It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican judge frees jailed Marine Andrew Tahmooressi, family says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
He got out easy! Hope the moron understands how lucky he got and do not attempt that sh.t again!

I suspect he was going to do a cartel hit on someone or just trying to sell his weapons to local thugs.

The Border Patrol has enough work to deal with anyway, and this guy just thought he could roll into Mexico and not get caught?

He knew the risks involved, that's why he scoped the area. If it were just that easy to "mistakenly" enter another country with weapons, then thousands of Americans would be put in Mexican jails every day.

He broke the law of another country, it is just that simple. He got caught for it, it's just that simple. He deserves the punishment for breaking the laws of Mexico. Now whether or not it was severe, 8 hours in a Mexican jail doesn't seem too excessive to me.

He is a moron who got caught and he will probably try to not get caught the next time. And he couldn't contact the American embassy? Oh my, what a crying shame. He broke the law, what was the ambassador going to do, hold his little hand?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy
Yep, canada has also arrested people for the same thing.
Here is one case

<< 1  2   >>

join