It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas arrests suspects in weekend rocket attack against Israel, sources say!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If hamas does isreal will instigate a provocation to quickly end peace.
If hamas declares a cease fire who's to say some disgruntled Palestinian youth won't accept and will continue to fight. Then Israel blames hamas for this one persons actions who never had affiliation or orders from hams to attack he just brought it upon themselves. Hamas can't keep taking blame for every single person in Palestine.

For what their up against hamas has kept gaza from being turned into a parking lot.
This is the best they can do when Israeli war mongers push and look for anything excuse to keep the occupation going.
edit on 3-11-2014 by MGaddafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

If Hamas does ... it's nice you know what would happen if Hamas asked for peace, because I sure don't. Palestinians started this conflict and have not tried to end it at all. How about they actually try before you claim you know what would happen.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

For what their up against hamas has kept gaza from being turned into a parking lot.

do you really think that if Israel wanted to they couldn't roll up into gaza and clear hamas out.
if you remember at one time Israel beat just about every arab nation( the six day war) at the same time with rag tag equipment and arms. Israel shows great restraint in not going into gaza or the west bank and blowing them to hell.

think about it, israel has been attacked by arabs scene they became a nation. there have been thousands of terrorist attacks on them in their country and they have been involved in full blown wars. started by other nations

now the U.S. has been attacked a few times as compared to Israel, with one of them being a very big one and we then took the whole world with us to get them. now don't misunderstand me i say we should have hunted them all down, from the get go. the embassy bombings the cole all of them.

now i ask you who shows greater restraint.

edit on 3-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join