It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeopathy and energy medicine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I know there are many sceptics on ATS about homeopathy. Thats fine and as with religion, ghosts, Bigfoot or aliens you can continue to believe what you like. What I say is not going to convince anyone.

However, until you have experienced some things, you will never believe and you can tell others all you want and they still will not believe like you do.

Personally, I believe that the whole universe is based on energy and that we are energy beings, so it makes complete sense to me that energy should be a way to heal or destroy an energy body. Taking this a step further, I think that all medicines are energy medicines allopathic medicine has just found the energy frequency for a 'cure' for whatever the medicine is suppsed to heal. Like harmonics in music, I think that many healing modalities probably use the harmonic of the healing frequency to create a cure for the health condition.

If my belief is correct, then any healing modality will probably be able to find a cure for any health issue because they are just another system of arriving at the healing frequency.

Homeopathy is no different from any other healing system in my opinion. Some bodies are very 'physical' and others are more refined. some vibrate at a lower rate than others due to environment, eating habits and living practices. We will probably find that the more refined bodies react quicker and better to the more subtle energies of some alternative healing modalities rather than the gross energy infusions given by allopathic medicines. There is nothing wrong with either group of folks so if you are one who has a higher vibrationary rate then you may be more suited to homeopathy or other energy medicine for your ailment.

In my experience, there does to me, seem to be some evidence that we are energy beings and that the universe works in an energetic way. Now others may not have had the same experiences and so may not believe the same as I do.

An interesting and relevant ATS thread on the effectiveness of homeopathy.
an amazing homeopathic experiment on Cuban citizens in 2007

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, and I agree completely.

Gonna go read that link now!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

An interesting and relevant experiment on the 'effectiveness' of homeopathy

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What you are speaking of mostly is not homeopathic medicine. Homeopathic relates to using something to give you immunity against what you are using. Something like a vaccine gives you immunity against the virus. Yes, homeopathy is being used in medicine.

You are speaking most about energy, which is a different issue. We are energy vibrating at a certain frequency with properties of attraction and repulsion intermingling with our DNA. This structured energy forms what we look like and what we are. If a high burst of frequency or energy comes about, we could disassemble if it were to overcome the bonds that hold us together.

This is where belief comes into play, if we believe we are dying, our minds will allow the communicatiion in our bodies to fall apart. If we consume the wrong foods it interferes with these signals. We are designed to eat and breath what we are designed to eat and breath. But we have altered it so we need medicines to correct this. That is why so many people need medicines now, we altered our food too much and it upset the energy balance that we need to work correctly. This would actually all come under environmental factors causing sickness in articles. The food eaten is part of environment. So people need to open their minds to see that our personal diet is being addressed in all research that says environmental factors. This is relevant to what our ancestors ate, the Jewish people and Muslims can't eat pork because their bodies can't process it correctly so they made it a rule not to eat pork. Most of them have a physical reason they can't eat pork, it will take them many generations to be able to metabolize it correctly. So their belief has a very real scientific backing to show it is real.

Now they had pigs two thousand years ago, if they ate them then they might have been able to metabolize them better, their environment would have changed long ago. Europeans have eaten pork for thousands of years, it was a staple in their diet. When someone eats a food they cannot process right, it disrupts their energy, shifting it away from the way it is supposed to flow. We also are reliant on certain microbes to be healthy, everyones family of microbes is a little different but according to modern beliefs, everyone needs the same ones. That is a lie, these symbiotic microbes being the proper ones for our immune system to work with is important. We have been led to believe something that is not real, but evidence is coming out to prove what I am saying on a regular basis.

Back on topic, environment and our personal mindset can cause us to get ill. If we believe that we are not doing things right, our bodies will suffer, our mind will screw up enzymes and protein formations to punish ourselves. It will allow mutated growths to occur. If we are truthful and understanding of others, our minds are at peace. We should treat others as we would want them to treat us. But do not be fooled, if we get screwed over, we will also feel bad. So try to evaluate what others are doing so this won't happen. Awaken and see what is really going on. We do not want our minds punishing us for being conned into believing deceivers. It is our own desire to get rich that causes us to take risks. If you want to get rich in business you will most likely fail, the expansion will cause stress and the stress can cause lots of health problems. Just be satisfied making enough to live well and your business will be a part of your life that you enjoy.

I guess I can't keep on topic, the time change must have messed me up, my environment changed.

S&F

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What you are speaking of mostly is not homeopathic medicine. Homeopathic relates to using something to give you immunity against what you are using.
I believe I am correct in saying that homeopathy believes that "like cures like" and so for example a fever is helped by a substance (diluted to excess) which creates the same symptoms of a fever. Obviously, there are different kinds of fevers and they all have different characteristics and that is where the Materia medica comes in - to help the practitioner discern what remedy should be given by matching the symptoms of the imbalance to the symptoms which the remedy would create in the patient should it be given at normal concentrations.

I was suggesting that all medicine including homeopathy is a form of energy medicine and that each modality is probably just using a different harmonic of the curing "base frequency".

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
What you are speaking of mostly is not homeopathic medicine. Homeopathic relates to using something to give you immunity against what you are using. Something like a vaccine gives you immunity against the virus. Yes, homeopathy is being used in medicine.

homeopathic medicine does not really give you immunity against what you are using, I don't think that is how it works. It is a cure for a condition you have.
People take large amounts of something and record the symptoms they get. This is called a proving. Then when a person is sick, the same symptoms are matched and a solution is made. This solution is a very watered down version of whatever substance a proving gave the same symptoms to the person doing a proving.
It does not give you immunity to the same sickness. Homeopathy tries to treat the cause not the symptoms. Also works very well on animals who tend to not be able to lie about the effectiveness.
edit on 3-11-2014 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2014 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I use homeopathic remedies on my two cats. I was unknowingly giving Moses, my tuxedo cat, high carb dry food and when he turned 3 he developed bladder stones. After many vet visits and recurring stones I got desperate and researched homeopathy. I gave him Cantharis 30c pellets and I was surprised that it brought down the inflammation and dissolved the stones. After spending a boatload of money at the vet this little blue tube of pellets only cost me $6.00. I was also warned that he was going to keep getting bladder infections so I continued to use it for about a month. I am happy to report he has not had a bladder blockage or infection since and he's almost 15.

I also used Nux Vomica on my other cat who got sick from a tainted bag of cat food that ended up being recalled. She was going bloody diarrhea and vomiting. I used this remedy and after a few hours she was better. (I did consult with a homeopathic vet, however)

I'm a big believer in homeopathy.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo

I know there are many sceptics on ATS about homeopathy. Thats fine and as with religion, ghosts, Bigfoot or aliens you can continue to believe what you like. What I say is not going to convince anyone.

However, until you have experienced some things, you will never believe and you can tell others all you want and they still will not believe like you do.

Personally, I believe that the whole universe is based on energy and that we are energy beings, so it makes complete sense to me that energy should be a way to heal or destroy an energy body. Taking this a step further, I think that all medicines are energy medicines allopathic medicine has just found the energy frequency for a 'cure' for whatever the medicine is suppsed to heal. Like harmonics in music, I think that many healing modalities probably use the harmonic of the healing frequency to create a cure for the health condition.

If my belief is correct, then any healing modality will probably be able to find a cure for any health issue because they are just another system of arriving at the healing frequency.

Homeopathy is no different from any other healing system in my opinion. Some bodies are very 'physical' and others are more refined. some vibrate at a lower rate than others due to environment, eating habits and living practices. We will probably find that the more refined bodies react quicker and better to the more subtle energies of some alternative healing modalities rather than the gross energy infusions given by allopathic medicines. There is nothing wrong with either group of folks so if you are one who has a higher vibrationary rate then you may be more suited to homeopathy or other energy medicine for your ailment.

In my experience, there does to me, seem to be some evidence that we are energy beings and that the universe works in an energetic way. Now others may not have had the same experiences and so may not believe the same as I do.

An interesting and relevant ATS thread on the effectiveness of homeopathy.
an amazing homeopathic experiment on Cuban citizens in 2007

Homeopathy isn't as effective as placebo at all.
Placebo actually works better.

The "study" you cite at the bottom is, like every attempt at proving homeopathy works, a sham.
apgaylard.wordpress.com...

scienceblogs.com...

And sometimes homeopathy "medicine" isn't what it's told to be.
www.fda.gov...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

You are speaking most about energy, which is a different issue. We are energy vibrating at a certain frequency with properties of attraction and repulsion intermingling with our DNA. This structured energy forms what we look like and what we are. If a high burst of frequency or energy comes about, we could disassemble if it were to overcome the bonds that hold us together.

Not at all. We are not energy vibrating at some particular frequency. You are matter. Matter has various attributes, and some of that is that it has quantum mechanical vibrations. Those are determined by the nature of the various types of matter, and are fixed. You can't "make your vibration higher" by thinking about it. It's a function of isotopic mass and bond angles.

Every different type of mass has a set of these QM vibrations. And they're all fixed. They don't change. And they're different for every type of molecule. So YOU don't actually HAVE a frequency of anything at all. Each molecule of you may or may not have some characteristic frequency. But as an assembly, no.

The whole "everything has a frequency" thing was a SF trope of the 60's, but it's not true in any sense. Unless you're on an old "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" episode.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Consider. If a homeopathic remedy is made by dissolving vanishingly small traces of materials in water, then a drop of seawater should contain the cure for EVERYTHING.

I have inadvertently swallowed quite a bit of seawater, either while diving, skiing or riding seadoos on the ocean, therefore I should be cured of everything. Alas. I still have stiff ankles and knees that I got from jumping out of airplanes for you. So, it's a sham.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Consider. If a homeopathic remedy is made by dissolving vanishingly small traces of materials in water, then a drop of seawater should contain the cure for EVERYTHING. ......... So, it's a sham.

It certainly is

Here is someone taking a massive overdose of homeopathic sleeping pills.

With no effect, of course!

There is also this....
scienceblogs.com...
edit on 4-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

You can't "make your vibration higher" by thinking about it.

Then please explain or debunk this phenomena ...

Tummo

A 1982 study of the physiological effects of Tummo has been made by Benson and colleagues, who studied Indo-Tibetan Yogis in the Himalayas and in India in the 1980s. Conducted in Upper Dharamsala in India, it found that the subjects, three monks, exhibited the capacity to increase the temperature of their fingers and toes by as much as 8.3 °C. In a 2002 experiment reported by the Harvard Gazette, conducted in Normandy, France, two monks from the Buddhist tradition wore sensors that recorded changes in heat production and metabolism. A 2013 study by Kozhevnikov and colleagues showed increases in core body temperature in both expert meditators from eastern Tibet and Western non-meditators.

Harvard Gazette Meditation changes temperatures: Mind controls body in extreme experiments By William J. Cromie Gazette Staff

In a monastery in northern India, thinly clad Tibetan monks sat quietly in a room where the temperature was a chilly 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Using a yoga technique known as g Tum-mo, they entered a state of deep meditation. Other monks soaked 3-by-6-foot sheets in cold water (49 degrees) and placed them over the meditators' shoulders. For untrained people, such frigid wrappings would produce uncontrolled shivering.

If body temperatures continue to drop under these conditions, death can result. But it was not long before steam began rising from the sheets. As a result of body heat produced by the monks during meditation, the sheets dried in about an hour.

Attendants removed the sheets, then covered the meditators with a second chilled, wet wrapping. Each monk was required to dry three sheets over a period of several hours.

Why would anyone do this? Herbert Benson, who has been studying g Tum-mo for 20 years, answers that "Buddhists feel the reality we live in is not the ultimate one. There's another reality we can tap into that's unaffected by our emotions, by our everyday world. Buddhists believe this state of mind can be achieved by doing good for others and by meditation. The heat they generate during the process is just a by-product of g Tum-mo meditation."

Benson is an associate professor of medicine at the Harvard Medical School and president of the Mind/Body Medical Institute at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. He firmly believes that studying advanced forms of meditation "can uncover capacities that will help us to better treat stress-related illnesses."

During visits to remote monasteries in the 1980s, Benson and his team studied monks living in the Himalayan Mountains who could, by g Tum-mo meditation, raise the temperatures of their fingers and toes by as much as 17 degrees [F]. It has yet to be determined how the monks are able to generate such heat.

The researchers also made measurements on practitioners of other forms of advanced meditation in Sikkim, India. They were astonished to find that these monks could lower their metabolism by 64 percent. "It was an astounding, breathtaking [no pun intended] result," Benson exclaims.

To put that decrease in perspective, metabolism, or oxygen consumption, drops only 10-15 percent in sleep and about 17 percent during simple meditation. Benson believes that such a capability could be useful for space travel. Travelers might use meditation to ease stress and oxygen consumption on long flights to other planets.

Working in isolated monasteries in the foothills of the Himalayas proved extremely difficult. Some religious leaders keep their meditative procedures a closely guarded secret. Medical measuring devices require electrical power and wall outlets are not always available. In addition, trying to meditate while strangers attempt to measure your rectal temperature is not something most monks are happy to do.

To avoid these problems, Instructor in Psychology Sara Lazar, a Benson colleague, used functional magnetic resonance imaging to scan the brains of meditators at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. The subjects were males, aged 22-45, who had practiced a form of advanced mediation called Kundalini daily for at least four years. In these experiments, the obstacles of cold and isolation were replaced by the difficulties of trying to meditate in a cramped, noisy machine. However, the results, published in the May 15, 2000, issue of the journal NeuroReport, turned out to be significant.

"Lazar found a marked decrease in blood flow to the entire brain," Benson explains. "At the same time, certain areas of the brain became more active, specifically those that control attention and autonomic functions like blood pressure and metabolism. In short, she showed the value of using this method to record changes in the brain's activity during meditation."

Further reading material @ Meditation Research: Psychological Science of Meditation – with Peter Malinowski

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForeverMan

You can't "make your vibration higher" by thinking about it.

Then please explain or debunk this phenomena ...

You can certainly change your capillary dilation by thinking about it, I can do it myself. It's a short step to getting your hypothalamus to put out more thyroid releasing hormone.

However, if you want to think it's "changing your vibration", you will have to

1) define "vibration" in the way you are using it (note - the new age meaning is a joke)
2) show how you are instrumenting it
3) show that the QM vibrations are changing. This would require a major change in physics as we know it, you will win the Nobel if you can do so.

Note that none of the links you posted indicate that QM vibrations had changed at all with any of the tests. Tummo isn't really a good example, IMHO. Infrared and microwave spectroscopy are all based on something real, that is, the QM vibrations of matter. New age hokum is based on, well, nothing.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

1) define "vibration" in the way you are using it (note - the new age meaning is a joke)
2) show how you are instrumenting it
3) show that the QM vibrations are changing. This would require a major change in physics as we know it, you will win the Nobel if you can do so.

1) Heat transfer physics

Heat transfer physics describes the kinetics of energy storage, transport, and transformation by principal energy carriers: phonons (lattice vibration waves), electrons, fluid particles, and photons. Heat is energy stored in temperature-dependent motion of particles including electrons, atomic nuclei, individual atoms, and molecules. Heat is transferred to and from matter by the principal energy carriers. The state of energy stored within matter, or transported by the carriers, is described by a combination of classical and quantum statistical mechanics. The energy is also transformed (converted) among various carriers. The heat transfer processes (or kinetics) are governed by the rates at which various related physical phenomena occur, such as (for example) the rate of particle collisions in classical mechanics. These various states and kinetics determine the heat transfer, i.e., the net rate of energy storage or transport.

2)

In addition, trying to meditate while strangers attempt to measure your rectal temperature is not something most monks are happy to do.

To avoid these problems, Instructor in Psychology Sara Lazar, a Benson colleague, used functional magnetic resonance imaging to scan the brains of meditators at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.

3)

A 2013 study by Kozhevnikov and colleagues showed increases in core body temperature in both expert meditators from eastern Tibet and Western non-meditators.

So they used their minds and brains and that is where the QM woo happens via their physical Microtubules.

Another area where microtubules are essential is the formation of the nervous system in higher vertebrates, where tubulin’s dynamics and those of the associated proteins (such as the MAPs) is finely controlled during the development of the brain's neuronal base.

Science Daily: Discovery of quantum vibrations in 'microtubules' inside brain neurons supports controversial theory of consciousness

Summary:
A review and update of a controversial 20-year-old theory of consciousness claims that consciousness derives from deeper level, finer scale activities inside brain neurons. The recent discovery of quantum vibrations in "microtubules" inside brain neurons corroborates this theory, according to review authors. They suggest that EEG rhythms (brain waves) also derive from deeper level microtubule vibrations, and that from a practical standpoint, treating brain microtubule vibrations could benefit a host of mental, neurological, and cognitive conditions.

Quantum computation in brain microtubules? The Penrose-Hameroff "Orch OR" model of consciousness by Stuart Hammeroff MD

Proposals for quantum computation rely on superposed states implementing multiple computations simultaneously, in parallel, according to quantum linear superposition (e.g., Benioff, 1982; Feynman, 1986; Deutsch, 1985, Deutsch and Josza, 1992). In principle, quantum computation is capable of specific applications beyond the reach of classical computing (e.g., Shor, 1994). A number of technological systems aimed at realizing these proposals have been suggested and are being evaluated as possible substrates for quantum computers (e.g. trapped ions, electron spins, quantum dots, nuclear spins, etc., see Table 1; Bennett, 1995; and Barenco, 1995). The main obstacle to realization of quantum computation is the problem of interfacing to the system (input, output) while also protecting the quantum state from environmental decoherence. If this problem can be overcome, then present day classical computers may evolve to quantum computers.

The workings of the human mind have been historically described as metaphors of contemporary information technology. In ancient Greece memory was like a "seal ring in wax" and in the 19th century the mind was seen as a telegraph switching circuit. In this century the classical computer has been the dominant metaphor for the brain's activities. If quantum computation becomes a technological reality, consciousness may inevitably be seen as some form of quantum computation. Indeed enigmatic features of consciousness have already led to proposals for quantum computation in the brain.

Further reading: Quantum mind

So, I have now shown above that tests have shown that thinking , which is now clearly associated with QM woo via the brains microtubules, can raise core body temperature in a strange fashion.

I hope that answers your query

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForeverMan
1) Heat transfer physics

Heat transfer physics describes the kinetics of energy storage, transport, and transformation by principal energy carriers...

Right. Sorry, but this doesn't give you any means for changing vibrations depending on mood, mental state, etc. It's strictly mass and energy.

2) Right. This fails (as all other new agers, it's not just you) to be able to instrument the "vibrations" that you want to say are changing. Because, of course, they're not. Measuring the rectal temperature of a person isn't in any way related to QM vibrations. For that, you'd need something more on the order of an instrument that could do microwave spectroscopy.

3) Sorry, the old microtubule argument doesn't support changes in QM vibrations. Not that even quantum level action has ever been documented in microtubules, it still doesn't allow for changes in QM level vibrations. Nor, really, would you expect it,since "vibrations" in New Age woo is a construct of Madame Blavatsky, who wouldn't know physics from physic, but it sounded good at the time.

So, I have now shown above that tests have shown that thinking , which is now clearly associated with QM woo via the brains microtubules, can raise core body temperature in a strange fashion.

I hope that answers your query

Really, you haven't. But it was a great exercise in finding key words with Google, but not really understanding what you got. People are comprised of quite a large number of different molecules. You'd have to show that the QM vibrations of the molecules were changing. That would require infrared and microwave spectroscopy, and you wouldn't have much luck, since they don't change. The frequencies of those vibrations are based on basic constants, and not happy thoughts. A rectal temp won't do it. As I said upthread, it's quite possible to train your brain to cause the hypothalamus to secrete more thyroid releasing hormones, but if you can show that you are changing the microwave/IR spectra of water molecules, you'd be up for a Nobel.
edit on 4-11-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

But every cell vibrates at a frequency that is associated with the type of cell it is. There are energy repulsions and attractions attributable to this vibration. This makes it so that the liver is a seperate organ than the stomach. It is not one vibration as you have said but multiple frequencies in the body that work harmoniously. Now this can be altered by the environment or diet, even simple things like water consumption and salt consumption can positively or negatively effect the cells. If they do not communicate properly because of a wrong frequency, then sickness could occur.

The brain does not control everything in the body, it is just the master computer. Tissue will grow under the right conditions in the lab. A heart removed from an animal can pump for a day in a special liquid, we did that in school. There is a lot more going on in the body than they used to think, evidence is popping up all over the place and it is hard to translate. I am studying DNA variances right now, the science is not well understood right now, but in ten years it may be well understood. The same DNA from the sperm and egg forms a whole lot of different organs and tissue. These form in a shape that we see. Many things can disrupt the energy levels and change the way that things form in a fetus and child, and can disrupt adults ability to regenerate properly. We should have cravings to keep the energy level at appropriate levels but inappropriate food chemistry consumed can lead to improper actions of the cells and body. The mind is but a processor, sort of like a foreman on a job.

Every cell has the ability to process certain relevant information, yet no testing of food chemistry is usually required to account for this. They add chemicals to food to preserve them and just check if they make us sick within a day or so. No testing on long term effects is required most time. So our western diet plagued with unnatural chemistry is not adequate. especially because of the attraction chemistry contained in the foods. This chemistry disrupts our natural cravings. Also Our health education system is flawed, they focus mainly on things we have discovered and neglect what is not yet discovered. Training the brain to override the natural cravings is bad. Sugar does this well. So do overconsumption of free glutamates. Hundreds of other chemicals, some natural and some man made also do this. This attracts us to a product. The problem comes with multiple chemicals in an unnatural setting and each chemical causes enzymes to be created that could be problematic. We are used to companion chemicals in the foods we consume, taking one chemical out of context is bad.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

But every cell vibrates at a frequency that is associated with the type of cell it is.

Not really. Why do you think this?

This makes it so that the liver is a seperate organ than the stomach.

That's due to methylation markers on your DNA.

It is not one vibration as you have said but multiple frequencies in the body that work harmoniously. Now this can be altered by the environment or diet, even simple things like water consumption and salt consumption can positively or negatively effect the cells. If they do not communicate properly because of a wrong frequency, then sickness could occur.

Cells communicate through chemical markers such as enzymes, hormones, or neurochemical transmitters. Occasionally through depolarization. But not through "frequencies", for which I'd have to ask 'frequencies of what', given that frequency is an attribute and not a tangible.

I am studying DNA variances right now, the science is not well understood right now, but in ten years it may be well understood.

Kudos! Skip the stuff that talks about more than two strands, and anything that has the word 'frequency' in, unless they're talking about alleles or something. Also skip anything with the term bioenergy in.

The same DNA from the sperm and egg forms a whole lot of different organs and tissue. These form in a shape that we see.

True...

Many things can disrupt the energy levels and change the way that things form in a fetus and child, and can disrupt adults ability to regenerate properly. We should have cravings to keep the energy level at appropriate levels but inappropriate food chemistry consumed can lead to improper actions of the cells and body. The mind is but a processor, sort of like a foreman on a job.

Not so true. "energy levels" appears to be used in the woo way here. The way things form in a fetus is due to really complex biochemical signaling. But not energy, if you're using it in the "bioenergy" or "chi" definition, since those do not exist.

Every cell has the ability to process certain relevant information, yet no testing of food chemistry is usually required to account for this.

Food chemistry is not information. Your cells have DNA, and other than viral RNA or DNA, that's the info they process. They do get inputs from the outside, in the form of hormones and enzymes and the like.

As I understand what you're saying, there is also no such thing as 'attraction chemistry', since I don't think you mean something like 'ionic bonding' when you use the term.

All foods are chemicals.

edit on 4-11-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

This is relevant to what our ancestors ate, the Jewish people and Muslims can't eat pork because their bodies can't process it correctly so they made it a rule not to eat pork. Most of them have a physical reason they can't eat pork, it will take them many generations to be able to metabolize it correctly. So their belief has a very real scientific backing to show it is real.

S&F

Pigs don't have sweat glands so they cannot remove any toxins it has nothing to do with genetics just common sense
pork contains 140 influenza viruses that are not destroyed by heat, the tapeworm and roundworm as well as being responsible for some arthritis, anaemia and asthma conditions, even the Australian government have a video they give to the organisations that supply free food to the homeless telling them about this.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

Many of the viruses that pork has are destroyed with cooking well, but some of the toxins the virus create are still in the meat. Same with the toxins of the worms. They can trigger histamine reactions. I knew this because both of my daughters, and me to a small extent, have problems with pork. I eat pork but make sure to cook it well.

Chickens often have some viruses that require a long cooking time to kill. One of them causes cancer. There are many chickens that have this virus in the stores. I make sure to cook my chicken well. I don't care to buy chicken from the deli that have been on the rotisserie because often they are barely cooked. You have to cook a chicken a long time to kill these viruses. I think it is the same with pork.

You are right about the pork being unclean most times, but it is not the only one with problems.
edit on 26-11-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

Many of the viruses that pork has are destroyed with cooking well, but some of the toxins the virus create are still in the meat. Same with the toxins of the worms. They can trigger histamine reactions. I knew this because both of my daughters, and me to a small extent, have problems with pork. I eat pork but make sure to cook it well.

Chickens often have some viruses that require a long cooking time to kill. One of them causes cancer. There are many chickens that have this virus in the stores. I make sure to cook my chicken well. I don't care to buy chicken from the deli that have been on the rotisserie because often they are barely cooked. You have to cook a chicken a long time to kill these viruses. I think it is the same with pork.

You are right about the pork being unclean most times, but it is not the only one with problems.

all meat is not very good for us really the protein is substandard compared to plant by a factor of 3 and unless you have marinated it the majority of protein is denatured once you heat above 50 Celsius check out protein aggregation.

I'm surprised you and your girls eat pork even in small amounts seeing one of them has asthma and you are ill Its the first food we should remove from our diet even if we are not ill, its just not needed.

and on the subject of homeopathy if anyone doesn't think it works they should check out cell salt therapy this has been proven to cure 2 of the 3 cancers that were around pre 1950 and that was homeopathic dosage.
I know the toxins and sugars (although sugar is a poison) that they have added into our diet since ww2 have increased the toxicity of our food and have created more cancers
there is also a royal decree that protects homeopaths in England so if it doesn't work how would that of been bought into fruition.
edit on 29-11-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join