It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MYSTERIOUS Case of The NAZLET ALIEN (Egypt)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin
a reply to: Hanslune

What makes him look like an African? Was it the oddly pointed chin? The extra small and oddly thin lips? Or was it the bulbous head that looked way too large for it's body? Yeah. I thought so.

The art piece is in rough triangle which (is the keystone in the arch and must be that shape) reduces the body size. To me it looks like an African - unfortunately there appear to be no close ups.
edit on 5/11/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
the inscription above was damaged as well. i wonder what it said.

the engraved word that was on the above of the engraved claimed "alien" is arrahman : and it means the merciful , its one of 99 names of "allah" god.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i am sorry to disturb you all ; but i have bad news for you those pics are not even from the same place , i live their near this doors , i mean my house is near from that location , and that little alien is just an archer ..... sorry guys ....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

its arrahman : its means the merciful , its one of the 99 names of "allah" god ...., and its not the same door i live their mate ...!!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hello Simon

As you claim to live near there could you provide some much needed clarification and perhaps take and post some photos? Especially of the carving in the keystone which is the subject of this squall in a tea cup.

شكرا

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
After someone mentioned that the gates did not appear to be the same, I scrutinized them quite closely to try to make a determination. There are definitely some differences, especially where the surrounding buildings are concerned, but it appears that there was a significant period of time between the two states of the gate, which is a sufficient explanation. I think the gate is the same in both photographs. I does appear that there was some "work" done on the gate, as what appears to be mortar can be seen everywhere. I am guessing that is what the white stuff is.

As to the question of whether the removal was purposeful, I think we first need to determine the structure of the "alien" segment. To me it appears to be a solid block, like the keystone of an arch. If this is the case, there was nothing to put back together, and I do not see how it could have been broken so that we can still see the outline of the alien figure. What I think happened is this: There are two blocks, one with the figure, and then a thicker block behind it. The larger block was not replaced, rather the thin portion with the figure was put where the larger block was supposed to be. This is evidenced by the large recess that is not there in the first picture. Whereas the alien block protruded in the 1st image, it is recessed in the later images. But that does not seem sufficient for explaining the absence of the figure in the later images. It should have been a solid figure after they put this piece in, and I am thinking that the figure was actually chiselled out to a large extent. It was essentially defaced.

I suppose it is logical to assume that since there does appear to have been work done that the apparent defacement is just an error in the work of those working on the gate, and that does make sense...but that is just not what I'm seeing. I am not knowledgeable where stonework is concerned however, and that is just my opinion based on what I think I see in the images. As to whether it is truly an alien...it sure looks more like an alien than many of the artifacts that are claimed to show aliens. There is one reason that I believe this does not depict an armored figure, and that is the chin area. Do you see the shape of the chin? That is a chin that is not covered by any type of armor...so essentially a bare chin. And I wouldn't think that only the top of the head would be armored, as I am unaware of any armor of that type that would look this way. It almost would have to be a metal skullcap. But then again, the figure appears to have eyebrows as well, which I doubt a hairless alien would possess. So I don't really know to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join