It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they visit me when I'm sad or depressed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
DrC

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
YOU NEED A CAMERA!!!!
and a good one
carry it with you always.
Digital SLR with a strong tele and a tripod at home would be good.
At standby at the window all the time.

although the little bastards could do with a good beating they may not be all bad so try engaging them in a positive way next time.
But get a camera!! : )

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hmmm....c0uld be when you are depressed or aren't feeling well that your brain levels could be operating at a different level. much like the theta and delta levels of when you dream. Maybe your signaling them without you even knowing because your brain is functioning at a different level all together.
Next time you see them, try sending them some of your thoughts telepathically. The easiest would be to have them light up their ship.

I read a transcript the other day from coast to coast where they interviewed
Dr. Steven Greer where he spoke of communicating with ufo's with simple hand gestures.
I can't find it exact quote but he spoke of communicating with a ship i.e putting your arms up in the air and the ship would flatten out and then extending them straight out to your sides and it would change shape again.

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
well, it could be your ancestors keeping an eye on you. Maybe you belong "home" with them. Do you feel better and comforted by seeing them or does this give you more anxiety?

Agreed, perhaps they are there to get you out of your sad and depressed feelings. We are all from "out there", and we've come here with amnesia about where we're from. (to work out Karma or something like that). So, we've all got relatives who are in higher realms that we are. They watch out for us and help if we need it.

Have you tried to talk to these beings that show up? Maybe you could get some kind of telepathinc answer from them, or when you dream, you could make some sense out of it. (been known to happen)

Since you mentioned that you generally feel better after you see them, my guess is that they're there to pull you out of sadness and bad emotions. Perhaps you have a mission here that you don't know about yet, but it entails having a clear and positive mind to do whatever it is.

Maybe.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I get the feel that this is made up. I am skeptical, to say the least. I am sorry, if I am wrong, I feel it. The way you are talking about this to us, is as if this is something normal, and you expect us to be understanding and empathize with your problem, or even know what you're talking about.

Further, you have just just come up with this all of a sudden. Also, in the recent past, you made a post claiming to be something special, because of your psychic skills that saved your sister(?) and you had a genuis level IQ or something. I just get the feeling you are only doing this to feel special.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm not making it up, but maybe I do want to feel special........who knows. Don't we all want to feel special? Skeptisim is good though, always be skeptical.

Its not really telepathic, the communication, but more of a sensory thing. Sometimes I can feel what they are trying to communicate, but like the night i posted this, I was just frustrated.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I agree with other posters. You should carry a camera and anytime you see them snap away then post it here.
I believe you feel them and see something but it would pay you to get a cheap digital camera- doesnt have to be fancy...You can even get some decent ones now under $100.00.

Maybe you can tell your family to get one for ya for xmas.

Keep us posted.

*Here's a hug for you*

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join