It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Galactic Sabotage or accident???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I like them, too. When I used to fly I always had my eyes glued to the window, same with that view from space.

Something about it…
edit on 1-11-2014 by intrptr because: window thing

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jademegjosh

I had similar thoughts when i heard the news.

Maybe Mr Bransons venture is a bit too intrusive for certain governments engaged in wargames at the mo???

Or maybe it`s aliens with all their cloak and dagger stuff???

I really dunno.

Or are my theories virgin on the ridiculous.

Sorry couldn`t resist.

edit on 1-11-2014 by fenian8 because: just an after thought

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I doubt much of 'interest' would be seen from the ship in low orbit, unless by chance, but the important thing is not how high it can go or what could be seen from it but that this is the start. Once commercial low-orbit trips are established they'll progress further out to swoops over the moon and beyond. Those of you familiar with Richard Hoagland's work will understand that 'they' will not want ordinary people getting close-up views of the moon and other stuff further out that they want to keep secret. They have to strangle this at birth. When I heard about the incident the first thing I thought was 'sabotage'. It would be easy to get someone inside the Virgin operation and set up the rocket to fail. I bet at least some of their employees are ex-NASA - there can't be that big a pool of rocket scientists to draw on.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Do we have links for live web cams anywhere in space?

ISS Live Link

Quite Spectacular

top topics

<< 1   >>

join