nurture. Most things are. Same goes for murderers and rapists sometimes. There are normal people who rape or kill, as well as people who have mental issues. There is no normal person who choose to molest children.

All three types of people you mention get a benefit, however short lived. They get put in jail because they hurt other people. That's the thing. They hurt someone else.

Homosexuals do not hurt other people by being homosexual. So long as they don't harm others, there is nothing that is wrong, much like heterosexuals.

I'm sorry that you are so locked in your bigotry that you think a homosexual who harms NO ONE is equivalent to a murderer or child molester.

It's cool. I've met many uneducated religious zealots who think just like you do. I understand your thinking, I just don't respect or agree with it. You don't understand my thinking at all, you choose to hate and disrespect me for it through ignorance. Therein lies the difference.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I wasn't going to partake in this derailment but there is nothing natural about child molestation.
It's not genetic, it's not in the DNA, it's not bred.

It's either taught or chosen.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Uneducated about what? Homosexuality? The reason why I am uneducated about it is because I find it a moot subject and there is nothing I can learn from it except for maybe how it corrupts humanity with false beliefs and ideas. There is no Benefit to homosexuality what so ever, you cannot reproduce children unless you cheat the natural process, it is a lust and to be honest with you a disgusting action at the same time...

Call me what you choose, It doesn't affect me one way or the other.. You want to end your bloodline through your lust, be my guest, maybe there is a benefit to humanity through that action after all. Anyway, isn't Homosexuality just a sexual urge also?

And thanks for justifying why Jew and Homsexual can be used as examples alongside each other... Seems as though you cannot pick on either in the modern day without being called names and labels.
edit on 11-11-2014 by EaglesFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

"The reason why I am uneducated about it is because I find it a moot subject and there is nothing I can learn from it"

So you admit you are ignorant and close minded. Thanks for coming out with it. Sure took you a while to be honest.

"It doesn't affect me one way or the other."

You're right. So stop hating on others. It shouldn't matter to you but it does. I have no idea why it does. It's illogical but that's no surprise.

"it is a lust and to be honest with you a disgusting action at the same time"

Kind of like having sex out of wedlock? Nah that kind of lust is perfectly fine because it's your lust. Ironically I'm so not lustful people thought i was asexual for a long time.

"Anyway, isn't Homosexuality just a sexual urge also?"

Anyway, isn't Heterosexuality just a sexual urge also?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Stop taking bits and pieces out of my post and turning them into something they aren't... "You can call me what ever you want, it doesn't affect me one way or the other.. What does that have to do with me hating and when you add the rest of what I said to the part you quoted, it is logical.. Call me a Bigot, hater, what ever you choose too, it doesn't bother me either way..

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If it doesn't bother you why are you still posting?

I think it's because I'm questioning your set in stone worldview with logic. Thinking is hard

Homosexuals are not evil. Consensual sex between adults hurts no one. By extension homosexuality is not wrong or right, its just different. You disagree not based on logic but based on your conditioning.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Said, Ayelet Shaked:

Tolerance toward terrorists ends today. A stone-thrower is a terrorist.

This allows for maximum incarceration without need for any proof indicating harmful intent on the part of the stone-thrower.

Human rights defenders, however, have blasted the Knesset for passing the new law.

This law is insane. It is only the latest in a long series of Israeli violations against the Palestinian people

link

Who is Minister of justice, Ayelet Shaked, quotes from summer 2014.

What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy?

and justifies its destruction:

including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.

They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.

source
e dit on 21/7/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The UN has criticized Israel's decision to imprison stone-throwers for up to 20 years, as well as its force-feeding of prisoners on hunger strike. The organization said the moves threaten to worsen an “already precarious human rights situation.”

UN condemns Israel force-feeding prisoners, indefinite detention, 20yr sentences for stone-throwers

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join