It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrific: ANOTHER Beheading in Oklahoma

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Jacob Crockett (Oklahoma Highway Trooper) was 19-years old. He was gruesomely beheaded by a 21-year old acquaintance, Isaiah Marin in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
Marin actually stopped the beheading just before fully completing the act, called police and told them that he killed someone.

Police are currently saying there is no connection of this beheading to terrorism or any specific religious group, but rather that Marin was a heavy drug user who fantasized about killing a number of people, including his victim, Crockett.

Horrific: ANOTHER Beheading in Oklahoma

www.tpnn.com...

As of now, the police do not think it is ISIS. But are we entering the copycat era? I pray that the be-headings does not become another norm in the United States by every sick individual out there.

There were Drugs mentioned, but not sure if this played a part in today's beheading. According to the news source Isaiah Marin fantasized about killing a number of people, including his victim, Crockett.

Although There's no religious connection. They said the same thing about the last one, till they looked into his computer to find all his references to Islam.
edit on 31-10-2014 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
A few more details....

On Wednesday afternoon, officers say they received a 911 call from Marin, saying he had just killed someone.

According to an arrest affidavit, Marin told police, “I murdered someone.”

According to the affidavit, he began “rambling about sacrificing and magic.”

Crockett’s brother, Jesse, told police Marin is a “heavy drug user” and “religious zealot,” according to the affidavit.
The report says Samuel stated Isaiah had been watching YouTube videos related to his Christian beliefs.

I have yet to hear what his religious zealot beliefs are.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Entering a copycat era? Oh, my friend... We have been there since the dawn of mass media.

We can thank their black little hearts for sharing all the gruesome details with us every evening. And basically filling psychopaths heads with ideas and fantasies of death, chaos and destruction.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Reality check people - ISIS didn't invent the act of beheading.

A vile gruesome act nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

No ISIS didn't invent the act of beheading but they help make it popular with the idiots in out western society. I hope we don't other nuts crawling out of the woodwork to catch some fame in the spotlight due to their religious zealot beliefs.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

No ISIS didn't invent the act of beheading but they help make it popular with the idiots in out western society.

In my opinion they no more make it popular than Al Qaeda, who also beheaded people.

I think these are the sporadic actions of lunatics as opposed to religious zealots.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09
Reality check people - ISIS didn't invent the act of beheading.

A vile gruesome act nonetheless.

They may not have invent it but the Saudis sure have perfected it. They use it more often than i cut my lawn...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

People have been cutting heads off of people since the dawn of time, this is nothing new.
Sick people do sick things, like cutting peoples heads off.
It's all over our TV shows, but I guess that is the fault of ISIS and Saudi too

nm the eta
edit on stFri, 31 Oct 2014 15:18:29 -0500America/Chicago1020142980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I never meant to imply that ISIS was the group that invented beheadings, If so my apologies but since all of the you tube postings it seems to be taken a hold in the US. This is not the normal everyday killing to me instead it is sick and barbaric!

This was not a post on who started the beheadings. It was only to show that the weirdo's are picking up the pace with their preferred choice of killings.

Also...The defendant’s brother, Samuel Marin, said “in the past Jacob and Isaiah had disagreements because Jacob and Jesse were practicing witchcraft and Isaiah had strong Christian beliefs,” according to a Stillwater police officer.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

lol, for a moment I though, holy crap, not another one in Oklahoma but then I saw that the victim and perp were the same. Posted this yesterday here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm guessing that it got lost in the search for Oklahoma beheadings as I saw a number of posts on those subjects.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ya it was a christian extremist that did this and we hear nothing about how bad it is, if he was muslim or had watched one muslim video, you would have a a great thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparent in this thread as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Really! You are trying to blame this on a christian? what part about practicing occult and witchcraft is a christian?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

lol, for a moment I though, holy crap, not another one in Oklahoma but then I saw that the victim and perp were the same. Posted this yesterday here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm guessing that it got lost in the search for Oklahoma beheadings as I saw a number of posts on those subjects.

Sorry I did not see your post. I will redirect any new information there. Thanks.

Mods please close this thread!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No I am blaming this on a sick minded person, but the quote you put out was this

Isaiah had strong Christian beliefs

Insert muslim where it says christian and you would have no one giving two craps about the occult or witchcraft or the drugs. It would be all lone wolf ISIS terrorist attack.

Ok ya I worded my post wrong, but I was caught up after being in the other thread.

edit on stFri, 31 Oct 2014 15:48:56 -0500America/Chicago1020145680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

Sorry I did not see your post. I will redirect any new information there. Thanks.

Mods please close this thread!

lol no worries. I'm just so glad that it really wasn't ANOTHER beheading in Oklahoma. Horrific stuff really.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

As this is a conspiracy site, it is Halloween and I don't normally push conspiratorial ideas...

Perhaps this and the woman beheaded in Long Island were, indeed, beheaded by ISIS sympathizers but...

The gov't does not want to frighten the citizens AND they are pushing the drug angle due to the popularity of legalization! OMG, that could be it! Also, as the POTUS is a Kenyan Muslim, he is trying to avoid any Muslim connection in these beheadings!

Happy Halloween, y'all!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills

Really! You are trying to blame this on a christian? what part about practicing occult and witchcraft is a christian?

See the post above by RunToTheHills..

"Crockett’s brother, Jesse, told police Marin is a “heavy drug user” and “religious zealot,” according to the affidavit.
The report says Samuel stated Isaiah had been watching YouTube videos related to his Christian beliefs. "

What part of Christian beliefs are you confused about here?

The fact that someone claims to be a Christian does not preclude them from doing sick things.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

How could this kid be seen as a ISIS sympathizer ???
That doesn't even make sense.
But neither does the birther claim so I guess sense is missing in this post

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That was not my words it was the media's word. This boy was not a christian which was the media's spin on it. Schizophrenia is often associated with hard core drug users especially the ones that are using meth. Their reality is not of the normal average person and in no way is tied to Christianity. But that is a whole different subject.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I guess you missed the first and last sentence of my post...No, it doesn't make sense but I'm sure someone out there in cyberland is thinking this. Everything's a conspiracy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join