It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS plotting Ebola terror attack to kill westerners with infected syringes warns security chief

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
I wonder where Mr. Vazquez got the information to make these claims other than his own backside.

I don't think stabbing people with syringes is a viable delivery system. It would be a slow process requiring close proximity unless they throw them like darts.

An infected member spreading the virus would be more likely. Affecting enough people to make a significant difference would be hard unless they walk around spitting on people or kissing everyone on the mouth.

Sounds more the ravings of paranoia to me.

Are you really so naive that you think it's that hard to spread? Are the people of Africa constantly having makeout orgies and spitting on each other? All it would take is a few willing to sacrifice themselves to the virus running around and stealthily placing their spit on things that people will soon be interacting with. Get a part time job serving food?

I doubt this is true but... Muslims have no problem with suicide to kill the enemy and they'd have no problem carrying this out if they wanted to.
edit on 1-11-2014 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2014 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

Its not a weird question.

You could have just edited your first post!

But anyway... attacking a Country via EB Injection is quite possible indeed. By Injection or via someone running around with the virus!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

My personal belief is that this virus could definately be used by some terror group to do such acts but whether ISIS have the Virus is another question.

They said they found an IS(IS) computer with information regarding weaponized but the general consensus is that they aren't smart enough to do anything with it even if they wanted to. They can't even run the oil wells they capture and take over, and thats worth millions and millions of dollars. (money is a big motivator). So their competency of actually using ebola as a weapon, would probably just see them infecting themselves with it by accident.

That being said, I wonder if its not just a bunch of low life wannabe "jihadis" online simply acting tough, or like they came up with some brilliant way to kill the "infidels" rather than a serious intent of attack.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
With all that ISIS has done, inc. the beheading of children, they are capable of spreading Ebola. But how?

I heard it's difficult to weaponize. Others have said what we are seeing now is weaponized. Go figure.

On the other hand, they could send jihadists to West Africa to contract the virus on purpose, then fly wherever to spread it. But how much damage could they do before being rendered too ill to lift a finger?

Could they put it in the water supply? And if so, what would they use? Blood samples from Ebola patients?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Looking through history, this theory could be plausible. The last group of psychos that terrorized the world in a similar or even identical matter was Mongolians. And they used plague (first biological weapon attack in history) to destroy the ME region (mainly Iraq). They threw corpses over the walls and sent deceased people in there.

Back then this region was one of the most advanced hubs in the world. And they didn't recover until today. Sadly, but they could be one of the most advanced nations in the world today if there were no IS (Mongolians back then that used the same tactics).

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Shut down the borders. The world is dangerous. We must be as the turtle. It's the only way.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Unfortunately...what you have stated is very possible...and I do not doubt that it may be used as a weapon by ISIL...they have a lot of money right now...and a lot of people are greedy...so I do not doubt that they can and most likely will attack with the Ebola virus.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Wtf are you going on about. Why would I add 3 separate tangents in one post? Why are you even bothered by something so trivial? What do you suggest my intention was then?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is my first time posting, however I have been following comments and opinions for some time.
This connection between ISIS and Ebola is an enormous issue. Who said that they would run around injecting people with the virus or spiking drinks.
Just look at their philosophy....suicide bombers. What better weapon? Much more effective contracting Ebola and before becoming symptomatic travel to countries such as America, England, Canada ect.
I am sure that they have willing volunteers, although it is much less painful to go quickly with a bomb then suffer from a horrible, lengthy disease.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
With all that ISIS has done, inc. the beheading of children, they are capable of spreading Ebola. But how?

I heard it's difficult to weaponize. Others have said what we are seeing now is weaponized. Go figure.

On the other hand, they could send jihadists to West Africa to contract the virus on purpose, then fly wherever to spread it. But how much damage could they do before being rendered too ill to lift a finger?

Could they put it in the water supply? And if so, what would they use? Blood samples from Ebola patients?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gardener1

Well here's the thing. Apparently it's really hard to contract. Or we are being lied to and any jihadi Ebola news will never see the light of day outside of a conspiracy theory forum. OR (my favorite scenario,) the virus makes the would be terrorist extremely sociable and he decides to go visit Mecca one last time before he misses his flight to the states and drops dead in a mosque somewhere.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Got to throw the boogie man Isis in there!! Stir that fear pot, baby!! WOO HOO!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I believe you are on the right track but take your thinking further. Cruise ships. Lots of people in very close confines provides a stable population group to infect.
These cruise ships hire employees from various ports and that means that any one radical infected individual can be in contact with food preparation, maintenance of cabins, or general cleaning.
We have already had one episode!
What did the CDC request of the passengers when they disembarked. Self Monitor????
Just consider how many potentially infected people could then disperse throughout the country. Exponential!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Quit giving terrorists ideas!

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

Do you really believe it is that difficult to contract? Medical personnel in hazmat suits have still become infected. Doctors who are working in the danger zones know to be very careful but still....
I agree that any jihadi Ebola news will not ever be reported about. One does not have to be very social to toil in the kitchen of a cruise ship.[making salads, peeling vegetables]
Your thought about Mecca is a very possible scenario, however the intent would be to transmit the illness. After all the Sunni and Shiites are both Muslim, but continue to kill each other.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

Wtf are you going on about. Why would I add 3 separate tangents in one post? Why are you even bothered by something so trivial? What do you suggest my intention was then?

Why are you getting angry?

If you read the rest of my post above, you would have noted I wrote:

But anyway...attacking a Country via EB Injection is quite possible indeed. By Injection or via someone running around with the virus!

Which means, it doesn't matter or forget about it and lets get on with the topic!

Simple.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying. I am certain that they are already exploring this whole area,especially with our borders wide open.
Just imagine what they have picked up from our tv shows, movies and books.
My purpose is to alert these travel industries to make strict protocols on who they employ, from where and pay attention to their ideology.
Also lets have some procedures in place if and when that happens.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

But anyway...attacking a Country via EB Injection is quite possible indeed. By Injection or via someone running around with the virus!

I had already adressed this.

How are they going to inject people without them noticing. Also, they are in Syria and Iraq. Even if they send an infected person, how is this person going to board a plane and travel? And even then. Infected people have travelled out of Africa before. How many people did they infect on their journey? 5 cases outside of Africa. No further infections outside of Africa.

Explain.

Why are you getting angry?

Because you are implying that I had some nefarious reason for making 3 separate posts when there is none.
edit on 1-11-2014 by HappyThoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think that your idea of a mosque should be discussed and you are onto something! I have traveled extensively and have visited the Blue Mosque in Turkey. Quite interesting and thought provoking.
I was on a cruise ship at the time and found it very interesting that our tour leader spoke excellent English. I inquired and she told me that she had returned with her family from Vancouver, Canada!
The family was educated, had fluency in English and worked in the tourism industry.
She was not the only one!

Could someone come here and join a mosque and transmit the illness that way? Would the imam enforce an edict that the members could not tell anyone if someone falls ill?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Good point..... Shut them all down

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join