It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haaretz Refuses to Back Down in Storm Cartoon Over Depicting Netanyahu as 9/11 Hijacker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Most Israelis and Jews are great people but the Israeli government is absolutely rabid at this point. Much like America they learned a lot from Hitler. Most of it was bad

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This 9/11 Truther stuff is utter insanity.What the heck is wrong with some of you people?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I am going to make statement, quite a lot of you i know will disagree with me on it but I think it needs to be said, so hear it is:

Some people use 9/11 conspiracies not to explore the truth but rather, to express their suppressed Anti-Semitic views (note I did not say Anti-Zionist).

Now before you all go and flame me hear me out; I am not saying that everyone who says Mossad was behind 9/11 is Anti-Semitic necessarily however I would say that the architects of these theories are most definitely Anti-Semitic. I am talking about the people who spread these rumours that no Jews died in the attacks, the "Dancing Israelis" or try to promote the idea there was some grand Zionist agenda behind the attacks. They do this because we now (thankfully) live in a society that does not accept racist views such as Anti-Zionism (Under UK law, being prejudice against a religion is still regarded as "Resist") and seek out other means to express their anti-Semitic views in what they perceive to be a more socially appreciated medium..... via conspiracies.

As such rather than make publicly anti-Semitic remark, they try to say it was the "Zionists", they disguise their racist hate of the Jewish community in some elaborate conspiracy because if they can say "Israel was behind 9/11" they can then socially justify their hate of the Jewish population and the state of Israel.

Quite often they can make some convincing arguments and that is why some people who do not normally harbour anti-Semitic views may come round to their thinking. So it might be worth remembering if you are reading this and you believe Israel was behind 9/11 that I am not calling you anti-Semitic, rather just the group of individuals who started perpetuating these rumours.

These same line of thought can apply to other religions such as the conspiracies regarding a Islamic take over of the United Kingdom.

As such I believe the creator of the cartoon is wrong because this feeds into and creates publicity for what is essentially a anti-Semitic view that "9/11 was the Jews".

People who are serious about 9/11 truth on either side of the debate of OS vs False flag can agree that it was most likely not a Israeli plot, any notion that it was is only a distraction from the truth. Furthermore it is also a distraction to the very real humanitarian crimes that the state of Israel has been committing in the Palestinian territories.

I am of the belief that the plot was in fact Israel's. Was it against the will of American Neo-Cons? Definitely not. They were more than happy to entertain it and even worked in collusion with Israel to tie up some of their own messes like the missing 3 trillion and as well as re-classify a lot of files that were nearing their 50 year limitation. No proof of that obviously since any proof would be gagged and classified the moment it comes to light for reasons of national security.

It might not have been Israel's idea but it would make sense to outsource much of the operation to them if not just for the fact that it gives plausible deniability to those in the US, there is also the fact that Israel is the most organized terrorist organization on the planet. It was left to the experts.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join