It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists Made a Coloring Book for Public Schoolkids

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I can't speak for the whole school of Satanism, but as far as Satanic Black Metal music goes, those artists do NOT believe Satan exists. Instead, they see Christianity as an absurd practice based on the literal interpretation of myths. Satan is a Christian product and these musicians make music with Satanic themes to insult and agitate Christians; they don't believe Satan is real.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: centhwevir1979

I can't speak for the whole school of Satanism, but as far as Satanic Black Metal music goes, those artists do NOT believe Satan exists. Instead, they see Christianity as an absurd practice based on the literal interpretation of myths. Satan is a Christian product and these musicians make music with Satanic themes to insult and agitate Christians; they don't believe Satan is real.

Not all no

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
a reply to: Grovit

You do believe in a religion, for you it is called "Self".

Why do you believe in what you do? Are the master of your own destiny? And if so, why do believe that?

Are you asking why people believe in certain religious faith systems? Because they want to, that is why. Why do you do what you want to do? Because you want to, that is why.

Religion is the performance of ritual on behalf of or in obeyance to a supernatural deity/deities. The self is not supernatural nor a deity. Beliefs, even about deities, are difference from religion.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nemo418

originally posted by: HooHaa
a reply to: skunkape23

I had to look kerfluffle up..

Id be pissed if satanists gave my child anything.. Seriously, satanists? Child sacrifice among other atrocities.. I guess not all faction of satanists are like that but.... Im not having it...

Seriously, you played the child sacrifice card? Please cites some sources, because as far as i know, not even the FBI could find cases of Satanic child sacrifice.

You underestimate.

I know of a few cases, you think the FBI is ever really looking into that? The FBI couldn't find D.B. Cooper either, but the FBI sure found Randy Weaver's wife and children on Ruby Ridge and killed them, but not Randy Weaver. I have little confidence in the FBI.

Thousands of children go missing every year that the FBI can't find, but they sure can find Leonard Peltier on a reservation. Show me the last child found by the FBI. And the FBI sure knows us, they can find us easily, but not the thousands of children kidnapped and somehow they can't manage to find the thousands of children sold in sex trafficking. You want to know how the FBI does find them? After local law enforcement gets them.

You think the FBI is capable of finding children who are sacrificed? Think about how easy it is to have a baby that isn't recorded in a hospital, its parents move from state to state and never take the child to school. If you think the FBI is really looking, then you need a wake up pill. They are looking for regular Americans whom they call "thought terrorists' and monitor their phone calls. How do I know this? I, ME, am one of those persons the FBI was monitoring simply because I have a loud mouth friend in Canada who doesn't like our government. But ME, they monitor. Do you know how many regular Americans deal with this? The State of North Carolina ended up suing the FBI because of wiretapping the phone lines of over a million in North Carolina. The telephone companies were charging the customers outrageous amounts until they discovered it was because of the FBI. Nope, no sympathy for that agency.

You are probably being monitored on your phone and don't even know it. I had to find out the hard way. The day you realize that you have been, then remember this post. It happens to regular people who have no interest in being subversive, but we are called "thought terrorists" and then you wonder why the FBI can't find children who are sacrificed.

You know of a few cases of child sacrifice? How about stating the facts of those cases (names, dates, locations, etc.) so we can contact the police? I suspect this is the point at which you make some excuse for not doing so. Am I right?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: nukedog

Um, actually no, the Bible does not say "teach a man to fish" that is a more recent idiom.

The Bible is, however, clear on whom you should help. First and foremost, you should help the widows and orphans. You help people who are needing help, but not lazy bums, which is what the Bible was really talking about.

Neither should you remove from people the opportunity to work. But first and foremost, the ones to help were widows and orphans, because in those days, the only social service organizations actually came from within the Jewish community itself. There had always been laws that designated that farmers could not harvest every single bit of grain, there had to be rows left for gleaners who were poor. That is how Ruth met Boaz because she was a widow who was gleaning in his field. That was a law to help widows. And it led to the Levirate law, which meant women that were widows could not be left to fend for themselves and the near kinsman should marry her, just to preserve her life.

People really don't invest much time into studying these things.

And another law was that men who were married could not go fight in the army for a year, because they had to ensure their wives would not become widows without anything to help them.

I think there is little understanding about how the world worked back then, people assume it is like now. The Bible doesn't say never to help the poor, just that if you are inclined to be a lazy bum, get off your duff and get to work. But if you are a widow or orphan, then society had to help take care of you. That's what James was referring to, pure religion undefiled before God is to help the widows and orphans. But only widows who have no one else to help them, because a widow that had no sons could be taken into the homes of nephews. That was the law then.

Where can I find the verse that includes the words "lazy bums"?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Some of the most decent people I've known were self proclaimed Satanists.
Some of the most evil people I've known proclaimed themselves Christians.
I call bunk on the whole bunch.

I think most Western Christians are nothing more than closet Satanists anyway... Religion is dead in the West unless your a Pagan/Satanist or something.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Which "numerous books" have you read on the subject? Please enlighten us.

It sounds like an insinuation that I am a liar. Plus your wording sounds angry and rude.
I have read everything I could find, I have read down to personal accounts and all my favorite sci-fi authors who were involved in the religion, why should I have to produce my book list, I haven't seen any on here give anything but their own thoughts.

edit on 1-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

I can't speak for any school, or group, or church, or temple of Satanism, either.

There are theists who believe in an actual entity.

I would guess that most are basically atheistic or at most agnostic.

If you read about the group that made this coloring book, they don't believe that Satan is much more than a "cultural artifact."

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Doppleganger

edit on 21Sat, 01 Nov 2014 21:34:56 -050014p0920141166 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

There is something evil out there. No way around it. Call it what you want.

I would agree that Satan is precisely a cultural artifact though.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
And now for some coloring music.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

My personal belief is that Satan is a metaphor for the latent potential for evil that exists in all humans. Heaven and hell represent the two choices we had; turn the earth into a living heaven, or turn the Earth into a living hell. We chose hell. The Garden of Eden is a metaphor for the pure, uncontaminated Earth we used to have. Then we turned it into a chemical and violent hell where you literally can't walk down the street without looking over your shoulder because you don't know where the next mugging/assault will take place. Every living thing is connected and all this tension and bad energy is literally driving people insane.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Tangerine

Which "numerous books" have you read on the subject? Please enlighten us.

It sounds like an insinuation that I am a liar. Plus your wording sounds angry and rude.
I have read everything I could find, I have read down to personal accounts and all my favorite sci-fi authors who were involved in the religion, why should I have to produce my book list, I haven't seen any on here give anything but their own thoughts.

Actually, I believed that you had read numerous books about it. I was wondering which books. Do you mind telling us?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog

i have always called it religion

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke
'
Okay kiddies, everyone one turn to page five of your
satanic coloring book for today's assignment. Today we'll
be spending time coloring the satanic bolts, carefully
and neatly. Everyone needs to do their best work and
and tomorrow, we'll go a lil deeper in to some of the
ways, this symbol has been used in the past. And even
how it still being used today. In certain places.

Like prison.

Any second thoughts?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I'm glad someone else sees the merit in neatly coloring within the lines! If you want I can send you a coloring book Randy so that you can demonstrate how to properly color Baphomet as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: centhwevir1979

My personal belief is that Satan is a metaphor for the latent potential for evil that exists in all humans. Heaven and hell represent the two choices we had; turn the earth into a living heaven, or turn the Earth into a living hell. We chose hell. The Garden of Eden is a metaphor for the pure, uncontaminated Earth we used to have. Then we turned it into a chemical and violent hell where you literally can't walk down the street without looking over your shoulder because you don't know where the next mugging/assault will take place. Every living thing is connected and all this tension and bad energy is literally driving people insane.

I agree with this assessment very much. That's why I find Satanist theists (see I'm learning new things) to be so deplorable. They essentially make up a whole new religion and place all the wrong values first. An interesting experiment to be sure but what sickens me is when people dabble in all that occult nonsense and try to justify it with a mythical entity that is lighting their path. Their is nothing behind the curtain except a sick deranged old pervert people!

Well that's how I view it at least. Plus I'm still superstitious and won't even let a wedgie board near my house lol

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: nukedog

i have always called it religion

I won't argue with you there. Religion was probably the original power structure. I wonder how long it took before priests decided to sodomize young children?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

what are you getting at?

its an ss bolt.......doubt the kid coloring that is going to know what it mean......

but

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/occult_signs_and_symbols.htm

Satanic "S" - Represents a lightning bolt that means "Destroyer". In mythology, It was the weapon of Zeus. Worn to have power over others. Also was worn by the feared SS of Nazi Germany.

------------

i know youre gonna pop on the nazi thing...yeah, they used it...that symbol was used before that for different things though

just like the swastica

Swastika or Sun Wheel -An ancient religious symbol used long before Hitler came to power. It was used in Buddhist inscriptions, Celtic monuments and Greek coins. In sun god worship, it is supposed to represent the sun's course in the heavens.

Anarchy - Means to abolish all laws. In other words "do what thou wilt" the law of Satanists. Used by Punk rockers and Heavy Metal followers.

i rock anarchy tattoos on my knucks

edit*
that would be a good chance for people to teach their kids about the original, and other uses of symbols.....it would be nice if kids were taught that for example the swastica is not nazi exclusive
edit on 1-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

We are all very aware of the fact that the swastika spanned ages and continents. At least I hope so. I don't think you can use that as an excuse to rock it though. The Hells Angels did but they were going for a "rebel in your face" look. A lot of the originals were old WWII pilots. And probably racist as hell....

Reminded of how satanist view the inverted pentagram now. Strange. Mostly I think it's for posers though.

However... I can think of one real actual evil occult religion if you want to look it up. ONA. Now, I only read a little bit of their stuff, and a lot of it actually seems positive in a certain light, but there can be no mistaking the true meaning behind it. No I am not referring to the founder you will find on wikipedia. I'm talking about the actual gang.

Anyway, that's all I really got. To sum it up:

Left Hand Path: Bad very bad
Right Hand Path: Too convoluted, also bad?
Children: Like sponges. Stay away LHP and RHP posers.
Constitution: "Dang... I really didn't see this coming"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join