It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are willing, it is time to talk.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
“If you do not specify and confront real issues, what you say will surely obscure them. If you do not alarm anyone morally, you yourself remain morally asleep. If you do not embody controversy, what you say will be an acceptance of the drift of the coming hell.” C Wright Mills.

What a quote, and so wrong, given this thread is discussing doom prophecies, the matrix and an entirely wrong perception of what the new world order would be, if we only could get rid off the idiots...
See yourself as a slave and you will be one. See yourseelf in the light of love and you will be loved. See yourself... And don't deny, you are the one holding the keys to your own future.
Happy doom to all of those who want the world to end!
Please let the rest of us thrive in peace.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Although I have had dreams of doom, I have also had dreams of spectacle as well. I have seen outcomes of football games, college and pro. I have seen deceased loved ones and heard their messages. I have had visions while awake as well, just tonight I called 3 others hands at the poker table. Mind you, I do not bet on my visions, I keep them as pure as possible, so as to not lose the sight. I do not use OUR gift for personal gain, but it is time for US to use it for collective gains.

Believe it or not. Read my previous post...last on on page 5, then you will be forced to chose whether or not you believe what this thread is about.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

See the problem is: the future is not some already defined thing, it can change with every decission everyone, every second makes. I believe you might ride on the frequencies and can look further, where the dots might connect ahead of you, but it is dangerous to fall for that blindly. Just don't, it will either corrupt you, or drive you mad. You already sound a little bit stressed and worried, so from one Oracle to the other: Take some time off.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I receive. No switch off, no switch on. No knowledgeable order, no known patterns or schedules. Either you are in, or out. I cannot get out, it flows as it will. Whether or not I acknowledge it, it keeps coming, which forces me to acknowledge it. I am plugged in all the time, and yet only receive some of the time, as far as my consciousness is aware.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
a reply to: Peeple No choice.

And exactly that is the trap you have to avoid. Train your will, you always have a choice. The difference between humans and animals.
Animals just serve, humans have a free will. And the responsibility to embrace it.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I edited my post, just as to that which you speak. I do have a choice. I choose to receive, or at least I believe I can. I do not wish to get out. It is not just about me. My edit was before i read your advice and you are correct.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Meet you on the flow then. Hugs
and not to correct you or anything, just another word of advice:
You won't ever be able to make other peoples decissions, don't feel responsible for theirs. We are one of many.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I do take issue with one point you made, taking time off, there comes a certain point where taking time off is no longer an option. Could just be my stubbornness and addiction but with all the instability that exists beyond our physical control its best to just take the madness and ride

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: OOOOOO
“If you do not specify and confront real issues, what you say will surely obscure them. If you do not alarm anyone morally, you yourself remain morally asleep. If you do not embody controversy, what you say will be an acceptance of the drift of the coming hell.” C Wright Mills.

What a quote, and so wrong, given this thread is discussing doom prophecies, the matrix and an entirely wrong perception of what the new world order would be, if we only could get rid off the idiots...
See yourself as a slave and you will be one. See yourseelf in the light of love and you will be loved. See yourself... And don't deny, you are the one holding the keys to your own future.
Happy doom to all of those who want the world to end!
Please let the rest of us thrive in peace.

It's nice of you to decide, what the OP is posting about, when he clearly stated " I see near future realities", but you being a self professed oracle and all I'm sure you know better than he.

My quote was not directed towards you, but towards someone ditching the OP.

I don't see myself as holding all the keys, only some, but I fear nothing in this place or fear what will become of me in this place. Do you understand that, oracle.

Now that said, let's see you oracle something, Oh great one.

Practice what you preach, dude.

I hope you were not making any wrong references, you are kind of newbie to be getting off to bad start, " if we only could get rid off the idiots" I would really hate to see you go.

Hey, how old are you, oracle.
edit on 9-11-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Lol, I sense a few hurt egos in this thread. Not a good sign when in conjunction with the ability to "sense the future" IMHO. When you can't control your emotions, how can you keep them out of your visions? You can't.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

DO NOT BE SILENT.

I have other experiences to share. Listen to my message. SHARE EVERYTHING.

Can I continue this? DO NOT BE SILENT AND MEASURE YOUR SHOUTING WITH A MOUTH FULL OF MOTHER'S MILK.

This thread continues to enlighten me. Are you certain that you want the people to SHARE EVERYTHING?

Well, I can tell you as a matter of fact, that billions of these people are all ready sharing their whole lives with the internet and they do it by abandoning the old paradigms. In my view this is a good situation. But there are still some remnants left of the old regimes who will fight back because it is their choice and destiny to do so.

However, we should also be aware, that millions of people are sharing nothing but cat pictures.
Just think about that for moment!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

See the problem is: the future is not some already defined thing, it can change with every decission everyone, every second makes.

I agree with this statement because it is a given that 7+ billion people on this planet are making choice decisions - even if they are dreaming they are making choice decisions. Humanity is heading straight into the Singularity without as much as a whimper... haha... all those movies and video games predicted man vs. technology as the ultimate war against total annihilation. It is clear to me now that humanity and technology have always co-existed and knowledge is kept by transferring knowledge back and forth between humanity and technology ---> for eons and eons. Why?

We are trying to discover what the Matrix really is at the limits of the Universe. That's all it is. Sometimes humans get wiped out in asteroid field apocalypse, so, the computers take over for awhile, terraforming planets to gestate new humanities, in order to preserve the KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNIVERSE.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join