It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accurate prediction of gas prices: a Must have link for all Canadian drivers plus US border towns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The following site be known to some ATS members, but for those who have not seen it, it always bears repeating. I would encourage you to visit the site and click on the man topics explaining the ups and downs of gas prices. The author has been at it for a while and is known for his accurate predictions.

I would tell you more, but am having serious keyboard probs, so forgive the short description.

Link
edit on 2-11-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
The following site be known to some ATS members, but for those who have not seen it, it always bears repeating. I would encourage you to visit the site and click on the man topics explaining the ups and downs of gas prices. The author has been at it for a while and is known for his accurate predictions.

I would tell you more, but am having serious keyboard probs, so forgive the short description.

Link

That's funny, I know Dan MacTeague, personally. He's a pretty good guy, former Minister of Parliament, I think he was steered out for being confrontational and NOT towing the party BS line which gives him real credibility, with me anyway. I had a great argument with him back in the 90's in a town hall meeting. He's been running that gas site for a while and it is very helpful for us here in Canadakastan or Canuckustan if you like.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

The Saudis are pumping like crazy what Saudi Arabia loses in 'price' it will make up in 'volume' as The Kingdon is taking the unusual step of asking buyers to commit to maximum shipments if they want to get its crude. Simply put, "they are threatening [European] buyers" to discontinue sales if they don't agree with the full fixed deliveries.

And all to get at Russia the public are told but it is hurting America, Canada and the U.K more in the short term with jobs and investment but in the u.k it is still at 8.50 + usd $ a gallon [ uk gallon ]

I did a thread on it earlier www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

You are correct...the Saudis are indeed flooding the market for ONE purpose which is to drive the price down and weakin Russia.

Russia is very dependent on oil exports revenue...do you think Putin's blood is simmering at the moment?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Canada's oil industry is only 4% or so our GDP, so this news isn't so bad for our economy.

new topics

top topics

join