It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cut off in smallness, my message to the mystics of this world.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I think Hippies were trying to achieve with drugs what should be achieved through personal reflection, but then again, maybe my brain chemistry is such that I just don't need the drugs? Hearing McKenna talk about machine making elves on '___' is hilarious. I wonder how many extradimensional creatures view themselves in these terms? I think what really pisses some of these creatures off is how elastic human beings can be. How dare we presume to evolve so rapidly and to have such self-determination? Maybe I'm off base on that, but it's just an impression I've gotten at times. I say we presume, maybe not to the point of injuring anyone unnecessarily, but at least to the point of carving out a little bit of self-actualization for ourselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Well, you're speaking my language there. ;p

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

I too believe that music is a part of the path. You might want to listen more closely and see what you are trying to tell yourself. Also you've got mail.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If there are such things as interdimensional beings and holographic universe, chances are, humanity has been 'helped' in it's evolution and is perhaps a product of or under direct influence of more advanced beings.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I like that "helped," yeah, I've been messed with. I don't know by what, and it could purely be an aspect of my own subconscious mind, but I think that's a stretch. I am really not interesting enough to come up with some of this stuff on my own devices. I really don't like any of the labels I've seen. I think in many ways we see what we expect to see or maybe what we need to see, so the more we try to define this stuff, the further away from the truth we actually get. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate people who have it all figured out. I'm just not among them.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

If there are such things as interdimensional beings and holographic universe, chances are, humanity has been 'helped' in it's evolution and is perhaps a product of or under direct influence of more advanced beings.

How do you think all that would work? What do you think those beings would be like if they exist?

Nechash, this is probably one of the most intriguing conversations about language I have come across (if you haven't read it already). It needs to be read in its entirety though, or large pieces are missed. Quite long at this point.. Has little to nothing to do with 'vampires' so don't expect much about them.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You're seeking for answer still. Here is mine.

Matthew 7:7
Luke 23:34
Psalm 14:1

It's not easy brother. I know.

edit on 2-11-2014 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join