It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists Made a Coloring Book for Public Schoolkids

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Wait we need an excuse?.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: TycoonBarnaby

Don't forget how many Christians are cheering Halloween tonight.

This isn't about Satanism vs Christianity its satanism vs all religions
Let's not associate Samhain with Satanism.Let the fundamentalist Christians spread that lie. Samhain means "summer's end" and is a pagan festival of Celtic origins. It had zero to do with Satan. Because the Celts believed that days began at sundown, our October 31st eve is the start of their November 1. Therefore, Samhain is celebrated on November 1, not October 31. Hallowe'en is a perversion of the Samhain festival.

Now, back to discussing the Satanists' coloring book. Christians should expect this if they want to bring religion into the schools.

You have accidentally added a first sentence to my post that I did not write. My post began with, "Let's not associate..."

Ah it was a reply to the one before that lol

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: nukedog

originally posted by: amtracer
Cool. Now all the Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and atheist parents can all swap their nonsense.

You forgot satanists/Illuminati

Why are Satanists and Illuminati conjoined in your mind?

And, follow-up, which Satanists? LaVeyans, Setians, Luciferians, Theistic ... ?

Crowley was a satanist. No idea which type. No care. Sick depraved individual with a lot of followers = illuminate trope. The two are insunderable in my mind

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Don't worry about my celto-germanic knowledge.
Belgium is an interesting location with deep pagan roots dating back to pre-christian era.
Personally, I feel like I'm part of this particular tribe.
I found interesting to mention how Samhain turned into Halloween, probably for the same reasons Santa-Claus outfit became red ...

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: amtracer
Cool. Now all the Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and atheist parents can all swap their nonsense.

You forgot satanists/Illuminati

Why are Satanists and Illuminati conjoined in your mind?

And, follow-up, which Satanists? LaVeyans, Setians, Luciferians, Theistic ... ?

Crowley was a satanist. No idea which type. No care. Sick depraved individual with a lot of followers = illuminate trope. The two are insunderable in my mind

Well, if you're content with your belief as opposed to reality, then bon chance.

Crowley was actually anything but a Satanist. Unless you've read any of his works, you're operating on very bad information, and outright lies.

As to the Illuminati, I always just have one question (which I don't require an answer to, by-the-by): if it is truly a world-spanning super-secret organization, how is it that every Tom, Dick and Susie that can post to Youtube can uncover their secrets? (Of course, all the versions of the Great Secrets are different, but, I'm sure that's just coincidence.)

TL; DR: Why let the facts disturb what you believe to be true?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Call me superstitius then. I tend to equate people like Crowley with satanists only on the level that they are both headed down the same left hand path. You profess amorolism that's what happens.

Illuminate is a trope. I don't care what you want to call them just like I don't care what brand of crappy esotorism you practice.

But.... I'm sure there are tons of charming enlightened satanists out there.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The most logical thing is to keep religion to those that seek it out, but crybabies can't handle that so if one can do it, all of them should. Be careful what you throw temper tantrums over.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

And, if I gave you any impression that I personally care about your individual beliefs, let me make sure that you understand that your post is nothing more than words on a screen to me, which belied a level of misunderstanding if not outright ignorance that I couldn't just pass by without offering a bit of reality to.

I didn't call you "superstitius" and I didn't talk about "amorolism" nor "esotorism" because I'm not sure what either of those things are.

Were you perhaps referring to the words superstitious, amoralism and esotericism?

Based on what you're displaying here, I'm fairly sure you consider yourself to be on some Christian 'right-hand' path which assures your righteousness regardless of how uninformed your position really is.

/shrug Enjoy it ... they do say ignorance is bliss.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'm a terrible speller and my thumbs are pretty numb right now.

I don't consider myself a Christian and I don't dabble in satanist literature anymore. I'm really into "The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius."

I apologize if my view offends you though. Satanists apparently come in all shapes and sizes. Crowley worshipers immediately come to mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You never know what strange terms are being referred to on the internet; I just tried to relate your post to something understandable.

Well, good on you for your "not-Christianness" and Marcus Aurelius! That's atypical for someone espousing the garden-variety misinformation you were sharing before.

If you bothered to actually read some of Crowley's writings, I think you'd be quite surprised at the depth of his philosophy.

May I recommend Magick Without Tears as a starting point?

As I said, your view doesn't offend me at all ... to me, you're words on a screen.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Thanks but no. I know all I need to know about that guy. Ignorance has it's virtue. I was actually born catholic, which for most Americans translates to "disillusioned." Hope I spelled that right. Apparently auto correct can't be trusted.
edit on 1-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I'd highly doubt Bibles are being handed out in public schools

Why do you doubt this? It's happening and been happening all over the country. This 'war on Christianity' simply doesn't exist, it's a sympathy and rallying play.

Link

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So much for open-mindedness then.

Wonder what Marcus Aurelius would think of the concept of 'ignorance equalling virtue.'

Ah well, I tried.

Did you have any thoughts on the philosophical implication of the Satanic Temple's published tenets above?

PS: And good on you for using auto-correct; it helps keep asses on the internet from critiquing your spelling.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Is it mandatory to colour outside the lines?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
..if there's no such thing as good & bad anymore how about we just up the ante & introduce that pedophile coloring book in time for christmas?

gz devil-people, you all seem to be getting the world you want after all
at least someone's happy

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Is it mandatory to colour outside the lines?

Good one. Subtly done.

Antinomian inculcation at its best.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Satanists are not evil.
See the post above to see what they stand for.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

I've never heard of a pedophile coloring book. Do you have a copy?

And further, pedophilia is a crime; religious freedom is not.

And even further, as one of the devil-people, I assure you the world is very far away from what I might "want."

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

We could do a pedo coloring book but I think catholic priests have already done it.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66Satanists apparently come in all shapes and sizes. Crowley worshipers immediately come to mind.

Why would you think that? I'm not a follower of Crowley, regardless of the name which started out as a pun (I've never attended one of their ceremonies, although some sound quite fun) but Crowley wasn't a Satanist. He wasn't stupid enough to think that satan is a thing. He was, regarding these type of topics, a satirist, and took on the titles 'Great Beast' and '666' for lots of other reasons (to promote himself, to put a thumb in the eye of Christians and people scared of names or numbers, probably to pick up magick women, and just for the lutz,

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join