It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little reading test that shows how wonderful the brain is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Good job! Only 3 words missing

Yes, spaces, however, are encoded, not completely lost. Hint: numbers and big letters.

originally posted by: oneoneone
Cn4ny1rd7i5nic5hr7msG?

edit on 3-11-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What SORT of "weird" mind?

Be proud ... of what? I read it rather easily... and wonder what damage my brain has.

After all, my views differ from the majority of human beings as I think our economic system is horrible (in the true meaning of horrible) and our behavior towards other people and our planet, in general, is insane.

I have no problem being in the "minority"... but I just want to know what end of the curve I'm sequestered to by other folks, is all... we are social creatures.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: oneoneone

Nope. I cannot expand on my original analysis.

Please U2U me with the solution, so that I do not have trouble sleeping, from turning that one over in my head all night!?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It's "Can anyone read this nice short message?"

You r welcome.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Heh...

Thankfully oneoneone had already sent me a U2U which detailed the method by which they created the phrase, from which I was, finally, able to work it out.

Cheers anyway !!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
...and not a grammar nazi to be seen...

It shows how comprehension is not tied to hard&fast rules...

Å99

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

ay3-Y4CrckD17-N1!, nice

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
This is old.
I think everyone can read it, unless you have trouble reading in general

Have to concur that it's likely that most people can do this and therefore, it's not a measure of unique brain activity. Just a strange glitch that most brains do. Of course, I base this off of how many people have shared these exact things or similar on facebook. Well, if it's being shared over and over again on facebook, then that makes it pretty mainstream and ergo, normal.

Sorry to be a buzz kill. I'm sure, however, that there are plenty of other things that make us a weird bunch because, well, this is a conspiracy forum website.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
What SORT of "weird" mind?

Be proud ... of what? I read it rather easily... and wonder what damage my brain has.

After all, my views differ from the majority of human beings as I think our economic system is horrible (in the true meaning of horrible) and our behavior towards other people and our planet, in general, is insane.

I have no problem being in the "minority"... but I just want to know what end of the curve I'm sequestered to by other folks, is all... we are social creatures.

I think "weird" in this case means gifted...good....better than many.. or creative ... next time some spelling Nazi jumps on someone in the forum I think I will use the last sentence of the 2d paragraph just to piss them off. I am that way sometimes..hahahahah

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

Å99

I just hadn't answered yet.

As a proofreader, you have to be able to read this stuff because some people really are that bad unintentionally, not the l33t, but other things. If you can't read really bad spelling and grammar quickly and figure out what it should be to correct it, then you won't cut it as a proofer in most places because how much you can chew through is almost as important as how accurately you can do it.

So much for the lack of grammar Nazis! I am a paid one.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: akushla99

Å99

I just hadn't answered yet.

As a proofreader, you have to be able to read this stuff because some people really are that bad unintentionally, not the l33t, but other things. If you can't read really bad spelling and grammar quickly and figure out what it should be to correct it, then you won't cut it as a proofer in most places because how much you can chew through is almost as important as how accurately you can do it.

So much for the lack of grammar Nazis! I am a paid one.

Oooops but in your case you are a controlled grammar/spelling Nazi.... Besides I like your writings so carry on !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join