It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAD Punishment - 20 years in prison for Palestinians that throw rocks at cars.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

This is the answer to you hypothetical question..

I would tell you I do not approve of your action but it will not affect our friendship at the same time if you respect my views also...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EaglesFan

So in this hypothetical we'd still be best friends? You'd disapprove internally but not hold it against me?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

So in this hypothetical we'd still be best friends? You'd disapprove internally but not hold it against me?

Yes, that is exactly what I'm trying to say... I disapprove of the action but never hate a person because of it either... I have met numerous homosexuals and they are great people though I do disagree with their lifestyle and I will tell them that also. If they cannot handle that, then so be it, it doesn't mean I want to hate or hurt them though.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

That sounds reasonable except for the part where you tell them. Keep it to yourself. They've already gotten the message from society. They don't need you piling on.

If you and people like you stop telling them, then one day you'll never have to hear about it again.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

That sounds reasonable except for the part where you tell them. Keep it to yourself. They've already gotten the message from society. They don't need you piling on.

If you and people like you stop telling them, then one day you'll never have to hear about it again.

That's just me and I don't do it out of disrespect, I do it so they understand my point of view and usually when I explain my point of view to anyone whether it is called for or not, I earn a lot more respect for my honesty.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So the opinion that all Muslims are violent terrorists is perfectly valid and deserves respect?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So the opinion that all Muslims are violent terrorists is perfectly valid and deserves respect?

Well that's up to you to decide.. How about you go and trial it on a few people like I have with the Homosexual topic... I have also trialed Islam with some people and they can agree that Islam is probably the most logical religion on the planet minus the people you speak about.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Another question dodge. I asked if you thought it was an opinion that deserved respect.

"trial it on a few people like I have with the Homosexual topic... I have also trialed Islam with some people and they can agree that Islam is probably the most logical religion on the planet minus the people you speak about."

Who have you been "trialing" your opinions with? You never did say where you're from. Sounds like it's a primarily Muslim country or something.

I know here in America, Islam is considered by far the worst of all religions.

"alarmingly, only 27 percent of Americans have a favorable view of Muslim Americans."

www.thedailybeast.com...

Then again you already said you don't care about other people's opinions, an ironic stance considering you apparently value them if they agree with you.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

You just sound like a disgruntled homosexual who cannot accept that someone does not agree with what you do.. What you wrote about Muslims all being terrorists is no where near the truth so why would I or anyone else (unless of course they are stupid) accept it? It's just a stereotype which has been around for a long time but if people can find a way to justify it, then so be it...

The American view of Islam is irrelevant. No-one gives a crap what a bunch of Pagan Satanists think anyway... If it was Russia, at least as Orthodox Christians they have a view worth respecting and they tend to lean towards my point of view also.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

So you dodge again. From your angry response I assume you don't think the opinion that all Muslims are terrorists is valid. You do think the view that homosexuality is wrong is. So in other words you only think your own views are valid. I just wanted to double check what I already knew.

Thanks for your angry rant right there. You really showed your true colors.

Since you are incredibly amusing, I'll ask another question. Why am a "disgruntled homosexual who cannot accept that someone does not agree with what you do"?

I am not disgruntled. My life is pretty great. I'm happy where I am but that doesn't mean I have to accept hatred from others without defending myself or others like myself.

I can absolutely accept that people hate homosexuals. It's an outdated bigoted concept with no root in any sort of rational thinking. It's not even based in your religion as you ignore the tenets of your religion which are inconvenient to you. If you were a true Muslim you wouldn't be having sex outside of marriage regardless of the situation.

I just find fault in hating people who do no harm to others. I don't hate Muslims at all, so don't try and act like I'm just as hateful as you. I actually have a track record of defending Muslims. I've gotten a lot of flak here and in real life for it.

So in other words your only reason for hating homosexuals is your religion which you don't follow accurately. It's been nice getting to know you. It's been interesting to learn from a real person that a fundamentalist foreign (you still wont say where you're from which is highly amusing) Muslim is nearly identical to the homegrown American fundamentalist Christians.

I guess what they say is true, people really are more similar than different. It really highlights how silly all these religious conflicts between Jews, Muslims, and Christians are since all three religions are basically the exact same thing. I wonder how many millions more will have to die before you guys realize that.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Well I tend to feel Homosexuals have a mental illness that actually convinces them that what they are doing is right.. You were not born gay, it was your choice and if you cannot accept that someone doesn't agree with the choice you made then that isn't my problem or anyone elses who feel the same...

Dude, you will know when a real religious army is formed because people like you will be the first people on the list to be eradicated NO QUESTIONS ASKED... It's just the way it is. It is coming somewhere down the track and I hope for your sake it happens after you depart this existance.
edit on 11-11-2014 by EaglesFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Hehe, I'll ignore the insane level of vitriol out of intense curiosity.

When did I choose to be homosexual? I never remember making that choice. I know I already asked and you totally ignored me as you love to do, but when did you choose to be heterosexual? Why did you make that choice?

More importantly, why would I choose to be homosexual? There are no benefits and lots of downsides.

What religious army is going to come get me? Have fun trying to get here from wherever you live

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Obviously the sentence is unfair but I expect its used to act as a deterrent.

What makes me smile though is the irony - when you think about it -

Yahweh determined they should have that specific piece of land. Now they have it and have had it exclusively except for the Palestinians (since 1948), with whom they lived peaceably there for hundreds of years before their so-called exodus. But since being there they have made nothing but a complete pigs earhole of living in the chosen land. I can't help wondering if Yahweh exists and is watching them, what the hell he makes of these continual bad policies and sheer stubborn stupidity that keeps getting them living on the edge of death by suicide bomber. His 'promised land' is nothing but a nightmare for those living in the front line of the Palestinian fight.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Firstly, I wouldn't go to your country... It's bad enough I have to live in a mini version of America in the South Pacific... You did make that choice because I'm pretty sure you were not sexually active when you were a toddler, 5, even 6 or 7 years old and at some stage you did decide to become a Homosexual.

And as for the religious army, you don't know much about Islam then

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So when did you choose to become heterosexual?

What's my motivation for being homosexual? If its a choice then there must be some reason for making this choice.
edit on 11-11-2014 by tavi45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

So when did you choose to become heterosexual?

I don't know but I know I never had an interest in other men when it comes to sexual relations and the thought of it makes me want to vomit.

What's my motivation for being homosexual? If its a choice then there must be some reason for making this choice.

I don't know your motivations... But you did decide somewhere aong the line...
edit on 11-11-2014 by EaglesFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

"I don't know your motivations... But you did decide somewhere aong the line..."

Nope. Never made a choice. I'm saying it's not a choice based on personal experience and the experiences of others.

Since you say it is, speculate on why someone would choose this. No one makes a choice without having some motivation. What's the motivation for someone to be gay when it comes with no benefits and tons of downsides?
edit on 11-11-2014 by tavi45 because: added an extra paragraph

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Nope. Never made a choice. I'm saying it's not a choice based on personal experience and the experiences of others.

Neither am I but you still chose to be a homosexual when it comes down to it.. You can choose to be a heterosexual also and some homosexuals eventually do that also.

Since you say it is, speculate on why someone would choose this. No one makes a choice without having some motivation. What's the motivation for someone to be gay when it comes with no benefits and tons of downsides?

Maybe you were the quiet kid in school who sat back watching all the Jocks playing Football or something, I don't know.. I cannot get inside your head and therefore I cannot explain a Hoosexuals motivation. But I am sure that if I could get into a Homosexuals mind, I would find that I am correct about what I'm putting forward.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So you could choose to be homosexual if you wanted? It's a choice right?

So you have no idea why any person would want to be homosexual? You literally can't even hypothesize a motivation?

No one chooses something that has no benefits and many downsides. So clearly its not a choice.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

So you could choose to be homosexual if you wanted? It's a choice right?

Well I guess I could if I wanted too.. But I never would..

So you have no idea why any person would want to be homosexual? You literally can't even hypothesize a motivation?

No one chooses something that has no benefits and many downsides. So clearly its not a choice.

People do make those choices everyday. Are you saying that a Murderer or Rapist didn't choose to commit those actions because there are no benefits and many downsides, they were just born to do those things? How about a Child Molester? Not their fault because they didn't choose to be that way, they were born like it?

They get put in jail for doing abnormal stuff and there is no benefit and many downsides.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join