It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists Made a Coloring Book for Public Schoolkids

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

We are all very aware of the fact that the swastika spanned ages and continents. At least I hope so. I don't think you can use that as an excuse to rock it though.

i dont rock the swastika.
i have anarchy symbols on my knucks....
i wouldnt rock the swastika....

thats not the type of thing i would think to teach my kid about....if it was brought up though i would tell them what i know....then i would tell them that even though the swastika has been around a long time when people see it they really only associate it was 1 thing/group.
i wouldnt lie to them about it and that ^^^is the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

We are all very aware of the fact that the swastika spanned ages and continents. At least I hope so. I don't think you can use that as an excuse to rock it though.

i dont rock the swastika.
i have anarchy symbols on my knucks....
i wouldnt rock the swastika....

thats not the type of thing i would think to teach my kid about....if it was brought up though i would tell them what i know....then i would tell them that even though the swastika has been around a long time when people see it they really only associate it was 1 thing/group.
i wouldnt lie to them about it and that ^^^is the truth.

I agree. I'm going to have a transparent government with my child as well lol. I read you had anarchy tats and didn't mean to imply you rock swastikas. However I find contention with people that want to rock them when they know damn well what they are promoting.

Edit: I mean the swastikas. Anarchy is cool in my book. It does however mean different things to different people. I used to get a kick out of reading transcribes of international anarchy meetings. If nothing exemplifies anarchy like our response to anarchy nothing will.
edit on 1-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I agree. I'm going to have a transparent government with my child as well lol.
I read you had anarchy tats and didn't mean to imply you rock swastikas.

However I find contention with people that want to rock them when they know damn well what they are promoting.

i thought maybe you misread and thought i had a swastika tattoo.

im right with you...even if i was into the ancient/original meaning of the symbol there is no way i would rock it.....its been tainted and will forever be associated with the nazi's....not into it

there are lots of people that fly that symbol.....ask em why though and they dont fess up saying they support what the reich stood for....oh no......
they say they wear it because they worship the suns path...hahahah
edit on 1-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I dont believe in god so a book about a fictitious bad guy called the devil is not really a big concern.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

What if real life bad guys constructed a fictitious "guy" to dupe unsuspecting people down the path towards enlightenment?

What if, what if. I see your point though. Many people running around claiming divine inspiration as all their own. It is all a bunch of malarkey imo

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

edit on 2-11-2014 by Tangerine because: waste of time

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I would much rather neither the bible nor this be distrubed to children.
It is my strongly held opinion that consideration of matters religious should only be introduced when the child is old enough to rationally consider such things.
That is the difference between indoctrination and education.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If I ever have to raise a kid, the only indoctrination they will get from me is 'Gumby.'
They can figure the rest out on their own.
edit on 2-11-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

hey warminindy.......

i apologize for being an asshole....

i get cranked up sometimes......

It's ok, don't worry about it.

My self-esteem isn't wrapped up in what anonymous users on the internet think of me. I don't know who you are anyway. So don't worry about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
PhoenixOD

Except that bad guy wasn't just written about in the Bible. Satan isn't a proper name anyway, it merely means "enemy" or "adversary".

If you are talking about a red suited, horned tail, two horned guy with a goatee, then that's from the Middle Ages, written by Dante. But if you are talking about a spiritual entity that dwells in the negative and dark corners of the nothingness and promotes evil in the world and influences humans to think he doesn't exist, then that one has indeed been written about long before Christianity. In Zoroastrianism he was Ahriman, for Buddhists is Māra, for Norse he is Nidhogg.

Whether or not you believe in God makes little difference, the point is that there is a spiritual realm that consists of both good and evil and there are people who are invoking the evil to come to them. You don't need a Bible to do that, all you need is to recognize there is a spiritual realm.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Some modern Christians consider the Devil to be an angel who, along with one-third of the angelic host (the demons) rebelled against God and has consequently been condemned to the Lake of Fire. He is described as hating all humanity (or more accurately creation), opposing God, spreading lies and wreaking havoc on the souls of mankind.

en.wikipedia.org...

people believe this????

everything i read about religion leads me to questions and the answer is always, its BS..

god created all things....he is all knowing..etc etc...
he didnt know an angel was going to rebel?
even though the devil is responsible for all the evil in the world, all god does is condemn him to the lake of fire.....

would a loving god not go a little further to 'protect his children/creation'

so many holes in these stories.....
none of it adds up yet a huge chunk of the world thinks its true.....

its a wonder humanity has made it as far as we have...i attribute that to the chunk of the world that does not believe in this crap...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

It's just a story. Have you read, "Dante's Inferno?" It's quite fascinating. As for the canon literature, it's a very common theme throughout many world religions. No telling what God was up to when he made angels..... That is, if you believe that sort of thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Some modern Christians consider the Devil to be an angel who, along with one-third of the angelic host (the demons) rebelled against God and has consequently been condemned to the Lake of Fire. He is described as hating all humanity (or more accurately creation), opposing God, spreading lies and wreaking havoc on the souls of mankind.

en.wikipedia.org...

people believe this????

everything i read about religion leads me to questions and the answer is always, its BS..

god created all things....he is all knowing..etc etc...
he didnt know an angel was going to rebel?
even though the devil is responsible for all the evil in the world, all god does is condemn him to the lake of fire.....

would a loving god not go a little further to 'protect his children/creation'

so many holes in these stories.....
none of it adds up yet a huge chunk of the world thinks its true.....

its a wonder humanity has made it as far as we have...i attribute that to the chunk of the world that does not believe in this crap...

Let me ask this, why are you placing a moral standard onto a god that you don't believe in?

Another question, why do assume the god you don't believe in should act the way you think He should? You must have some belief in God if you have given imagery to Him. You think God is immoral, well, you can't think that way about a non-existent God, but since you have some idea of what you think God is like, enough to judge Him by, then God must exist.

If God doesn't exist, then no moral standard can be placed onto Him and neither can He be judged. Anyway, why is your idea of morality better than someone else's? You have just judged God by an idea of what you think God should be like. And what did you base that on?

Your judgments I have heard parroted across the internet, its the same words broadcast by a lot of people. Did you think of that on your own? Were you influenced by what you have heard? I see the same words, so you were influenced to parrot the judgment.

But in your mind, would God be real if He followed your idea of what He should be like?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Still, the people do not see the power they have. Slap these stupid asses down before they get to your children. I'd do the 90 days for beating one up!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
PhoenixOD

Except that bad guy wasn't just written about in the Bible. Satan isn't a proper name anyway, it merely means "enemy" or "adversary".

If you are talking about a red suited, horned tail, two horned guy with a goatee, then that's from the Middle Ages, written by Dante. But if you are talking about a spiritual entity that dwells in the negative and dark corners of the nothingness and promotes evil in the world and influences humans to think he doesn't exist, then that one has indeed been written about long before Christianity. In Zoroastrianism he was Ahriman, for Buddhists is Māra, for Norse he is Nidhogg.

Whether or not you believe in God makes little difference, the point is that there is a spiritual realm that consists of both good and evil and there are people who are invoking the evil to come to them. You don't need a Bible to do that, all you need is to recognize there is a spiritual realm.

Im talking about any of those make believe characters you mention.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
PhoenixOD

How does nothingness have a dark corner?

In the Old Testament, satan (small s) means adversary. In the New Testament, Satan (capital s) is an individual.

I'm still waiting for you to give us the details about the cases of child sacrifice you claimed to know about so we can contact the police. Or are you retracting your claim?

edit on 2-11-2014 by Tangerine because: added last two sentences

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

How does nothingness have a dark corner?

Little joke

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

He doesn't have any cases. He has hearsay. Frightening enough in it's own right. Why wouldn't you be adverse to that kind of thing? Child molestation happens all across the board by a certain denominator of humans. Ritualistic sacrifice is only speculated as happening with a certain denominator of humans. I know it happens. I would be loathe to google you a link of actual confirmed cases. Suffice it to say it has happened and if you want to go looking google mexican drug cartels and witch craft. We only see the tip of the iceburg because it is so revolting the media has to drop it like it's radioactive. Everyone's first instinct is to run away and deny the likelihood.

So sad. The fact of the matter is, if you follow any of this stuff you have been duped by some very sick depraved psychopaths

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

There is something evil out there. No way around it. Call it what you want.

I would agree that Satan is precisely a cultural artifact though.

Humans created the concepts of both good and evil. Of course there's something "evil" out there ... it's us.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Tangerine

He doesn't have any cases. He has hearsay. Frightening enough in it's own right. Why wouldn't you be adverse to that kind of thing? Child molestation happens all across the board by a certain denominator of humans. Ritualistic sacrifice is only speculated as happening with a certain denominator of humans. I know it happens. I would be loathe to google you a link of actual confirmed cases. Suffice it to say it has happened and if you want to go looking google mexican drug cartels and witch craft. We only see the tip of the iceburg because it is so revolting the media has to drop it like it's radioactive. Everyone's first instinct is to run away and deny the likelihood.

So sad. The fact of the matter is, if you follow any of this stuff you have been duped by some very sick depraved psychopaths

Warmindy said he was personally aware of cases of Satanists sacrificing humans. Did you miss that? After two requests he is still unable to give the specifics of those cases so that the police can be alerted. I'll bet you can guess the conclusion I've reached about his claim.

How about you citing the documented specifics of cases of Satanists sacrificing humans? Not hearsay. Practicing Satanists sacrificing humans during their religious rituals not random psychopaths committing atrocities. Practicing Satanists not drug cartels.

Witchcraft???

"The fact of the matter is, if you follow any of this stuff you have been duped by some very sick depraved psychopaths"??? What does that mean? If I follow what stuff? Duped by exactly whom?

Why don't you and Warmindy put your heads together and come up with something to back your claims?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join