It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Canaanites and the Anunaki - or why kill innocent children.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This post has to assume a fair bit of previous knowledge of the OT and Anakim/Nephilim/Giants. I hate very long posts but I cant do it any other way. I am proposing a unifying theory that takes the Bible and a lot of the sort of things discussed in the Ancient Civilizations forum. It also helps explain why research in to fossils of giant humanoids is stopped by TPTB.

My theory in a nutshell: God ordered the total annihilation/genocide of the Canaanite peoples, including children, because they were descendents/genetically mixed with the children of rebel angels who took human wives. These hybrid children took the lead in turning humankind away from God and worked hard at hastening the materialization of the Arch-rebel angel Satan himself, so that he could become the malevolent ruler of the world.

They easily misled people through showing people technical advances, and teaching occult rituals that actually worked, and being giants they were naturally looked upon as leaders, when all this failed they turned to violence (Gen 6:11 but everyone else was evil in God's sight, and violence had spread everywhere).

I shall expand on the above.

Genesis 6:4 The children of the supernatural beings who had married these women became famous heroes and warriors. They were called Nephilim and lived on the earth at that time and even later.

The key is the last bit where it says “at that time and even later”. I had been taught that all the giants died at the flood. The Bible says in Gen 7:22 The LORD destroyed everything that breathed. Nothing was left alive except Noah and the others in the boat. So I believe that they did all die in the flood, but apparently the rebel angels were able to come back after the flood and start on their plan again because it says “at that time and even later”.

Then we have this from the 12 spies who went in to Canaan before their first attempt at coquest. Numbers 13:33 “In fact, we saw the Nephilim who are the ancestors of the Anakim. They were so big that we felt as small as grasshoppers."

And this: Deu 2:20 (This territory is also known as the land of the Rephaim, the name of the people who used to live there; the Ammonites called them Zamzummim.
Deu 2:21 They were as tall as the Anakim. There were many of them, and they were a mighty race.

It is a fact that the whole world seems to enshrine ancestral memories of giants. One could cite scores of such legends, from everywhere. This website mentions 40 of them
4. GOTHS:
The giants were drowned in the Deluge. The survivors fathered a race of giants.
16. BABYLONIANS:
"The ancient Babylon was founded by giants saved from the Deluge."
40. TWO INCA LEGENDS, PERU:
The city of Tiahuanaco in Bolivia was built by survivors of the Flood; it was built by giants.

The command:
Deuteronomy 7:2-6 When the LORD your God places these people in your power and you defeat them, you must put them all to death. Do not make an alliance with them or show them any mercy. Do not marry any of them, and do not let your children marry any of them, because then they would lead your children away from the LORD to worship other gods. If that happens, the LORD will be angry with you and destroy you at once. So then, tear down their altars, break their sacred stone pillars in pieces, cut down their symbols of the goddess Asherah, and burn their idols. Do this because you belong to the LORD your God. From all the peoples on earth he chose you to be his own special people.

He says pretty much the same in Exodus 23:32, Exo 34:11-16,

The land of Canaan was a special case:

Deu 20:10 "When you go to attack a city, first give its people a chance to surrender.
Deu 20:11 If they open the gates and surrender, they are all to become your slaves and do forced labor for you.
Deu 20:12 But if the people of that city will not surrender, but choose to fight, surround it with your army.
Deu 20:13 Then, when the LORD your God lets you capture the city, kill every man in it.
Deu 20:14 You may, however, take for yourselves the women, the children, the livestock, and everything else in the city. You may use everything that belongs to your enemies. The LORD has given it to you.
Deu 20:15 That is how you are to deal with those cities that are far away from the land you will settle in.
Deu 20:16 "But when you capture cities in the land that the LORD your God is giving you, kill everyone.
Deu 20:17 Completely destroy all the people: the Hittites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, as the LORD ordered you to do.
Deu 20:18 Kill them, so that they will not make you sin against the LORD by teaching you to do all the disgusting things that they do in the worship of their gods.

Notice the difference in how they were to be dealt with and the reason given in vs 18. Many scholars have taken this reason at face value, but I think it indicates that these people were ring leaders, in rebellion against God, they weren’t just animists or heretics, they were actively (and successfully*) propagating the kingdom of Satan, the things we are about to see in the last days – materializations of rebel angels, genetic engineering of the human genome, transhumanism, use of magic and occultism, and everything that denies our humanness to gain power and wealth, just like the elite already do today.

*Amos 1:13."For three transgressions of the sons of Ammon, and for four, will I not revoke its punishment, because they have ripped open the pregnant women of Gilead in order to enlarge their borders"

2Ki 3:26 When the king of Moab realized that he was losing the battle, he took seven hundred swordsmen with him and tried to force his way through the enemy lines and escape to the king of Syria, but he failed.
2Ki 3:27 So he took his oldest son, who was to succeed him as king, and offered him on the city wall as a sacrifice to the god of Moab. The Israelites were terrified and so they drew back from the city and returned to their own country.

edit on 3/11/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Yahweh had already started to annihilate them from surrounding lands nearby.

Deu 2:18 'Today you are to pass through the territory of Moab by way of Ar.
Deu 2:19 You will then be near the land of the Ammonites, the descendants of Lot. Don't trouble them or start a war against them, because I am not going to give you any of the land that I have given them.' "
Deu 2:20 (This territory is also known as the land of the Rephaim, the name of the people who used to live there; the Ammonites called them Zamzummim.
Deu 2:21 They were as tall as the Anakim. There were many of them, and they were a mighty race. But the LORD destroyed them, so that the Ammonites took over their land and settled there.
Deu 2:22 The LORD had done the same thing for the Edomites, the descendants of Esau, who live in the hill country of Edom. He destroyed the Horites, so that the Edomites took over their land and settled there, where they still live.
Deu 2:23 The land along the Mediterranean coast had been settled by people from the island of Crete. They had destroyed the Avvim, the original inhabitants, and had taken over all their land as far south as the city of Gaza.)

Yes, even the children!
They were carriers of non-human genetics and posed a threat to God’s plan of redemption which I won’t go in to here.

1Samuel 15:3 Go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Don't leave a thing; kill all the men, women, children, and babies; the cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys."
1Sa 15:6 He sent a warning to the Kenites, a people whose ancestors had been kind to the Israelites when they came from Egypt: "Go away and leave the Amalekites, so that I won't kill you along with them." So the Kenites left.
1Sa 15:7 Saul defeated the Amalekites, fighting all the way from Havilah to Shur, east of Egypt;
1Sa 15:8 he captured King Agag of Amalek alive and killed all the people.
1Sa 15:9 But Saul and his men spared Agag's life and did not kill the best sheep and cattle, the best calves and lambs, or anything else that was good; they destroyed only what was useless or worthless.
1Sa 15:10 The LORD said to Samuel,
1Sa 15:11 "I am sorry that I made Saul king; he has turned away from me and disobeyed my commands." Samuel was angry, and all night long he pleaded with the LORD.

This is the argument that is often argued against as in this expert from a paper I have read.

If the Canaanite children were allowed to live they would have perpetuated the “wicked” Canaanite culture, which would have continued to be a source of temptation for the Israelites. But this explanation is extremely implausible. In the first place it is not clear that the Canaanite culture would have been perpetuated by the children, had the Israelites spared at least the younger ones and raised them as members of their own community [or kept them as slaves], those children would likely have been assimilated to the Israelite culture not the other way around.

All the things that the Canaanites were accused of doing that was worthy of destruction was also practiced by people in other places at other times, so it was something special about what they were doing that deserved their annihilation.

So what did the Caananites do that made them especially deserving of a genocidal attack?

Leviticus 18:21 Do not hand over any of your children to be used in the worship of the god Molech, because that would bring disgrace on the name of God, the LORD.

Lev 20:3 If any of you give one of your children to Molech and make my sacred Tent unclean and disgrace my holy name, I will turn against you and will no longer consider you my people.

So this was a deal breaker. God would not only break the deal he had made with them and they with him at Sinai, but He would turn against them.

Years later God turns on the Ammonites (remember He had given them their land in the first place (Deut 2:18-23)
Amos 1:13."For three transgressions of the sons of Ammon, and for four, will I not revoke its punishment, because they have ripped open the pregnant women of Gilead in order to enlarge their borders"

The name Molech in Hebrew means: "to ascend the throne" or, in other words, to usurp God's authority.

“And they built the high places of Baal that are in the valley of Ben-Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech" (Jeremiah 32:35).

"They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons as offering to Baal" (Jeremiah 19:5).

Here the Bible implies what modern archaeologists and anthropologists have recently discovered: that Molech and Baal represent the same pagan god. The wife of Baal is Asherah and the wife of Molech is Ashteroth. Asherah and Ashteroth represent the same fertility goddess. This demon was known to the Greeks as Aphrodite; to the Egyptians as Isis; and to the Phoenicians as Tanet.

The ancient city of Carthage was the capital of the Phoenician empire. Their civilization was advanced culturally and highly educated. But recent archaeological expeditions have revealed its most notable feature - the high incidence of child sacrifice. Archaeological relics have been uncovered, such as the altars on which children were sacrificed and stone markers, which marked the burial place of the remains. Stone carvings on the markers depict children who were sacrificed. Clay jars were used to hold the remains. Entire burial grounds full of these slaughtered children have been uncovered. Archaeologists have established that the primary deity that they children were sacrificed to was the goddess Tanet, the name being a regional representation of the more universal Ashteroth.

Even so, it is not recorded that God specifically orchestrated the extermination of the Carthaginians, though He may have been behind Rome’s victory over them.

The other abominations mentioned in Leviticus 18 are of a sexual nature - sexual intercourse with a woman during her period, homosexual sex, bestiality. It is striking that there is nothing uniquely Canaanite about them. It is also highly probable that they participated in temple prostitution, but so did the Greeks.

So what was it that made the Canaanite’s practice of these deserving of annihilation/genocide? Well, I don’t know much about this side of it but aren’t these the kind of practices that Crowley and others were fixated with? Were they doing it as part of sex magick I think it is called? And bestiality, was that really the mixing of human and animal DNAs? From the book of Enoch we get that the Nephilim

began to completely corrupt and destroy the human race, they sinned not only with the daughters of men, they began to sin against the animals, beasts, birds, and reptiles, bringing forth the half human half animal creatures, which are so widely known throughout ancient cultures and civilizations and many were worshipped as gods. A time when ALL FLESH was corrupted it’s ways. And after a time, resulting in the Great Flood

To recap: 1) the Canaanite children were genetically mixed with non-human DNA
2) this was part of the plan of Satan to destroy the human race so that the redeemer could not come
3) they were particularly successful at practicing occultism to increase their power.

It is late here but would love to discuss, I will check back in about 20 hours
edit on 3/11/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I mentioned the very same theory many times on ATS.

The flood is the reason why we have so many fossils today trapped in a thick layer of sediments.

The dinosaurs were also present in those days, scripture supports this Job 40:15-24 speaks of behemoth who feeds on grass like an ox, which I think is a reference to a dinosaur.

We learned most of what we know from the fallen ones, they were the snake in the garden that gave us the fruit of knowledge, I suspect.

If you confuse people on where they came from they know not where they are going.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

My theory in a nutshell: God ordered the total annihilation/genocide of the Canaanite peoples, including children, because they were descendents/genetically mixed with the children of rebel angels who took human wives.

Yahweh demonstrated the ability to take life on a whim. He had the power to totally wipe the weeds from the wheat. Instead, he prompted mankind to do it. His title was Lord of Hosts, meaning his Angels could have done the job in one day. Instead, he made a murderer out of David.

In Genesis 9, it states this:

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF ELOHIM ABOVE, NOT YAHWEH.

Keep in mind, this is AFTER the flood that claimed to wipe out ALL living life. When Yahweh's words and actions got to a certain point, Elohim (Father) cut him off at Malachi 4. After this, he was forced to incarnate into the 'Branch' / Jesus and become a Kinsman. He paid the price for the bloodshed he had caused by hanging on a cross. This payment has not ended war.

What is the central truth of the entire thing? Yahweh created the Snake. Check Genesis 3. What did he say to the Snake at the end of the OT?

3 Then he showed me Joshua, the chief priest, standing in front of the Messenger of Yahweh. Satan the Accuser was standing at Joshua’s right side to accuse him. 2 Yahweh said to Satan, “I, Yahweh, silence you, Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn’t this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”

What did he say as Jesus to the Snake:

Matthew 4

10 Yeshua said to him, “Go away, Satan! Scripture says, ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve only him.’”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came to take care of him.

Again. Who created the Snake?

Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made.

Genesis 6 and Jude 1 represents fallen Angels corrupting mankind. What is Yahweh? The LORD of those Hosts of Angels. One thing he is not is Elohim (Father) from Genesis 1. After the fall of man in Genesis 3, we see Yahweh Elohim lose the title Elohim. Use the Names of God Bible and check. He then proclaims himself to be the only God of Israel, even though Elohim had promised blessing on ALL nations through the Rainbow. ALL colors. Yahweh selected ONE color, then tried to kill the rest.

What is the real problem here? Yahweh and our lack of understanding about him. We fail to read the words of the Bible for all they are worth.

Mankind has never been in error. The one that created the snake is in error. He is the parasite for the hosts. We are a host.

edit on 3-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Then we have this from the 12 spies who went in to Canaan before their first attempt at coquest. Numbers 13:33 “In fact, we saw the Nephilim who are the ancestors of the Anakim. They were so big that we felt as small as grasshoppers."

Reconcile the above verse with these two verses:

Genesis 6
So God said to Noah, "I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.

Genesis 9:11

I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."

How many is ALL? What verse can we point to that indicates how God failed in his word to wipe ALL life, other than 8 people on the ark, from the Earth?

According to the book of Enoch, the flood is also the mechanism to wipe the Nephilim from the Earth.

Peter clears it up by showing us what the true flood represented. While Yahweh caused bloodshed, he didn't realize what the flood was. He found out when he became a Kinsman through the flood. What is the flood?

Reality Spoiler - Noah's Flood is Baptism

The Son of God did not realize that the flood was not the actual physical flood, but the involution (baptism) of the soul into the waters of life for evolution (rising to new life). Did the Son of God rise to new life and repent of bloodshed? Yes.

1 Peter 3

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Baptism is the flood, which NOW saves you and me. NOW! It's not over yet.

When is it over? When Jesus kills the snake he created as Yahweh in the Garden. Ezekiel 28 is either about Adam or about Yahweh (or both).

Yahweh created the snake that plagues mankind and the Son. I believe Yahweh to be the Son and the snake is His lower nature to choose sin over the will of Elohim. The truth can only be seen if you read the Names of God Bible.

LINK

Elohim (Father)
Ruach Elohim (Mother / Spirit of God)

Yahweh (Son) and his creation the Snake (Satan)

Yahweh did not create Adam, he formed Adam. There is a difference. He planted a garden. He did not create the seed. He restricted the fruit and trees. He placed God's creation Adam into the middle of the mess he created. Genesis 1 has none of this. Man was BOTH male and female. In Genesis 2, Eve was taken from Adam through bloodshed. A deep sleep and surgery. Check it out in Genesis 2.

The enemy divides. What did the Snake do to man? What did Yahweh do to Adam? Why? We can only speculate.

edit on 3-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Notice the difference in how they were to be dealt with and the reason given in vs 18. Many scholars have taken this reason at face value, but I think it indicates that these people were ring leaders, in rebellion against God

Only that it was always competing factions of jealous and wrathful creator gods vs other such natured gods, with humanity very often pawned in the middle of all their social and genetic engineering for power grabs, utilising Universal Law of Will in ongoing 'allegiance' based manipulations over a heavily conditioned from birth humanity, (which continues today).

The Bible especially serves as a masterly assembled tool in propagating a singular 'all righteous, almighty god' as father, when the pre-Bible scribed ancient records would show that it was always a pantheon of both positive and negative geared creator mothers and fathers in heavens and underworlds...With our chief master wardens today (that we still, under deceit, honour, invite and worship) within this burdened earthen underworld interacting hub, very much at war still, vying for what they can bind en masse of our Divine life force into the next age.

So much bloodshed for all these gods in sacrifice, for that is exactly what they wanted in having their faithful WILLINGLY go unto their slaughter under a 'heavenly promise' of favour and redemption for service to their cause. Indeed the Divine life force parasites of humanity will feast upon a great initiated harvest of those they can retain inside their reincarnation traps long established by design.

The one referred to as Jesus incarnated to help free the children from the god's strangleholds upon the collective will, though of course in a fallen world, his legacy of Divine leading and teaching was hijacked to steer our Ship of Sanctity way off course as we see the world today, still very much in allegiance with murderer gods and lords of destruction.

edit on 3-11-2014 by Neoleon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I could only get into the first paragraph and then had to post because herein lies the entire problem with fundamentalism, which to me is not just low IQ ism, but also low Love ism, it means you didn't safeguard the Love and Wisdom you're born with against the slings and arrows of the world, that the elite here put in all their ISMS, ie religions, politics, economics, "norms".

God doesnt murder anyone in existence. God is Love and Goodness, to such an extent that Love doesnt even harm a fly, but nurtures and supports all until they reach that Love themselves and raise their frequency out of hellish worlds and levels, like the Great Tao.

Only evil controllers, aka the metaphoric satan, the bad guys, control and murder.

God doesnt care what your outer is or your DNA, only cares about, what you think, say, feel and do.

The controllers are charge of this world, they're predators and hybrid races of predators, ie. reptile types, lion types AND mantis types, beehive drone, meds presecribed, don't think, just obey. They're the technical fallen angels too, for they played the incarnation games until it became apparent that to proceed further to the next level they had to grow Love and Equality and it was, hell no. We're the natural dominator and ruler, we are the most worthy physically and able to carve our pyramidal right to rule, love is weakness and no way. EGO.

They also are extremely judgmental and are conducting genocide on all races that can see through them.

Even genetics that comes out in families, they target, accidents are often not accidents.

God is only Love. Preserve your understanding of Love and Goodness and selectively read or accept any other information.

Rabbi's, Preachers and Imam's are not our friends, they are annanuki minions.
edit on 3-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

This has been my interpretation as well. I think it makes sense of commanding some completely destroyed and allowing other peoples' women and children to preserve their bloodlines. I just finished reading Joshua and I was like
that's a lot of dead people. It could have been why Rahab was allowed to be saved at Jericho; perhaps her bloodline was pure.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There is sooo much wrong with your idea of history but I know it'll be popular because it has this whole ancient alien vibe.

Where to start:

God ordered the total annihilation/genocide of the Canaanite peoples, including children, because they were descendents/genetically mixed with the children of rebel angels who took human wives.

The Hebrew version of the bible calls the group "the fallen" but this is NOT a reference to physically falling but actually means "corrupt", like in the way Tolkien called "Fell" Beasts (corrupted).

Archaeologist simcha jacobovici noted that there were countless pre-human (neanderthal and hominids) settlements in the land of Canaan, and that it is likely the "fallen ones" were neanderthals. There is evidence of co-existence.

16. BABYLONIANS:
"The ancient Babylon was founded by giants saved from the Deluge."

Wherever does it claim giants? Please point it out. Considering that the Enuma Elish invokes Marduk, a god very late coming to national eminence, it cant even have been written before 1300BC! ONE THOUSAND YEARS after its creation! How reliable!

Entire burial grounds full of these slaughtered children have been uncovered.

Archaeologists have never been certain if they were sacrifices or simple graveyards as evidence shows they were not live at time cremation.

Even so, it is not recorded that God specifically orchestrated the extermination of the Carthaginians, though He may have been behind Rome’s victory over them.

So God waited NINE HUNDRED YEARS to destroy a pagan empire by HELPING A PAGAN EMPIRE?!

God sure is a nice guy telling the Hebrews to rip open the bellies of pregnant women
Richard Gabriel on Battles BC noted that the War Law about waiting a certain time before marriage had to do with pregnancy. They wanted only Hebrew children to come out of their slave wives. If the Canaanites had some sort of 'satanic dna' then dont you think God would have forbidden the Hebrews from raping them..?
edit on 3-11-2014 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You have not understood the scripture.

25 Forty days later, they came back from exploring the land. 26 They came back to Moses, Aaron, and the whole community of Israel at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. They gave their report and showed them the fruit from the land.

27 This is what they reported to Moses: “We went to the land where you sent us. It really is a land flowing with milk and honey. Here’s some of its fruit.

28 But the people who live there are strong, and the cities have walls and are very large. We even saw the descendants of Anak there. 29 The Amalekites live in the Negev. The Hittites, Jebusites, and Amorites live in the mountain region. And the Canaanites live along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea and all along the Jordan River.”

Some of the men are scared and send back a report that the Cananites are strong and hard to conquer.

30 Caleb told the people to be quiet and listen to Moses. Caleb said, “Let’s go now and take possession of the land. We should be more than able to conquer it.”

Caleb on the other hand seems confident in Isreals ability to take the land that God had already promised Moses. He is not scared to attack.

31 But the men who had gone with him said, “We can’t attack those people! They’re too strong for us!”

32 So THEY BEGAN TO SPREAD LIES among the Israelites about the land they had explored. THEY SAID, “The land we explored is one that devours those who live there. All the people we saw there are very tall. 33 We saw Nephilim there. (The descendants of Anak are Nephilim.) We felt as small as grasshoppers, and that’s how we must have looked to them.”

You have believed that the lies told by scared men was the truth. They were scared and made up stories about how powerful the Canaanites were, and were trying to discourage Moses and the Israelites.

Caleb, the one who was not scared was telling the truth, and as it turns out Isreal was strong enough to destroy the Canaanites, who worshiped demons and practiced human sacrifice.

However Isreal failed to destroy everyone who worshiped demons and that is why, according to scripture, demon worship is still practiced to this day.

edit on 3-11-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The key is the last bit where it says “at that time and even later”. I had been taught that all the giants died at the flood. The Bible says in Gen 7:22 The LORD destroyed everything that breathed. Nothing was left alive except Noah and the others in the boat. So I believe that they did all die in the flood, but apparently the rebel angels were able to come back after the flood and start on their plan again because it says “at that time and even later”.

Good topic Cinrad.
Not knowing any more than you and not meant as argument, I have a different perspective than you have. Here is the way I interpret the bible.

(Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; (Meaning that all of the antediluvian creation were of gigantic proportions in those days before the flood who were not of the seeds of angels. This is one statement describing the children of Adam.

"and also after that," meaning there were gigantic seeds of Adam after the flood also.

There were giants in the earth in those days before the angels sinned and even after they had been destroyed is one statement. I believe that the world at this time was close to forty or fifty percent smaller with a canopy of an unknown depth of water surrounding the entire earth. This canopy of water created a green house effect upon the entire world which in turn created different gravity and magnetic aspects to creation. All creation was much larger than we can even imagine and this is why the bible's author says that "There were giants in the earth in those days; and after that." What days is the author describing? The antediluvian days of course. Remember that Enoch is assumed to be the source of this material and that Enoch is also of the antediluvian race.

Even today there are certain tribes men who insist that Noah's grave is over two hundred feet long. Mark Twain writes about this in his tour of the middle east in his book of Innocents Abroad. Also Josephus mentions the girth of giants as being beyond our imagination. Louis Ginzberg describes David as being well over ten feet in height.

Enoch describes the fallen angelic creation as being over 450 feet in height (3,000 ells). (Enoch Chapter 7 verse 1.) Compared to Noah's generation of 200 feet in height that would be gigantic to the sons of Adam. Very few authors will tell what Enoch says pertaining to the heights of the children of fallen angels as being 450 feet tall simply because it makes the proportions too much to believe but when you then look at the gigantic nature of the antediluvian race it seems more believable.

How long did it take to see people decline in stature after the flood? Well according to the Jewish Time Line Encyclopedia the flood was over in 2005 BCE and Abram came upon the scene at about 1813 BCE so it is assumed (by me) that within several hundred years we see a great reduction in size. Also in the David/Goliath account we see that Goliath and brothers were some of the last of this antediluvian Adamic genetics. But most people are not aware of there being two races of giants in the antediluvian period.

My belief is hinged upon an expanding world which is also biblical theological interpretation. Very few people associate the antediluvian period (about 1656 years) as being an altogether different civilization than what we see today. The one factor that is key to my belief is that the antediluvian world was encased in water above its firmament and that it was this water that fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights. Remember that in Genesis as God made the firmament and divided the waters that those waters remained encasing the world till the flood. --

Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

It was these waters that broke the mantels of the deep and created the science of Teutonic and Continental drift. The effect of this great weight of water expanded the world as water in a balloon and in turn created islands and continents whereas in the antediluvian period the water was gathered into one place, was drinkable and watered the entire world.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I agree with the posts of Unity_99 and Ridhya.

To add my own opinion to the discussion, I do not see supernatural reasons for Yahweh's order of complete genocide and annihilation. The post-Exodus wandering Israelites were to conquer, subdue, and forcefully take the land of the Canaanites, tribes of Shem, tribes of Eber, and various Levantines.

In the most cruel and heartless methodology of political and military tactics,.... if one were to steal a land of a people,... they would want to utterly wipe out all lineages of the native people, including children, as Yahweh ordered. The simple reason is to prevent future acts of revenge or uprisings to challenge the legitimacy of the newly occupying nation. No survivors, no land claimants.

During the U.S. Civil War, General Sherman employed the strategies of Total Warfare and Scorched Earth. This is proof of a lack of Love and Compassion, not divine intervention. The treatment of the native Levantine peoples by the invading Israelis is proof that Yahweh is NOT El-Elyon (The Most High).

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lots of nonsense in here by a lot of people.
Scripture says Satan, the Covering Cherub of Ezekiel, was a created being not part of the Godhead and he was created perfect but eventually iniquity was found in him.
In Isaiah it says in Satan's heart he set out to be like the Most High.

All this false God worship revolves around this.

Instead of the all powerful all knowing God instantly annihilating Satan, he allows him to go about his way so that he will fail and God's Son will triumph. He will fail to accuse Gods people of the OT and he will fail to accuse the righteous. In fact he will not even be allowed to start his accusations on either. Then he will be left with the only recourse to try to accuse the One who sits at the right hand of God. Jesus has the blood of atonement, he came in the flesh in humility and died a mans death of his own free will exalting only the Father. Satan only exalted himself and has no sacrifice to offer. He did not even come down to Earth to dwell by his own choice, he had to be cast down by force. With no sacrifice he does not even get to plead a case before God, and gets Judged by the one he attempts to accuse.

Those that led a life following Satanism in any of its various forms have no redeemer, no one to plead their case before God. So plays out the free will choice down the road of rebellion.

Free will is fun until one realizes the divine gift carries unavoidable consequences.

The actions of Gods chosen people in the OT under God's orders may have been for the purpose of controlling Satan's influence on Earth so that the whole predetermined set of circumstances could have a chance to be played out. If the followers of Satanism are to be lost what is the difference to God if some are lost then or later, the only difference is the timetable that was effected or in this case controlled by God.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I am sorry brother, there is no Satan or Lucifer in Isaiah, this is an archaic mistranslation.

Isaiah actually states; "Heylel ben Shahar", which means "Heylel son of Shahar". The full context of the passage points to either Baal Hadad, a minor Canaanite deity named Heylel, or as with my personal conclusions; Heylel is actually Yahweh, who is also Baal Hadad.

edit on 11/3/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

If the flood is only a metaphor then why was Noah ordered to build an ark?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes

If the flood is only a metaphor then why was Noah ordered to build an ark?

I didn't say is was a metaphor. Peter said baptism is symbolism for the flood. The flood happened. Involution also happens.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

I am sorry brother, there is no Satan or Lucifer in Isaiah, this is an archaic mistranslation.

Isaiah is actually talking about "Heylel ben Shahar", which means "Heylel son of Shahar". The full context of the passage points to either Baal Hadad, a minor Canaanite deity named Heylel, or as with my personal conclusions; Heylel is actually Yahweh, who is also Baal Hadad.

God's people of the OT were to destroy baal worship in their lands and not to practice it.
In Ezekiel the context is the prince of Tyre but then shifts to the King of Tyre, who is exclusively said to have been in the garden of Eden. The rulers of nations have a ruler which is none other than Satan.
In Isaiah when the ruler says I will....I will....I will he is exclaiming none other than what is in Satan's heart, the iniquity found in him spoken of in Ezekiel. The vassals, kings of the earth, emulate their ruler, Satan.
The Morningstar is symbolic of the exalted seat in heaven. The kings of the earth place Satan there, God places Jesus there. They are not the same.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

My initial post to you was regarding your inclusion of Isaiah, not Ezekiel.

Isaiah 14:12-14 highlights blatant and direct reference to Baal Hadad. Especially telling is the inclusion of coveting both El and Elyon, and seeking to establish his throne on Mount Zephon. This is all synonymous with the Baal Cycle.

Yahweh is NOT the Most High, because in Dueteronomy 32:8-9, the Most High (Elyon) portioned out the Children of Jacob/Israel as an inheritance to Yahweh. Yahweh is subordinate to the Most High Elyon.

Edit to add:

Isaiah is not talking about the Morning Star,.... it is referring to the son of the Morning Star:

"Heylel ben Shahar"
"Heylel son of Shahar"
"Heylel son of the Morning Star"
The "Morning Star" is Venus: "Heylel son of Venus"
"Venus" is synonymous with Asherah.
Asherah is the consort of El.
"Heylel, son of Asherah and El."

And what son of El wants to usurp both El and Elyon, and establish his throne on Mount Zephon? Baal Hadad.

edit on 11/3/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

thanks for clarifying

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

My initial post to you was regarding your inclusion of Isaiah, not Ezekiel.

Isaiah 14:12-14 highlights blatant and direct reference to Baal Hadad. Especially telling is the inclusion of coveting both El and Elyon, and seeking to establish his throne on Mount Zephon. This is all synonymous with the Baal Cycle.

Yahweh is NOT the Most High, because in Dueteronomy 32:8-9, the Most High (Elyon) portioned out the Children of Jacob/Israel as an inheritance to Yahweh. Yahweh is subordinate to the Most High Elyon.

Edit to add:

Isaiah is not talking about the Morning Star,.... it is referring to the son of the Morning Star:

"Heylel ben Shahar"
"Heylel son of Shahar"
"Heylel son of the Morning Star"
The "Morning Star" is Venus: "Heylel son of Venus"
"Venus" is synonymous with Asherah.
Asherah is the consort of El.
"Heylel, son of Asherah and El."

And what son of El wants to usurp both El and Elyon, and establish his throne on Mount Zephon? Baal Hadad.

Baal and Asherah worship was forbidden to God's people of the OT.
Baal worship is Satan worship.
Asherah is Satan worship.

Putting lipstick on a pig don't make it any more attractive. Satan is proclaiming through these false religions that he is an offspring of God and his imaginary mother to give him divinity when he is only just a created being with no connection to the Godhead.

God's people were forbidden to partake of such nonsense.

Isaiah is talking about the false Son of God, the one through Asherah worship, which is none other than Satan.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join