It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Moon Theory...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Not sure this is the correct forum or indeed how ATS members will take this, but here goes anyway...
I have been thinking for a while now about the moon and the many theories and perceptions around it. Let's face it, it is not only the nearest body to us, but also has a major impact on our lives and in the way our planet behaves. So here is my outlandish thought. Bearing in mind the other theories about glass structures, bases and other anomalies on the moon, could it not be too far from science fiction to imagine that what we see is not necessarily what we should see? Could our view of the moon not in fact be an obscured, pre-planned mask to hide what is really going on up there? Could there not have existed/exist the technology by others (human/non-human) to hide a living breathing planet just like ours? Look at the image of the moon below and try to imagine that although we are seeing the typical learned view of craters and lines, that this is just a mask and that underneath this are seas and continents. If, like me, you have a vivid imagination, perhaps squinting you may just see the outline of these below the pale glassy top images...

There you have it. The ramblings of a man with too much time and imagination, or another possible theory to think about? Hope this hasn't been discussed too much already. Feel free to comment as I would love to hear others ATS members thoughts.

Peace and love

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
well the idea itself is cool, and i am all for a vivid imagination, would be fun to think that some different race is there, doing it's thing, protected by some kind of hologram or something.
it's a cool thought, but "unfortunately" we have been on it, walked on it, seen changes over time, sent all sorts of stuff there, and we know the moon is just what it always has been, a very much needed rock, that keeps the planet and the tides in check, and turns people into werewolves

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Not to give away the plot, or a spoiler, but Dr. Who had a recent episode which readers of this thread may enjoy. As for Dr. Who in general, Clara rules!
edit on 3-11-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
These are always my favorite threads to read. Someone just throwing an idea out there for discussion, no matter how wild the claim is. Wish there were more. I've actually thought of the same thing or read it somewhere on here in the past. I would lean more towards the idea that if there are aliens on the moon. I would think they would be underground to protect themselves from the harsh space environment. But, then again if we had aliens on the moon their technology would be incomprehensible to us I'd think. Nice thread op, but next time I'd say go all out and give us more details on your thoughts. Thanks for the break from the back to back ebola and cop brutality threads.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The random chance that all the equations, ie the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun, but 400 times further away, and others like this, point to a manipulated reality. The chances of this are infinitesimally small, basically impossible. We are living in some sort of vacuum tube thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Basically, we are living in a computer program created by ET, or Our entire solar system was designed by ET, one or the other take your pick.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nrd101
The random chance that all the equations, ie the moon is 400 times smaller than the sun, but 400 times further away, and others like this, point to a manipulated reality. The chances of this are infinitesimally small, basically impossible. We are living in some sort of vacuum tube thing.

It hasn't always been that distance and is moving slowly away further from Earth. So you are looking at the probability the wrong way.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Indeed, and to my vivid imagination, the OP's alternative explanation comes pretty tie to DR Who's...

S&F OP for the thought-provoking thought!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: nrd101

It hasn't always been that distance and is moving slowly away further from Earth. So you are looking at the probability the wrong way.

By Design

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
There you have it. The ramblings of a man with too much time and imagination,

One can NEVER have too much imagination. We are what we are and what we will be because we have and can imagine it.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Whilst I may not agree with your theory, I can applaud you for thinking about the moon and considering possibilities.

I can't say where I fall on the moon theories. On one hand I like to think there's something mysterious and secretive about it. On the other, it might just be, as Bob Ross used to say "A happy accident."

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Great to hear the positive thoughts from you all!

I think having an open mind and imagination is more important now than ever these days. Expanding more I have often wondered, when looking at the blue, green coloured images of the moon (reportedly casued by light diffraction from our atmosphere), whether this isn't a tantalising glimpse of the real moon...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think the OP has got something there ya know! but I am more inclined to go with the idea that the mask is a bread crust, and beneath that lay layers of cheese, amongst these cheese layers lie the entrance to several tunnels, down which are living quarters of said ET's all suffering from gout caused by eating too much cheese. they rarely visit us because their feet have swollen too much to use the pedals on their flying craft. but occasionally one lays off the cheese and their feet shrink and that's when we see them zippin around our atmosphere. Don't approach them, they are brutally ugly little critters. with me me me attitudes. they wont share even if you offer them crackers for their cheese, the are not easily won over. yup the moon is masked alright, you better believe it.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
Not sure this is the correct forum or indeed how ATS members will take this, but here goes anyway...
I have been thinking for a while now about the moon and the many theories and perceptions around it. Let's face it, it is not only the nearest body to us, but also has a major impact on our lives and in the way our planet behaves. So here is my outlandish thought. Bearing in mind the other theories about glass structures, bases and other anomalies on the moon, could it not be too far from science fiction to imagine that what we see is not necessarily what we should see? Could our view of the moon not in fact be an obscured, pre-planned mask to hide what is really going on up there? Could there not have existed/exist the technology by others (human/non-human) to hide a living breathing planet just like ours? Look at the image of the moon below and try to imagine that although we are seeing the typical learned view of craters and lines, that this is just a mask and that underneath this are seas and continents. If, like me, you have a vivid imagination, perhaps squinting you may just see the outline of these below the pale glassy top images...

There you have it. The ramblings of a man with too much time and imagination, or another possible theory to think about? Hope this hasn't been discussed too much already. Feel free to comment as I would love to hear others ATS members thoughts.

Peace and love

I was told by a friend who is very well connected that the moon is inhabited by more entities than humans live on earth and that it is indeed a hologram cover that we see.
I have no idea if this is true or not I read somewhere that the real size of the moon in relation to our planet should be 30 miles across I know there are 5 or 6 other moons that orbit our planet and they are probably this smaller size
also the moon is not as connected to us as we are told
www.astronomyknowhow.com...

A good book is written by colin Wilson the mind parasites worth a read if you are into this theory that the moon is connected to evil, as a lot of the Aboriginal people in Australia think

top topics

join