It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dairy to Organic Vegan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here is my story I decided to tell release today.

Back in 2013 I was very intrested in vegetarian and vegan food, religion and overall understanding about life. I observed religion from different perspective to gain a wider knowledge and understanding.

This went on and I meet a member here at ATS that might have been the turnaround into a Organic Vegan diet. This was due to several reasons:
He told me he was a guru and followed hinduism. So he told me if I am interested I need to follow certain things like diet, so I thought... I will give it a try and see how it goes along.

I began a full detox of my body and in a few month later I got certain points of life and the universe clear to me. Messages started to flow into my head when I decided to tap into the universal valve. Within this time my life has CHANGED to the positive many times over. It's a lot better, like I am almost living in heaven right here.

With all of this said, I am really proud of myself and progress done in the last year and still going in the right direction.
When I opened the door to new posibilities and gave it a try, it transformed me.

Let the light shine!
-Air0x
edit on 2/11/14 by Air0x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Air0x

I think it is all part of the whole, the food we eat needs to be for our body and not just for entertainment.
Also for those of us who value and love animalkind we grow spiritually when we stop being part of the big corporate torture and abuse.
Congratulations on your growth and wishing you continued happiness.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

I think it is all part of the whole, the food we eat needs to be for our body and not just for entertainment.
Also for those of us who value and love animalkind we grow spiritually when we stop being part of the big corporate torture and abuse.
Congratulations on your growth and wishing you continued happiness.

Spot on, we are part of a system that needs to be treated right.
The food we eat is part of us, therefore it's important what we choose to eat. Abused animals tend to inhabit unstable energies and therefore not good for our body.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That's awesome! It's pretty crazy how the foods we put in to our body can impact how we see ourselves and the rest of the universe. I was a vegetarian from about 7 years old to 19. One day I decided I don't want to eat animals anymore, my parents supported me and accommodated my decision by cooking meals for me without meat.

As I got older my energy levels were so low and my doctor suggested I start eating meat again. It was a very difficult decision and an extremely uncomfortable and rough transition back in to the meat eating world.

Lately I've been considering transitioning back in to vegetarianism then possibly going vegan, small steps. My husband won't do it, he loves his meat. So I'll still be cooking and purchasing it even if I switch. However, I only buy organic meat from local farms, where I know the animals are treated humanely.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Plants are life too. Just because they don't move and communicate like animals doesn't mean they aren't worthy of the same respect given to animals. So, you might as well eat animals if you're going to eat plants.

In my opinion, we're all in this together as one. We are only as strong as our weakest link. After all, you can't spiritually condemn the entire wolf species that can only eat meat, can you? Surely there is a nice place in your spiritual world for the killer.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I love meat, but most of it gets me violently ill with stomach and intestinal severe severe screaming on the floor and sobbing pains. So I eat it rarely because I love my meat so I put up with the pains. My ratio of pain/no pain is
98/2 = beef
85/15 = pork
50/50 = chicken
0/100 = fish
50/50 = dairy

I'd like to go vegetarian, but since I'm 50% lactose intolerant (if i eat milk or cheese or ice cream etc, I have a 50 percent chance of suffering the same paralyzing wanting to die pains as I do when I eat beef, and 50% chance I'm 100% fine so it's a gamble) I wanted to find an organic non milk cheese. Someone told me about it but I can't find it for the life of me online and surely not in any stores in this little town I live in, lol. I'm not even sure how good it would be to be honest.

But yes, when I eat 'bad processed foods', I feel lousy, lethargic, bloaty, no energy, get sick faster (as in colds, flu), but eating healthier does make a huge difference all around in quality of mind, spirit, sleep, health and working. The 'frankenfoods' we have are cheap and healthy is expensive and it makes no sense at all. I loathe that fact. So many people are overweight and unhealthy because of what they put in their mouths - usually by financial strangling forcing them to buy crap foods. And then one has to put out tons of money for drs and meds to fix the damage caused by cheap affordable crap food.

I still swear 'they' did this on purpose for this very reason. Keep em poor, keep em sick, take all the rest of their money for medicines.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

I've never heard of 50% lactose intolerant. Average person can handle an 8 ounce glass of milk if they're lactose intolerant I believe. Actually learned today that there are many a type of cheese that don't contain much lactose.

Almond milk is good stuff. Coconut milk is pretty good stuff.

Look into casein allergy (I think). It pops up in weird places. So does lactose though (like fake cheese). I think it's in some meats. Talk to a doctor.

The cheese I've been using is actually pretty good for fake lactose free fare. It's called Go Veggie. Link It's not great, but it's passable. The pepperjack is actually good. I made a pizza with it and Boboli the other night and was pleasantly surprised. Actually first time I've been on their site and was surprised how many varieties. I've tried other lactose free shredded stuff and it was pretty bad, will certainly try theirs. I sound very shilly right now.

Your ratios are confusing and I think there is something else going on. Talk to a doctor. Are you saying that for every 100 times you eat beef you are in pain 98 out of 100 times?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Yes, I see. I have never heard of 50% lactose intolerant.
The beef and heave meat for the stomach do consume a lot of energy to basicaly process the food in our body. It's like you eat to get energy, then all the energy is then consumed to procession. That is why it is important to eat fresh vegetables that give you energy / food that is easy to process for our body.

top topics

join