It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-christ is a good idea but why "anti" why not just Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
We are waiting for the appearance of The Anti-Christ, supposed bringer of world peace and happiness and flowers and roses? But behind the scenes an evil dominater possessed by the devil and bent on Armageddon!

So I like the idea of a one world leader who brings peace to the world. Someone strong and peaceful and just ready to uphold with supreme power the cause of the just. A good leader in his heart also someone beyond questioning but so good you would never question him but if you did he would be gracious and human and down to earth enough to give you an answer. (Christ has promised all this at his return!)

The can take the Christ out of Xmas? Let's take the anti out of anti Christ and let's await the true one who is coming to save us!

A supreme being of supreme power (all powerful) is what we need for lasting world peace. He is the only one who qualifies!

The alternative is anti-Christ and you don't want to know about him he is all the evil in humanity brought to the fore, while Christ who WILL return is all the good in humanity brought to the fore.

A note about Christ: is he not justified killing off all the wicked? If someone is wicked to you and does not repent though you try and try will that person have not have chosen their own path? So why call Christianity evil?

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Instead of waiting for anyone to come, why don't we become the change we wish to see in the world, as Gandhi asserted? A great mystic once said that the Messiah will come the moment after the world no longer has a need for him, and I hope he is right. I hope our rectification and glorification is the ingredient missing in the unraveling of our final rites, or better yet in the unraveling of a world to come, a life of brilliance that we can live for as long as we desire. Why should we abandon this world and this cycle of rebirth before we've mastered it? Why should we depart from this cosmos while we are still clinging to a single rock zipping around a single star? We have not even scratched the surface of what we can become and we're already begging for the grand finale?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I think the Anti-Christ has already arrived, and is not as such a person, but in general the sentiment of "anti-Christianity", which pervades the current society. The Christian values are gone, and replaced by hedonistic worship of the seven deadly sins, and providing more protection to other religions and their quirks and in doing so, slam and slash any note on Christinity and its principles.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There is no such thing as "The Anti-Christ". Anti-Christ just means you are against the idea of Jesus Christ.
Stop this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
According to the Catholics a" great monarch" will come first and take over the governance of the world through God aided warfare over the enemies of Christianity. This king will be kind and holy yet terrible to his enemies. Before the "anti-christ" can usurp the rule of the one world government, it must first exist. This king, according to catholics, is the one who sets it up. Sounds like a way to brainwash people into accepting the antichrist as a holy king to me. Catholics are evil.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The will of God is personified in Christ. This is the will to give and the will to receive. The antichrist is the will to take. It's a spirit of taking.

1 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

He says mark this. There are 18 markers of selfishness. 6+6+6.

This is antichrist, or against giving.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Anti-Christ has been around since Jesus walked the earth... and he/she will always be around...

You can find them all over the world, including the Christian communities...

Plenty Proclaim the title of Christian, but have no idea what that actually means...

those that turn their backs on people in need, and believe that just believing in a name is enough...

IF they actually tried reading his words they would know that belief is simply not enough...

Thus they are anti-Christ... Faith requires action... Love requires action... or its nothing but words...

Welcome to the world of Anti-Christ... This world lacks Love in every aspect...

edit on 2-11-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

6+6+6=18. 1+8=9(Digital root)

9 is the number of the serpent. A very interesting number, 9. 9*3=27. 2+7=9. 9*9=81. 8+1=9. The digital root of the product of any number times 9 is always 9, no matter what number.

A very interesting number, 9.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GnosticWay

That's my life path number
21 04 1991 2+1=3 +4 =7+1 =8 + 9= 17 + 9 = 26+1 =27 (2+7)= 9 Life path 27/9

I don't know if numerology has any basis on reality, The numbers are always odd coincidences. Lots of 9s there tho

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

That's my life path number
21 04 1991 2+1=3 +4 =7+1 =8 + 9= 17 + 9 = 26+1 =27 (2+7)= 9 Life path 27/9

I don't know if numerology has any basis on reality, The numbers are always odd coincidences. Lots of 9s there tho

Several numbers are important to the divine equation that orders the universe. 216, 153, PI, PHI, etc. Notice 2+1+6=9, 1+5+3=9. Diameter of the moon 2160 miles, 2+1+6+0=9. 360 degrees in a circle, 3+6+0=9, human gestation time is 9 months, 9 planets in the solar system, and on and on it goes. Who knows if it all means anything, but I find it interesting nonetheless. Ed Leedskalnin, who claimed to have discovered the methods the ancients used to levitate huge stones, wrote the formula for the "9 code" on the inside of one of the larger structures of the coral castle in florida.

I truly believe we have lost spectacular knowledge from our past.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Where do I start.........I have been a member to this website under different names for 6 years.

When I first showed up I told people my life story and they.......accused me of being the anti-Christ. I got death threats. When I was 13 I was in the hospital with a massive head injury and when 17 framed for a gun scare at my high school graduation. This was 2001 and people stereotypically profiled me cause I was wearing a trench coat. Tensions were still a little high.

After high school MTV followed me around, in there songs like they did with Columbine. I went online in 2005 trying to get answers if someone got hurt and got no reply. So in 2008 I sorta forced my story online. I didn't know I was part of a government project with the Masons the illuminati and the NWO or New World Order. I believe the masons were planning for centuries to arrange the conditions for the return of Christ.

Simply put my name is anti and I don't think I am Christ. I know he said I am Alpha and Omega and often think was Revelations a secret identity story written in code. Did he have a massive head injury? When he was 30 he showed up with no wife and I remember my mom saying back then that was unheard of, he would be like a freak. I was thinking of my own problems with women and being disabled and sometimes think did seven years of tribulation mean something else? It was written very grandiosely Revelations. Could they have meant the anti-Christ will become the second coming and not be killed by him?

I went to church today and with people who see Jesus as perfect in every way and the son of God. I look to Tools newest album called 10,000 days about the time Jesus walked the Earth before starting his new religion. I might be alone in my beliefs but I see him in a human light. Trent Reznor calls him ," you're Superman". I don't know if your familiar with Nine Inch Nails work but he was molested when he was younger and has lots of issues with Christianity. Say for instance a man comes along one day and says , I am not going to take it anymore. Forms a new religion says he is God which was a crime back then and topples the power structure. And dies for what he believes. The greater good? Sometimes seems so unbelievable to be true. Live forever in paradise?

When I first showed up I called myself Neo and was fighting to survive. I had the avatar of the Joker by Heath Ledger. Music was waging war against me and like Neo I was fighting agents everywhere. I thought for years I would be jumped and killed by whoever a music fan. The matrix is a messiah story they said in the video game we changed the ending the Jesus thing doesn't go over so good in games so 20 minute s of button crushing action the Hulk vs Galactis.

Edit ***** the matrix might have been about the messiah complex.
edit on 1122014 by letmeon because: Remembered something

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: letmeon
Where do I start.........I have been a member to this website under different names for 6 years.

When I first showed up I told people my life story and they.......accused me of being the anti-Christ. I got death threats. When I was 13 I was in the hospital with a massive head injury and when 17 framed for a gun scare at my high school graduation. This was 2001 and people stereotypically profiled me cause I was wearing a trench coat. Tensions were still a little high.

After high school MTV followed me around, in there songs like they did with Columbine. I went online in 2005 trying to get answers if someone got hurt and got no reply. So in 2008 I sorta forced my story online. I didn't know I was part of a government project with the Masons the illuminati and the NWO or New World Order. I believe the masons were planning for centuries to arrange the conditions for the return of Christ.

Simply put my name is anti and I don't think I am Christ. I know he said I am Alpha and Omega and often think was Revelations a secret identity story written in code. Did he have a massive head injury? When he was 30 he showed up with no wife and I remember my mom saying back then that was unheard of, he would be like a freak. I was thinking of my own problems with women and being disabled and sometimes think did seven years of tribulation mean something else? It was written very grandiosely Revelations. Could they have meant the anti-Christ will become the second coming and not be killed by him?

I went to church today and with people who see Jesus as perfect in every way and the son of God. I look to Tools newest album called 10,000 days about the time Jesus walked the Earth before starting his new religion. I might be alone in my beliefs but I see him in a human light. Trent Reznor calls him ," you're Superman". I don't know if your familiar with Nine Inch Nails work but he was molested when he was younger and has lots of issues with Christianity. Say for instance a man comes along one day and says , I am not going to take it anymore. Forms a new religion says he is God which was a crime back then and topples the power structure. And dies for what he believes. The greater good? Sometimes seems so unbelievable to be true. Live forever in paradise?

When I first showed up I called myself Neo and was fighting to survive. I had the avatar of the Joker by Heath Ledger. Music was waging war against me and like Neo I was fighting agents everywhere. I thought for years I would be jumped and killed by whoever a music fan. The matrix is a messiah story they said in the video game we changed the ending the Jesus thing doesn't go over so good in games so 20 minute s of button crushing action the Hulk vs Galactis.

Edit ***** the matrix might have been about the messiah complex.

Err...wow. not sure how to even respond to that man.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Extinction is always inevitable. There is always a clock to beat. There will always be ones left behind to die so that ones who survive can. There will always be flaws and sacrifices for those who are raised above others. there flaws and sacrifices will always be in the spotlight because they are raised above everyone else.

Unless the flaws and sacrifices are too detrimental let the horsemen ride as far as he can.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I don't know how to either.

He said he suffered a head injury and then MTV followed him around. Sounds to me like the guy needs to be on his medication.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am completely on the level.

When you hear the word anti-Christ you don't think of Christ or Christ like. He is supposed to be the bad guy. You can check out some of my own threads. In William Coopers book Behold a Pale Horse written in 1991 he said would rock the foundations of the world.

What I said before would be considered blasphemous , but the illuminati taught me to think outside the box. Where would the original poster s comments be if he knew there was already an anti-Christ?

The prophecy has already been fulfilled .

top topics

join