It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Refinement of Eve through Time to Mary - Two Sets of DNA from the Rib / Jonah Speaks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
As Humans, we are the Temple of God's Spirit. We are East and West / Male Female / Right Brian Left Brain and so on. Chirality is present within us. The female is being refined by the male. Just as your right hand dominates, the left is weak. In some people, both are strong. Just as some people are either dominant in one hemisphere of the brain, some are strong with both. Weakness is strengthened by the strong. Just as intellect rules emotion in a peaceful person, so must emotion rule the weak. This is by one fact: We have a Spirit that is being refined toward a Holy Spirit. The weak female spirit is moving toward the strength of the head (authority). If you consider the work of baptism (involution into the waters of life), you can then see the evolution that takes place from the process of baptism (rising to new life). Let me explain this by showing something else I think is hidden in scripture. I speculate on this, but I believe it to be the secret to the refinement of Yahweh (Son of God). He is Jonah.

When Adam was formed, the female (Eve) was taken out of the rib. That set of female DNA then made its way forward through all humanity as a refinement of souls living on Earth. The Female is the temporal movement of matter and the changing states of that matter toward a refined end. Like a womb, it is developing. Humans are a mirror to this universal generative process.

What was leftover from the DNA? The Strong Male of Adam. This is the seed that enters the refined female at the end of time. Where do we find this male added after the Female was refined? In Mary, the refined female. Just as Mary made her way from Eve to make Jesus, so too will the matter of the universe be refined to make the new Heavens and Earth. The other side of Adam's DNA / Rib (meaning favored side) was then sent forward in time to Mary (refined female). The union of refined female DNA and the already strong male DNA was then used to form the last Adam, or Jesus (firstfruits of resurrection from the dead). When the dove descended, it was at baptism, or the involution of Yahweh into a kinsman's body. It could not be just any body. It had to be in the refined female form by moving from Adam to Mary (Eve moving to Mary). The product of this union fixed the error in the weak female present in Adam as described in Ezekiel 28. Error was found in him. Rather than this description of error being a past event, it is God's vision of Yahweh at the end of our day and age. God can see the end from the beginning. This is what he witnessed to us about the Son at the end. Babylon is the end state of our struggle forward in time. It will be destroyed. Death means new life, or the Heavens being reborn.

This is a description FROM Elohim about Yahweh:

In your arrogance you say,
“I’m a god. I sit on Elohim’s throne in the sea.”
But you’re only human and not a god,
although you think you are a god.
3 You think that you are wiser than Daniel
and that no secret can be hidden from you.

---The Sea represents the nations / water / life.

4 Because you are wise and understanding,
you’ve made yourself rich.
You saved gold and silver in your treasuries.
5 Because of your great skill in trading,
you’ve made yourself very wealthy.
You have become arrogant because of your wealth.

---Additionally, this is a future description of our present day (Nineveh). The Sign of Jonah was the sign of Christ warning mankind. In reality, Jonah must first learn to love Nineveth. It's the entire point of the story of Jonah. He is a picture of Christ entering the fish. He goes to Nineveth to warn them, not realizing the true message of Nineveth and their repentance was to HIM! He was essentially warning Himself, not realizing this was about HIM! The same hold true for us. We judge others, not realizing we are seeing ourselves in the mirror their person. We are ALL one loaf.

“‘This is what Adonay Yahweh says:

You think you are wise like Elohim.
7 That is why I am going to bring foreigners against you,
the most ruthless foreigners among the nations.
They will draw their swords against your fine wisdom
and dishonor your greatness.
8 They will throw you into a pit,
and you will die a violent death in the sea.
9 You will no longer say that you are a god
when you face those who kill you.

---Like Jonah, Yahweh cannot see that this is about HIM! Again, when he then travels as a Kinsman to the material world, he warns Nineveh, but cannot yet see that his work to hang on the cross is Yahweh facing those who kill HIM. God is showing us all the image, but is also using us as the image of Yahweh. None of it can be separated. We are Him and He is us, just as Jonah is the reluctant Redeemer of Nineveh. He must learn to love them first. Once he does, he learns that God would have mercy on HIM!

You will be a human, not a god, in the hands of those who kill you.
10 You will die at the hands of foreigners like a godless person.
I have spoken,’” declares Adonay Yahweh.

---WHO IS SPEAKING? Adonay. YAHWEH! He speaks about himself. Why? In the same manner you judge others, you will be judged. Wasn't this what HE said in the first century? Who is HE? Adonay. Just as we are in a state of inconscience (amnesia) as a human, so must the Son of God be in that state. He was speaking what the Father told Him to speak. After the cross, he returned to the right hand of God the Father. What did he learn from his involution as Jesus? To love Nineveh. Read the story of Jonah.

Jonah's 3 days is Jesus 3 days to raise the temple. 2 Days is when he emerges from the prayer of Jonah. Today, it has been 2000 years (2 days) since he entered the fish. Today, Nineveh will be spared by Elohim. Why? Yahweh finally repents and realizes this story was about Him. We are saved by his repentance.

11 Yahweh spoke his word to me. He said, 12 “Son of man, sing a funeral song for the ruler of Tyre. Tell him, ‘This is what Adonay Yahweh says:

You were the perfect example,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, Elohim’s garden.
You were covered with every kind of precious stone:
red quartz, topaz, crystal,
beryl, onyx, gray quartz, sapphire,
turquoise, and emerald.
Your settings and your sockets
were made of gold when you were created.
14 I appointed an angel[a] to guard you.
You were on Elohim’s holy mountain.
You walked among fiery stones.
15 Your behavior was perfect from the time you were created,
until evil was found in you.

That even is in YOU. We are the body of the Son. I come to warn Nineveh to repent. So should you do the same. By this, I see that I need to repent.

This is the point of all scripture. Do not judge the Son or you judge yourself. Love others. Forgive. Show Mercy to all. Peace comes from Love.

I forgive the Son of God.

edit on 2-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Continuing with Ezekiel 28

You traded far and wide. You learned to be violent, and you sinned.
So I threw you down from Elohim’s mountain in disgrace.
The guardian angel forced you out from the fiery stones.
17 You became too proud because of your beauty.
You wasted your wisdom because of your greatness.
So I threw you to the ground
and left you in front of the kings
so that they could see you.
18 You dishonored your own holy places
because of your many sins and dishonest trade.
So I set fire to you to burn you up.
I turned you into ashes on the ground
in the presence of all who saw you.
19 All the nations who knew you are horrified because of you.
You have come to a terrible end,
and you will never exist again.’”

Satan is the Snake created by Yahweh's lower nature. It learned to kill, just as we know the snake to be the thing thrown into the abyss at the end of the next 1000 years. The day of rest will be a time of revealing. Mankind will be shown the truth, then, the snake will be released again at the end of the age. He will then be defeated for good. Today, we can see this end coming, but must be reborn to see it happen. The resurrection of baptism will end when this happens according to Revelation. Today, I believe Nineveh will be spared. Jonah is a sign of God's faithfulness to man as we see this happen.

As bad as it seems today, we will see peace come as a sign. Christ must love His enemies. The Day of the Lord can only come if the Snake (lower nature of the Son) is crushed at it's head (authority). The same holds true for each of us. We must crush the head and overcome. We do this by example and through baptism for 1000 years more. Read the Epistle of Barnabas to see this clearly and to know how to accomplish this task in the future.

God is Love. Love keeps no records of wrongs. To benefit from this Love, you must be this Love by nature. Only God can accomplish this by transformation of the inner soul. It happens when we face God and away from the error. If we stand against the Son, we experience the end of Ezekiel 28. Again, the sing for when it happens is clear. 1948-1017, the last generation with the days cut short. 72 years is a generation. 2017 is the last Jubilee before this next verse happens:

Do not stand against the truth of the Son:

25 “‘This is what Adonay Yahweh says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they were scattered, I will show that I am holy as the nations watch. The people of Israel will live in their own land, the land I gave to my servant Jacob. 26 They will live there in safety. They will build homes and plant vineyards. They will live in safety when I punish all the surrounding people who treat them with scorn. Then they will know that I am Yahweh their Elohim.’”

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You know. I certainly enjoy discussing scripture with others and what have you BUT, reading what you post on here is really a jumbled mess. I point that out with respect and certainly not with malice. Did you know that woman was created twice? Once from Adam, and it certainly wasn't from his rib, not going to get into that discussion right now, don't have the time.

But anyway, woman was created twice once from Adam and once from the earth just as Adam was, It's recorded right in the Genesis, Look it up.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
. You seem to see it very clearly.

All cells in a body that is not in symbiosis but fighting within itself. I do feel that defense is allowed even if not retaliating shows that you are beyond this level.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So it was DNA that came from Adam that made Eve? Strange, because there is DNA in woman that varies from men, so where did that come from? Baptism is simply another ritual that is performed on those who cannot even speak to provide them with freedom of choice. Don't try to combine modern science with ancient stories.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I am a woman, does that make me part male?

Is there a dominance in my weaker sex, as we used to be called? That is so funny when men try to get in touch with their "feminine side" but really, is this just another attempt at dismissing the female by saying that males have a right to even claim dominance of their "female" aspect, as though now males are the new "Eve"?

Do you realize what you are trying to say here? You just said the female side is weak and that as a male you can dominate it. Thank you very much for dismissing women who are all female.

You said...

The weak female spirit is moving toward the strength of the head (authority)
Are you in authority because you are male and females are weak?

And then you say Mary is the refined female? Oh this gnostic thinking is just way too much for this female.

All of this could only come from a male because you just implied the male side has authority and dominance. You have really offended this female that you consider weak. Wow, first it was music being all esoteric, now the female side is weak. Really?
edit on 11/2/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

Just as the Son fights to fix his own error, we do the same. We each have a lower nature to develop toward Pathos. I believe that many people do not see it this way because they do not know scripture well enough. Absolom is a good example of an unblemished lamb hanging from a tree, gone for three days from his Father, only to return after two days and rebel again. Jonah is the same story. As a matter of fact, each Biblical story tells of this narrative. The prodigal son is in all of us. We each face the same task to overcome the snake. We are each the Son of God fighting our weakness and desire for the female. We want to gain union with her. She must be refined. God can only accept a holy spirit. Christ is the pathway and example for this process.

By our example and image, the Son sees his. As we are refined, so He is as well. The Father and Mother are the anchor of the process. It's a story showing us how to raise a family by Love and patience. Raising a family is an imperfect struggle. Marriage is the same. A strong marriage comes from patience and love; good times and bad.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Don't take offense ...Aleph spams this # constantly and claims to be on a higher plane...he's worse than the usual religious nut cause only half of what he writes make sense and then you'll see a few of the other nuts hop on board claiming they understand him.

I wish they'd all go get together and drink some koolaid.
edit on 2-11-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: ArchangelOger

Just as the Son fights to fix his own error, we do the same. We each have a lower nature to develop toward Pathos. I believe that many people do not see it this way because they do not know scripture well enough. Absolom is a good example of an unblemished lamb hanging from a tree, gone for three days from his Father, only to return after two days and rebel again. Jonah is the same story. As a matter of fact, each Biblical story tells of this narrative. The prodigal son is in all of us. We each face the same task to overcome the snake. We are each the Son of God fighting our weakness and desire for the female. We want to gain union with her. She must be refined. God can only accept a holy spirit. Christ is the pathway and example for this process.

By our example and image, the Son sees his. As we are refined, so He is as well. The Father and Mother are the anchor of the process. It's a story showing us how to raise a family by Love and patience. Raising a family is an imperfect struggle. Marriage is the same. A strong marriage comes from patience and love; good times and bad.

A strong marriage comes from when men see their wives as strong and worthy of the same rights, without dominance or authority. The patience comes in when we have to deal with men like this.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

Don't take offense ...Aleph spams this # constantly and claims to be on a higher plane...he's worse than the usual religious nut cause only half of what he writes make sense and then you'll see a few of the other nuts hop on board claiming they understand him.

I wish they'd all go get together and drink some koolaid.

I might be physically weaker, but there is nothing weak about my character nor my substance.

I have read much from Aleph, but this one just took it all. I don't know what kind of wife he has, but I'm sure glad I'm not her, I have a feeling that if Aleph had a wife like me, they wouldn't be married too long. I really feel sorry for his wife.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The fact is we all start out as females, and some of us develop into males.

Hence male nipples.

edit on 2-11-2014 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Hence male nipples.

Yes, ok.

Tomorrow I need to call about that prostate exam.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Hence male nipples.

Yes, ok.

.....haven't you ever wondered why men have lifeless, dead nipples?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hence male nipples.

Yes, ok.

.....haven't you ever wondered why men have lifeless, dead nipples?

Because you would look funny without them. And they aren't for the same purposes, you guys can go anywhere without shirts and it means nothing, but us women have to cover ours.

We have an appendix also that is useless.
edit on 11/2/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Because you would look funny without them.

Why?

And they aren't for the same purposes, you guys can go anywhere without shirts and it means nothing, but us women have to cover ours.

So what purpose do they serve? (male nipples) do you think it's just so men can expose them??

I've yet to find a use for them.

The appendix is a vestigial organ, it once had a use (ignoring recent reports on it being part of the immune system of course), whereas male nipples....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Because you would look funny without them.

Why?

And they aren't for the same purposes, you guys can go anywhere without shirts and it means nothing, but us women have to cover ours.

So what purpose do they serve? (male nipples) do you think it's just so men can expose them??

I've yet to find a use for them.

The appendix is a vestigial organ, it once had a use (ignoring recent reports on it being part of the immune system of course), whereas male nipples....

As this has now gone way off topic....

You guys sure like exposing them a lot. Just yesterday I got yet another pic sent to me of a guy with no shirt on, I had to roll my eyes at this, but why...why...why???? Why do you guys think that is what attracts us?

Do you really think we mean it when we have to compliment you guys on your hairy chests and six-packs? As females go, we really have to lie to you guys a lot, because you expect us to. Then when we turn the tables and start cat-calling you guys, suddenly we are bad women because we act like men. Did you see the video of the woman who walked through New York recording all the cat-calls?

Tell me who is weaker when women have to compliment you guys that have low self-confidence?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Acronychal

Read this: LINK

Refine you comments accordingly.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

All humans born from Adam are of Eve. We are the Bride. Read: LINK

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You guys sure like exposing them a lot. Just yesterday I got yet another pic sent to me of a guy with no shirt on, I had to roll my eyes at this, but why...why...why???? Why do you guys think that is what attracts us?

Muscles.....not nipples.

Do you really think we mean it when we have to compliment you guys on your hairy chests and six-packs? As females go, we really have to lie to you guys a lot, because you expect us to. Then when we turn the tables and start cat-calling you guys, suddenly we are bad women because we act like men. Did you see the video of the woman who walked through New York recording all the cat-calls?

Tell me who is weaker when women have to compliment you guys that have low self-confidence?

Yeah what? I'm not proposing a war of the sexes....but you are coming across as quite sexist there.

Just that at one stage all men were females.

Take a look.

And that should be evident to everyone, unless you think a god gave men nipples so they wouldnt feel left out?.....

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Muscles.....not nipples.

Yeah what? I'm not proposing a war of the sexes....but you are coming across as quite sexist there.

Just that at one stage all men were females.

Take a look.

And that should be evident to everyone, unless you think a god gave men nipples so they wouldnt feel left out?.....

This actually made me laugh.

I don't know why men have nipples. But whatever we all started out like, we ended up what we are. I don't know the process that made you XY, but you are. Maybe it was pre-ordained that men should have them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join