It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposedly Kaci's roommate has ebola now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hmmm. Don't know what to make of this. I saw the courts ordered Kaci to stay 3 feet from all people while she's out and about.
I loathe people at times. smh.

wagmtv.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Sheila Pinette of the Maine CDC has released information that the roommate of Kaci Hickox, while in West Africa has displayed signs of ebola.

Two things, how long has she been in west africa and how is showing signs of it turn into having it?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Kaci Hickox was issued temporary court order. The document says Hickox must submit to active monitoring, coordinate her travel with public health authorities, not use commercial or public transportation, not go to any public places or workplaces unless to receive necessary health care, and she must maintain a 3-foot distance from other people and not leave Fort Kent without consulting public health authorities.

Now what will she do?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is my take about Kaci herself: Okay she is NOT infected.. This is more about her ATTITUDE... What happens when someone that is infected decides to say screw it and ignore a quarantine? Don't forget it was Duncan's screw it attitude that brought Ebola to America's shores in the first place. No one likes being told what to do but would 21 days of killed her?.. She is acting like a spoiled child being told to go to bed early... Others have to go into quarantine..What about our military who have to be away from their family's when they return from helping.. What would we do if one of them said screw it and went out?... What on Gods green earth makes her so friggin special that she can ignore a LAW......

Plus remember Typhoid Mary.

If we forget history......

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Already Posted. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

I have a tangentially related question, maybe. If there is a shortage of doctors in the US, what the hell are all these American doctors and nurses doing in West Africa?

I just hope that when the 3- or 4-week (whatever the heck it is) incubation period is up, we don't see people all over the U.S. coming down with ebola. There will be a bit of panic if that happens.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well... here she is telling you what she will do

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Is she running for office ?

I will study and read between the lines.

She sounds like Nancy Pelosi talking.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: masqua

Is she running for office ?

I will study and read between the lines.

She sounds like Nancy Pelosi talking.

Same crazy eyes as well

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join