It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Upset After Son Receives Flu Vaccine Without Her Consent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So are you an environmental activist too?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

No. I just don't want to be injected with mercury.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You're fine with eating it and breathing it though?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

With all due respect... I don't think you can equate having your child injected with mercury by accident with hugging trees.

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other IMO.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't relevant.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't relevant.

Then your argument may go better if you explain the relevancy in this instance.

At this point I can't see the relevancy even though it wasn't even directed at me. I keep thinking that equating those two things is akin to saying that people who are pissed about the BP oil spill shouldn't drive cars, heat their homes, take public transportation or even buy trash bags and if they do, then they aren't an environmental activist and shouldn't have the gall to care about the oil spill at all.

I'm not trying to be hard to get along with, I am just trying to figure out what one has to do with the other.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 11/3/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Just read an article where a little girl was turned into a vegetable from the flu vaccine. Whats sad is the vaccine makers can't be held liable...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

So you like to be pumped with mercury? And other non disclosed contaminants? Read some of the cases on this site hopefully this will change your mind.

www.thinktwice.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Well if you don't want mercury in you, you have to be an environmentalist since industrial processes release massive amounts of mercury. The two biggest are coal power plants and production of concrete.

www.rodalenews.com...,1

Thanks to our obscenely wasteful and destructive economic system mercury is a common thing. We breathe, eat, and drink it every day. Pregnant women can't eat most fish because it's gotten so bad.

So if you are against vaccines containing mercury you should be an environmentalist. It's completely illogical to be anti vaccination and anti environmentalism. That's like being pro life (abortion) and pro capital punishment.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
vactruth.com...

12 year old dies after receiving the HPV vaccine.. Sad Id rather be a "tree hugger" then give my kids poison that can potentially injure them for life or kill them.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Well if you don't want mercury in you, you have to be an environmentalist since industrial processes release massive amounts of mercury. The two biggest are coal power plants and production of concrete.

www.rodalenews.com...,1

Thanks to our obscenely wasteful and destructive economic system mercury is a common thing. We breathe, eat, and drink it every day. Pregnant women can't eat most fish because it's gotten so bad.

So if you are against vaccines containing mercury you should be an environmentalist. It's completely illogical to be anti vaccination and anti environmentalism. That's like being pro life (abortion) and pro capital punishment.

You can't compare taking in small amounts of poison from other sources such as fish etc to it being directly injected into your bloodstream in large amounts....You argument has no merit.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

If we don't change our habits they won't be small amounts. The amount in vaccines is small too. So my argument does have merit even if you don't see it.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

www.rodalenews.com...,1

You can't compare taking in small amounts of poison from other sources such as fish etc to it being directly injected into your bloodstream in large amounts....You argument has no merit.

yes it is being injected into your bloodstream but it is far from large amounts....i am against it do not get me wrong i am just pointing out a flaw in your statement

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Read up guys. You get more mercury from going about your life than from vaccines. I know needles are scary but you should think with your brains but your emotions.

youngausskeptics.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

If we don't change our habits they won't be small amounts. The amount in vaccines is small too. So my argument does have merit even if you don't see it.

Ok whatever you say keep taking those vaccines they will surely keep you healthy and don't cause any damage whatsoever..Ignore the fact that it has killed or injured thousands of children. Ignore the fact that countries that don't vaccinate as much also have lower levels of autism.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Read up guys. You get more mercury from going about your life than from vaccines. I know needles are scary but you should think with your brains but your emotions.

youngausskeptics.com...

Really? Take a look at this are you still sure its in small amounts?

My colleague Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, tested the flu vaccine for its mercury content.(1) Using state-of-the-art ICP-MS, Adams documented that mercury in the Flulaval vaccine was extremely high at 51 parts per million–25,000 times higher than the maximum contaminant level of inorganic mercury in drinking water as set by the Environmental Protection Agency. (2)Adams reported that the mercury levels in the flu vaccine were higher than anything he has ever tested, including tuna and other ocean fish.

Keep in mind that an injection of the flu vaccine guarantees that 100% of the mercury in it is absorbed since it bypasses the gastrointestinal tract.
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I understand your point, but the argument isn't about whether one agrees with all of the other pollutions and poisons out there. It's about having someone shoot your child up with something that you did not give consent to.That's my point. This should not have happened. Even if the shot contained nothing but saline... It should not have happened. Period.

There's also nothing wrong with trying to avoid the EXTRA consumption of these harmful chemicals. Some things you can control, and some things you can't. You can control if you get a flu shot or if your child should get a flu shot (except in this case obviously), but you can't really control what the big corporations/government are doing in relation to exposing us to excessive amounts of mercury.

I'm sure that nobody would freely choose to be exposed to any of these things, but a lot of that exposure comes without our consent. People should not be sticking needles into our children without consent either. Bottom line.

edit on 11/3/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I actually think we over vaccinate and the pharmaceutical industry is out of control. I don't get vaccines nowadays nor do I use antibiotics or medications.

I'm just saying that harping on vaccines while ignoring other serious issues is silly. Everything is interconnected.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I agree entirely. This event was awful. I said so at the start if you didn't notice.

My arguments are not in favor of the schools actions merely refuting rabid anti vaxxers.

More importantly I'm pointing out that people need to open their minds to the big picture of our world.

Is there really even a question that the school was wrong?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I actually think we over vaccinate and the pharmaceutical industry is out of control. I don't get vaccines nowadays nor do I use antibiotics or medications.

I'm just saying that harping on vaccines while ignoring other serious issues is silly. Everything is interconnected.

Again.. They aren't complaining about vaccines. They are complaining about their children receiving vaccines/medication without their consent. This is not China. As parents we have rights over our children and shouldn't have to worry about people accidentally injecting them with anything when they go to school.

This is not an anti vaccine thread. It's a thread about schools over stepping their bounds yet again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join