It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gwen Towers might be the reason for all the celebrity phone, computer and other hacks!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I've had my share of hackers and other associations #ing with my life for along time and now i believe I figured something they don't

want you to know. I could be mistaken for not all hackers are genius. Some are egotistical nut jobs looking for notoriety that work

outside of the governments eye. These people are misusing equipment for there own gain. These videos are what i believe to be Gwen

towers.

from the little research i have done so fire away if i'm wrong. I have more but i will just post a few cuz there taking too long to upload.
View My Video
View My Video
View My Video
View My Video

I believe they use synthetic telepathy and other means to steal images from your mind. With that done no traces to the criminals. This

is serious and should be taken seriously i put another thread out called the THE WORST HACK EVER and got just a few people to

post. Take a look at that one also.
edit on 3-11-2014 by SpunGCake because: added another video

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
All well and good, except GWEN's been gone since 1994, there is no such thing as synthetic telepathy, and GWEN had nothing to do with "mind control" when it was still ongoing.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

did you watch the videos?
any info on that or just on my mistakes?

forgot to add: no such think as synthetic telepathy? wow you guys are doing a good job covering this all up than!
edit on 3-11-2014 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpunGCake

did you watch the videos?
any info on that or just on my mistakes?

Nope, I'm at work and it apparently won't play on my phone. However, I'm real familiar with GWEN, at a technical level. And it is one with yesterday's snows.

forgot to add: no such think as synthetic telepathy? wow you guys are doing a good job covering this all up than!

Can't cover up what doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

synthetic meaning/artificially made by humans
telepathy meaning/communication through minds or BMI

dosent exist < exist

weather it be one way or channeled through a computer to 2 minds or more it exists.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
seems like hackers are not letting the videos load dont know if you can get them going but im being blocked on my end.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
All I see are weather radar maps? am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

you didnt see the signatures in the middle of them or around other locations.
download them and check yourself ive got many vids during storms that i get those signatures.
im telling you there is more to this than anyone realizes.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

you didnt see the signatures in the middle of them or around other locations.

The signature I'm seeing mostly appears to be the one where tinypic doesn't play well on either of my laptops, and tries to show me ads on cascading popunder windows. Are you SURE you want to leave the page? Don't you WANT macwasher?

And then it stops playing, so you have to reload and get more ads.

But if it's the usual NEXRAD circles or spokes, it's a waste of time, anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

i never had these issues with uploading vids do you know another place other than tiny pick because i have a few videos that show a storm cloud being literally blown apart and i zoned in on a cell tower in that area it could be coming from. one of those videos is on here.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

i never had these issues with uploading vids do you know another place other than tiny pick because i have a few videos that show a storm cloud being literally blown apart and i zoned in on a cell tower in that area it could be coming from. one of those videos is on here.

Have you tried youtube?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Cover computer and modem see if different mats work

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

i put these on the tube let me know what you think?
edit on 22-11-2014 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

i put these on the tube let me know what you think?

What exactly is it that you think you are seeing in those videos except moving weather?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

All I see are weather radar maps? am I missing something?

Not as far as I can see.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

But if it's the usual NEXRAD circles or spokes, it's a waste of time, anyway.

And that seems to be what we see.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

am i the only one that can see through the smoke and mirrors to what is happening to more than just me and no one seems to be doing anything about it?

i guess ignorance is bliss tell its foot is up your ass and it quenches your thirst.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Maybe you're seeing something that isn't there.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

am i the only one that can see through the smoke and mirrors to what is happening to more than just me and no one seems to be doing anything about it?

Well that would be the reason I asked what you were seeing, because I don't see anything that was out of the norm in those videos.

And how can someone do something about something they don't see?

Maybe your trying to see something that isn't there.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The mobile phone hacks are coming from Drones that the government is flying above towns and City's that fools your phone into thinking it is talking to the closes cell phone tower.

Service providers are not allowed to encrypt voice calls so any agency can listen in but you can get apps to encrypt voice calls if you like so long as the other person you are talking to has the same app.

Yes them walls have ears

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join