It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awaiting the reunion of Nina & Bentley!!! :-)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Not sure where to post this. Mod's please move to where you see fit.

Many of us have been following Nina & Bentley throughout this entire ordeal. Nina has been cured and Bentley has tested negative.

Nina & Bentley will be reunited sometime Saturday. Nina seems to be a rather private person and may not want to have all the crazy media attention. I cant say I wouldn't blame her but,.. I hope she does.

We could all use a big smile seeing the reunion of Nina and her best friend being reunited.

I will try to keep an eye out and post if I see anything come up!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Testing negative doesn't mean Ebola free. Ebola might have a 42 day incubation. Quarantine the dog longer.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
kinda funny but havent heard anything about the boyfriend!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

This is a feel good thread.

Just enjoy the moment (if/when it happens) and please stop following all my posts with negative comments.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I haven't either.

Many have been wondering about that

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Testing negative doesn't mean Ebola free. Ebola might have a 42 day incubation. Quarantine the dog longer.

Prove it. Not seeing any proof for your statement. I call Baloney till you offer proof.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I'm not following your posts. I'm in many threads. This popped up on the new list so I commented.

Also I'm not being negative. I'm just being reasonable. Let's use common sense here.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonegurkha

Prove it. Not seeing any proof for your statement. I call Baloney till you offer proof.

www.dailykos.com...

uk.news.yahoo.com...

thecount.com...

freedomoutpost.com...

All of these articles cite the same source. That source is WHO. No bologna or do you want a higher authority than WHO?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I would begin to believe you are just being contrary, as your postings on the subject of Ebola seem to go the opposite direction than the response you add to this thread. Do you have real positions or just the urge to stir up a disagreement?

She doesn't have to 'incubate' since she already had it and recovered and now has an immunity. Her dog would already be infected and most likely cleared by now if the dog even had it (dogs can get infected, but it is mild to asymptomatic and they do clear it from their systems).

Nina and Bentley can now run free. I would give anything to see how that dog responds when Nina comes and frees him.

edit on 31-10-2014 by lakesidepark because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Shhhh. Don't ruin their fun. A submissive cute young nurse and her expensive cute dog make people happy. A middle aged mouthy nurse whining about her rights is a terrible person.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I hope to see pictures of this reunion. Or better yet, a video!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lakesidepark

My position is that someone who isn't infected with Ebola should not be quarantined against their will.

Just pointing out that the dog might have Ebola. Doesn't that demand quarantine until we can be 100% sure?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakesidepark

Nina and Bentley can now run free. I would give anything to see how that dog responds when Nina comes and frees him.

Me too!

That will be a sight to see

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: lonegurkha

www.dailykos.com...

uk.news.yahoo.com...

thecount.com...

freedomoutpost.com...

All of these articles cite the same source. That source is WHO. No bologna or do you want a higher authority than WHO?

So 3% of cases can incubate for 42 days. More than likely well within the margin of error. Not thinking this is a real threat. Would love to see the examples they are using to make this claim and by the way no I don't believe them. They make money by keeping people isolated longer.

edit on 10/31/2014 by lonegurkha because: aliens

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

Shhhh. Don't ruin their fun. A submissive cute young nurse and her expensive cute dog make people happy. A middle aged mouthy nurse whining about her rights is a terrible person.

Exactly. A selfish whining nurse representing herself with DWF while actually working for the CDC, willfully violating her commitment to public health based on her understanding of 'science' (when the 'science' of Ebola is still being written and re-written), and trying to destroy any efforts by state governments to fulfill their responsibilities to their citizens, and maybe even working directly for Obola's initiative to prevent any common-sense restrictions, is worth demonizing. Very much worth demonizing.

Nina and Bentley are not.

I apologize to the OP for that subversion, as I am touched by any dog lover...but I am also incensed at the obvious derailment of your thread by the other poster.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

This thread isn't about the nurse in Maine!

Plenty of other threads to argue your point and/or opinion about that.

This thread is about the reunion of Nina & Bentley.

Stay on topic, please.

edit on 31-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: lakesidepark

My position is that someone who isn't infected with Ebola should not be quarantined against their will.

Just pointing out that the dog might have Ebola. Doesn't that demand quarantine until we can be 100% sure?

Uh...the dog is coming out of quarantine. Some demanded extermination.....NOT ME.
and anyways, What is your problem? Why are you arguing from this point of view NOW?
You don't even agree with yourself!

Mods, review this poster's threads and you will see he doesn't even agree with what he argues here. I don't have a problem arguing points of view with someone if I believe my point and the opposition believes theirs. But this kind of responding is just playing debate, not denying ignorance.

Nina is immune.
The dog has cleared quarantine.
I hope Nina and Bentley have a joyous reunion weekend.

And the nurse in Maine is an asshat that needs to fulfill her oath to do no harm, and stay home for 10 more days. Even if she is a CDC antagonist that knows for a fact she has no Ebola (the boyfriend seemed so sure of it...makes me think he has inside information on what her exact mission was this last visit and it wasn't treating patients working for DWF).

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think the dog and both nurses should be free to enjoy life. I apologize for bringing my viewpoint in here. Enjoy the cute dog/nurse love fest. I'll leave you alone. Sorry if you don't like how I chose to make a point.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

We will!

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join