It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yo MODS got a questions for ya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I will make dis pwain and simple. I has noticed that if I view recent posts from BTS main menu that have been posted in ATS are that the Smilies from BTS can be used if I reply to one of those posts. Now not wanting to break any rules is it that ok to use the ones from here there?

Sending my example by using two of them here will reply to one from the main menu there and hope to cross link so I do not get burned. I am not a rule breaker, just want to be proper.

Ok I think you can desregard the above I do think perhaps it has something to do with the changeover. I did see one post in the ats fourm that used this in one of the posts, yet now when I tried to do what I could do earlier today I can no longer do it. I can only assume that one of the mods was working on the code and it was only a temp situation. I will however leave this post in place just in case I sees it again LOL

[edit on 12/9/2004 by shots]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Sure you can, why not? They're just images...

ScepticOverlord has been working on the code last couple of weeks, so some features could be temporary disabled from time to time.

Cheers,

ZM

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Sure you can, why not? They're just images...

ScepticOverlord has been working on the code last couple of weeks, so some features could be temporary disabled from time to time.

Cheers,

ZM

Thanks Zion that must be it. I thought it may have been a bug, but I have seen the disclaimer some features are not working at this time.

To be Honest I think the new smilies used in BTS are nicer. I think it is the color that does it for me. Keep up the good work.

new topics

join