It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a new kind of advert on this site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
so even when i am logged in i still see little ads at the top and sides.....real small, no big deal.
today though, every so often when i click on something instead of going to that page, i get a full white page with a zales at at the top....no x to close it out...i have to go back or refresh...
this happening to anyone else.....

i thought registering allowed us to avoid those types of ads

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I suggest you post about that advert on this thread, as it was created just for that.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Viewing this site from my phone is a no go simply because the ads block everything else. If i did'nt know any better i'd say those that run the site are intentionally putting new viewers off. Hmm ! but why would they want to 'prevent' people from viewing ATS the conspiracy site ? UNLESS, those behind the scenes at this site were ???
No, can't be. ATS seized and run by gov. agencies to weed out potential threats to the state ? take no notice of me, i'm just thinking out loud.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Funny that you say that you can't connect well on the phone..just picked up a new Samsung and it has 4g and it's exceptionally difficult for this page to load...all other websites load in a second but ATS loads and loads and nothing..because of my data plan I don't bother going online that often because of such a suck connection to this site...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i think ats is getting glitchy in general...

that white page with the ad has happened several times today...

also, in the past week or so sometimes the page will be finished loading but nothing will be there..

just now in another thread, the page loaded but the reply and new thread button was not there.....

sometimes it seems to never finished loading....

i have been using chrome so i just switche to firefox again...maybe that will make a difference

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I make a mental note never to buy anything that pops up when I'm trying to relax. A kid at work wondered why I never wear t shirts with anything on them. I told him I'm not in marketing and if they want me to wear their shirts it's $50 an hour.

top topics

join