It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO - Russia relations: NATO Facts verse Russian Falsehoods

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed
NATO should of been disbanded after the civil war in Yugoslavia. It's reason to exist is like a cover for neo-con aggression. A way for America to dominate European Countries foreign policy.

The reason our relations with Russia are poor is because of the decision by NATO to attack Libya. Mr Putin decided that Russia should not be part of this "aggressive" alliance.

The rest his history.

Libya was addressed in my post above.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

No reading between the lines.

Either they mean what they say or they are trying to change the meaning of what someone else stated.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: Xcathdra

Wow still in the crusade against the oh scary communist ... dude get over it ! we all know your point of view no need to start a tread each day to beat the drum against russia... you made your point move on.

Refute the facts and stop the personal attacks.

Its telling you would come after me instead of refuting the facts provided by NATO.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

Of course its not WWIII related.. Its a post on Russian claims and NATO's response.

Refute the facts and stop the personal attacks.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

So you have absolutely nothing to bring to the debate about Russian claims and NATO's position?

If you cant contribute to the thread please dont derail it by making useless posts.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Ummm.... what about the part where the US said literally, and I quote, "Screw NATO?"

Also, none of the Ukraine is any of the US's business. We should be focusing on bombing the crap out of poor war torn countries to secure our precious cut throat rate oil barrels to fund the demolition of the middle class

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I'm in for the subscription to read what you linked later. I will say this right now. Putin is right about NATO at least to some degree. Failed concept it was imo.

These are the claims Russia has made about NATO.
NATO has responded.

Is NATO wrong and why?

You brought a lot of links to the table. I'm not going to debate until I get my links in a row as well

I think this is an awesome thread in the making though

This is exactly what I am hoping for so thank you for taking it seriously.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I'm in for the subscription to read what you linked later. I will say this right now. Putin is right about NATO at least to some degree. Failed concept it was imo.

These are the claims Russia has made about NATO.
NATO has responded.

Is NATO wrong and why?

You brought a lot of links to the table. I'm not going to debate until I get my links in a row as well

I think this is an awesome thread in the making though

This is exactly what I am hoping for so thank you for taking it seriously.

Well hopefully we can have an exchange of ideas without everyone getting all crazy. I will be back. For now I'm a few beers too deep and really should be off to bed. Hopefully this thread takes off

Edit: How is this not WWIII related? Sanctions are the first stepm and there is speculation, the main reason for wars.
edit on 1-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica

Please move this to the appropriate section.

NOT WW3 RELATED!

. . . was that clear enough for you?

I cant move threads...

Is that clear enough for you

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

If you cant contribute to the thread please dont derail it by making useless posts.

My posts are JUST as USELESS as where you placed your NON-WW3 "Nato" thread, homie.

Please move & I'll engage. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Ummm.... what about the part where the US said literally, and I quote, "Screw NATO?"

Also, none of the Ukraine is any of the US's business. We should be focusing on bombing the crap out of poor war torn countries to secure our precious cut throat rate oil barrels to fund the demolition of the middle class

Link your quote please.

Ukraine has asked for assistance from the EU and US so it is our business.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica

My posts are JUST as USELESS as where you placed your NON-WW3 "Nato" thread, homie.

Please move & I'll engage. Thanks!

how bout you engage instead of derailing?

link   

a reply to: spy66

You listed the allegations made. Now do you have anything to back those allegation up?

Well i read all the links you posted about the NATO resolutions. I read each and every one of them before i responded to Your topic.

You know as well as i that the US as a NATO member, and the EU (nations) as a NATO member. Dont have leagal grounds according to their own resolutions to take a side With a nation who is not a NATO member, and a Nation that have internal differences where Russia have Close ties, and present and past political interests.

FOr the US as a NATO member to conduct military drills in Ukraine is not allowd according to the NATO resolution. YOU know that the US had military drill in Ukraine a few weeks ago.

I dont have to link this stuff, You already know this.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

With pleasure... I heard it personally. I will return with my quote in hand hopefully

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

There is nothing that prevents an individual nation or NATO member from taking a side with a 3rd party nation against another nation. You re confusing joining NATO with dealing with NATO.

nothing goes without saying.. If you have links to the contrary post them.
edit on 1-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I forgot what was that recording taken of US embassy officials called? The "Lund Recording?"

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

This as a WW3 thread? nope!

Nato is useless. There's NO WAR - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

. . . now time for you to ask to move this thread out of WW3.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Edit: How is this not WWIII related? Sanctions are the first stepm and there is speculation, the main reason for wars.

because some pope would rather see threads with facts they rail against placed into a hoax been where it would be ignored.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join